Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 11:08 AM

7 posts, read 7,965 times

Advertisements

To be clear she is my crush but i made that account to meet new people and try to get over her. She's a lesbian and I'm bi, we both have are profiles for: new friends and activity partners. We meet in class and become study buddies. She will be in my classes again when term stars next week...so i don't want to do anything that might make seeing her again in real life awkward. Would it be weird to send her message? Her profile is stuff that I already knew about her do idk what i would say other than hey....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2012, 11:13 AM

Also my profile says that I'm gay but i just put that because i didn't want any guys to message me. I'm not sure if i should tell her that or not....

Old 12-28-2012, 11:14 AM

16 posts, read 16,476 times
if u like guys , y did u not want them to msg u?

Old 12-28-2012, 11:18 AM

904 posts, read 1,381,692 times
Wow those two posts made my head hurt. If you don't want to see your "crush" on OKC, then get off OKC or block her. Problem solved.

Based on your lying on your profile, it sounds like you got on OKC just to spy on your "crush." That's not just "kind of" pathetic.

Old 12-28-2012, 11:20 AM

I have enough guy friends. And i don't think Okc us the best place to meet guys just for friends

Old 12-28-2012, 11:21 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,526,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightbusrider View Post
Also my profile says that I'm gay but i just put that because i didn't want any guys to message me. I'm not sure if i should tell her that or not....

Take this from someone who has experience with this tell her that your Bi! In the gay community men & women have issues with someone who is bi. for them they don't understand why those claiming to be Bi can't get off the fence & choose a side. Besides you need to be honest with her & let the chips fall where they land.

Old 12-28-2012, 11:22 AM

How can i get on okc just for her when i didnt even know that she had one?

Old 12-28-2012, 11:23 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,526,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightbusrider View Post
How can i get on okc just for her when i didnt even know that she had one?

Old 12-28-2012, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Take this from someone who has experience with this tell her tgayyour Bi! In the gay community men & women have issues with someone who is bi. for them they don't understand why those claiming to be Bi can't get off the fence & choose a side. Besides you need to be honest with her & let the chips fall where they land.
She already knows that I'm bi! I just didn't want her to think that i suddenly became gay

Old 12-28-2012, 11:25 AM

245 posts, read 385,888 times
you're already study buddies, so that would be weird to message her on ok. school is the easiest way to make friends, so ask her to do something after you study, like get something to eat. maybe mention something like you saw her on ok and ask he if she met anyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships