Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 08:41 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times

Advertisements

Please PLEASE forget all that juvenile alpha male stuff and just focus on being the best person you can be.

Read the link, stay off the weed and begin to see the world as a place where you might do good rather than a place that has to do right by you.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:11 AM

1,469 posts, read 1,801,620 times
Default Dayum

That was tiring. Well you're talking about it which is good. True love will never wane, you'll never be over her fully, but all you can do is just take one day at a time. You'll have good days, then you'll have bad days. Delete her contact number (hope you don't remember it by heart). Be around people and laugh and enjoy life. Count your blessings, wish my parents could have afforded sending me to college but I'm doing it on my own. Good luck with your life.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:22 AM

Default Oh and...

do seek professional help, congrats on quitting alcohol, i had to as well; not for mushy reasons but i digress. you might take up yoga and or join a meditation group to free your mind and relax spiritually. do some serious soul searching though

Old 01-03-2013, 09:22 AM

192 posts, read 382,117 times
I would just like to point out Im from a European country where "college" or uni is practically free and accessible for literally every one. Nothing to do with rich parents at all. Moms a teacher, dad a factory worker. We are not wealthy at all.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:47 AM

Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
You are lucky, OP, I have a lot of time on my hands this morning, so allow me to point out several instances where you acted like a spoiled child denied a toy:

On the Brazilian girl who dumped you for drunkenness and bad behaviour:

Then about the stuck up ***** you relentlessly pursued as a form of competition:

But wait...she doesn't want YOU!

But that didn't stop you!

Oooooo, don't you just hate when a woman doesn't give up the booty after all the niceness and attention you deposited into her account?

For those following along, this, desperate, bold, move consisted of forcing himself to have NSA sex with some chick he picked up at a party.

Then, he manipulated the stuck up ***** into having sex with him.

Still, despite him being the perfect mate and lover, she needs to go all the way to Australia to "start medical studies."

Guy still can't take the hint:

Damn ***** should have been grateful!

Here's where the boy without his toy starts to get really mad!

But instead of respecting that she never really had strong feelings for him (not enough to stay with him anyway) it is all about him and his bruised ego.

You know she doesn't want you. But that matters not one bit. You are obsessed with the toy you cannot have. She is not even a real person to you. Grow up.

Thanks for breaking that down! He sounds like my ex, I had to let him go, he kidnapped my daughter and we weren't even together. He had her sitting inside a car, the car turned off, it was hot, the windows were rolled up, and he had tinted windows. He was waiting for me to come home when he found out I was on a date. He couldn't take that I finally was trying to move on. Smh.

Old 01-03-2013, 10:31 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,269,331 times
I don't think the guys a bad guy, he's hurting and of course he wants to know what went wrong its only natural. I would wana know where it went wrong. It's called closure most of us get at the end of a relationship.

I don't think he'd do anything if she lived close by except maybe have gotten the closure that he needs. He's only 24 and heartbroken for the first time don't you think we could be a little nicer?

Old 01-03-2013, 10:47 AM

Default Really?

At the end of the day, I honestly believe she'll never find anyone who will treat her like I did.[/quote]

Wow you really are a narcissis and you really do sound like my ex (he was from Serbia, maybe guys over there are just crazy all around but I try not to generalize). How about you may never find someone that treated you as good as she did. You manipulated her, wore her out, made her bring down her defenses, and now you're on here acting like the good guy how dare you. I'm glad she left so she could see how good she would have it by herself again and not suffocating in a psychotic relationship with a chavunistic boy, that cannot except the word no and not interested and rejection period. Look back and see everything you've been saying. You're acting like a boasting prideful sexualized immature brat. Get over yourself, leave her alone, don't call her please and I hope she gave up finally on trying to keep you in your "all or nothing" life. She will find someone that loves her unconditionally whether it's another male or a female (I don't judge), but you, you might end up alone or worse a female with you only for financial support or status, never happy, and constantly asking people why did your life turn out to be so "miserable" if you don't wake up and change your attitude. You're not coming here contrite, you're coming here, airing her dirty business, writing a book, and having a pissy attitude that everyone isn't patting your back and telling you she'll rot in hell for not keeping such a keeper such as yourself. Grow the f**k up!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships