Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 10:24 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,445,955 times

Advertisements

news flash! if you have to think about "something else" when having sex with someone to finish YOU ARE WITH THE WRONG PERSON. don't try to be a nice guy and lie to yourself, it isn't helping anyone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2013, 10:29 PM

201 posts, read 236,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaU View Post
The problem is attraction. What you both said makes complete sense for earlier on in the relationship. While maybe she wasn't the best in bed, I was still able to enjoy myself because sex is sex. As the months have passed though, I just don't get as excited and therefore have a hard time getting by with the mindset of "sex is sex". There are more personal details I could give which would probably explain things a little better, but I was just looking to see if anyone has dealt with a problem similar to this.
If your were with a woman who you were passionately in love with, I guarantee you the sex would be much better.

Old 01-06-2013, 10:52 PM

49 posts, read 41,741 times
From my experiences young women who are inexperienced tend to require a TONNE of positive reinforcement, it's hard work sometimes, many have sexual illnesses related to there self esteem and body issues.Just to get to see a bit of skin can take a LOT of encouragement, almost enough to sap your energy and turn you off sexually, So I can understand that.

Old 01-06-2013, 10:57 PM

201 posts, read 236,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusT01 View Post
Just to get to see a bit of skin can take a LOT of encouragement, almost enough to sap your energy and turn you off sexually, So I can understand that.
Yeah, especially considering that women used to wait until they were married before they had sex.

Old 01-06-2013, 10:57 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,522,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottay View Post
Wow! I thought I was the only man to ever go through this. My situation with my ex-wife was almost identical, right down to the hygiene issue (although her poor hygiene was at the back door not the front which is why I eventually flat our refused to do her doggy style, due to the odor). I'm sorry, I dont have any advice for you. I'm just still in shock.

That reminds me to throw up later.

Old 01-06-2013, 11:02 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,407,600 times
hey look on the bright side. At least you're doing it more than once a week

Old 01-07-2013, 05:07 AM

2,135 posts, read 4,271,789 times
What does she not know how to do? Unless were talking about oral or something to that extent. Just do your thing, and if she is on top I assume you have hands move her where you want to. Women like being told what to do during sex, mine does at least. If you can't climax just by doing the act of sex then there is a problem. I can understand if she is taking control and it isn't working for you, but if your doing the main job you should climax. I've been known to be a 5 minute man, but the second round.....now that is where we really get to town! Lol

Old 01-07-2013, 06:56 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,834,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
That reminds me to throw up later.
Haha. Call her skids.

Old 01-07-2013, 06:57 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,834,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
hey look on the bright side. At least you're doing it more than once a week

Old 01-07-2013, 07:06 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,131,185 times
Man. I totally get this. When I was single, there was one girl whom I saw for a while. Bright, funny, beautiful, but lacked self-confidence. So when it got down to brass tacks in the bedroom, the lack of confidence really came through. She would continuously ask me questions during the act regarding my well-being, comfort, and pleasure. Like every twenty seconds. So whenever we would have a rhythm going...BAM...she would interrupt things to ask how it was. I felt as if I were on an interview. Then when we were finished, she'd want to do a post-mortem to make sure she did things well.

I tried for several months. Did everything possible to make her feel at ease. But, no matter what, it become a chore all because the chemistry simply wasn't there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships