U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 11:42 AM

21,183 posts, read 19,180,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoast8 View Post
And for those who say that I've posted the thread before, so what? I did it to get other people's opinions. You don't have to respond twice.
That makes you a troll and a violator of the rules of this forum.

Not sure why you thought you would get DIFFERENT opinions this time. That is irrational.

YES the girl or whoever it was you gave 20K to and constantly verbally abuses you in return AND WHOM YOU HAVE NEVER MET is indeed scamming you. No need to repost the same thread a fourth time.
Rate this post positively

Old 01-01-2013, 11:46 AM

49,928 posts, read 54,873,510 times
Didn't you post this exact thread last week?

Anyway, I have highlighted the most telling parts of your post. You already know your answer. These are YOUR words:

Quote:

I could tell she was spoiled.

But part of me was saying to myself there is no way this would actually work out especially us being so far apart and never having met.

I've given her over 20k since we have been together.

When i need money from her, i get an excuse about how she cant or she would say she will do it tomorrow and something always came up and she couldnt spare the money.

I started selling things just to have some money and to help her. But she never did the same for me she only sent me money a couple times.

Over the period of the 2 years we have been together she has broken up with me at least once a week, cursing me out calling me a loser and that I don't have anything going for me and that all of her ex boyfriends had money and careers and she refuses to settle with a loser.

I put up with this kind of behavior from her all this time.

She has also hacked into my email accts, my Facebook all of that and read my messages from past relationships.

My guess is she is bipolar because one min she will be in love with me and the next she will hate me. .

AFTER TWO YEARS OF GOING BACK AND FOURTH ON THE PHONE WE HAVE YET TO MEET IN PERSON!!!

I'm a fool.

She has even had phone convos with my family without my permission.

She knows she is a ***** and doesn't care that she is.
You knew that these propblems were all red flags. You have to learn to trust yourself and listen to that voice of caution that tells you when something is bad for you.

BTW, Suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem.

For people who have lost loved ones to suicide, to joke about it is cruel.

You have learned a good life lesson. You need to listen to your gut.

Old 01-01-2013, 11:46 AM

120 posts, read 188,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
that makes you a troll and a violator of the rules of this forum.

Not sure why you thought you would get different opinions this time. That is irrational.

k

Old 01-01-2013, 11:47 AM

826 posts, read 1,818,868 times
Quote:
Ok this may be long but it needs to be in order for people to understand my situation and provide proper feedback. And so that this doesn't happen to anyone else.

I met this woman online a couple years ago thru working ( not a dating site ). We did some work together and eventually became really cool with each other on the phone, talking about many things other then work. We were in different states ( I was in NJ, she was in South Carolina, but originally from NJ ) so meeting up anytime soon wasn't an option.

I haven't had the best childhood growing up my parents were pretty controlling and abusive to me. I ended up having really bad anxiety. I have had only a handful of good relationships the rest have been bad but not like this one. I really thought this would work out she even had me wanting to commit suicide at one point. I'm just thinking how could someone be so cruel? All I've tried to do was help her even though I don't have much. I haven't spoken to her since she last broke it off with me and don't plan to no matter what.
Number 1: She is not your girlfriend
Number 2: You were never in a relationship
Number 3. Make raising your self esteem your number 1 resolution for this year
Number 4. Seek therapy for your childhood issues
Number 5. Learn to stop giving too much. You can't make someone love you, even if you shwer them with gifts

Old 01-01-2013, 11:48 AM

120 posts, read 188,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
You knew that these propblems were all red flags. You have to learn to trust yourself and listen to that voice of caution that tells you when something is bad for you.

BTW, Suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem.

For people who have lost loved ones to suicide, to joke about it is cruel.

You have learned a good life lesson. You need to listen to your gut.

You knew all along
Your absolutely right. Honestly I never joke about things like that I shouldn't have said that, even if it was to her. Thanks

Old 01-01-2013, 11:54 AM

1,697 posts, read 4,145,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
No he's not, he is a troll wasting our time. Maybe you are too.
O.K. I'll go there with you. I'm the opposite of a troll. I am a thoughtful poster.

You need to learn to restrain your nastiness. You remind me of one of those road ragers that eventually messes with the wrong driver. If you know what I mean..

Old 01-01-2013, 12:19 PM

264 posts, read 290,674 times
Is this really how you want to spend the new year, by posting crap like this, OP? Are you insane or just bored?

Old 01-01-2013, 12:20 PM

4,187 posts, read 4,932,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobPollard View Post
Is this really how you want to spend the new year, by posting crap like this, OP? Are you insane or just bored?
Insanely bored perhaps?

Old 01-01-2013, 12:22 PM

45,175 posts, read 29,859,420 times
I don't know why you would expect the answers to be any different from the other times you posted.

Did you follow any of the advice given?

Old 01-01-2013, 12:28 PM

42,759 posts, read 50,262,347 times
Did you have any agreement that she would pay you back? If it was written, it will hold up in court. But in my opinion you shouldn't give your money to a net person. That's ludicrous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.