U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 01:30 PM

2,387 posts, read 3,125,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
And yet here you are, posting away...

Telling someone you are going to kill yourself is THE most passive agressive act you can pull.

I'm sorry but there's nothing I've read that doesn't indicate that you are a willing volunteer in this mess and are pretty much getting what you asked for.

A fool and his money are soon parted, etc.

I must've missed the question...what is it you asked again? Was she ripping you off?

LOL. The only mystery here is why you're asking.
How can you say that? This poor guy is clearly having a hard time and your ripping him apart that's pretty s..t, he doesn't need anyone to tell him anything negative I'm pretty sure he feels crappy enough.

My mother said " if you've nothing nice to say don't say anything at all" I think a lot of you posting should take that advice!!
Rate this post positively

Old 01-01-2013, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoast8 View Post
I agree
I think you should stand up for yourself, some of these comments aren't very nice.

What your ex did was horrible anyone with a heart would not use someone like that its just cold and heartless. Do you have friends or family you could talk too? What ever you do, do not go near this woman again she's clearly unstable.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:39 PM

127 posts, read 149,079 times
OP:

- stop meeting girls from the internet. Meet ones in real life.
- stop giving money to people you don't know.
- stop blaming your childhood for things and start taking responsibility for your actions.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:39 PM

120 posts, read 188,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
I think you should stand up for yourself, some of these comments aren't very nice.

What your ex did was horrible anyone with a heart would not use someone like that its just cold and heartless. Do you have friends or family you could talk too? What ever you do, do not go near this woman again she's clearly unstable.
Nah I don't pay certain comments any attention I think it's funny actually.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoast8 View Post
Nah I don't pay certain comments any attention I think it's funny actually.
Well I think they're cruel.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:44 PM

4,187 posts, read 4,937,254 times
Quote:
Well I think they're cruel.
I'm only inclined to be kind if advice is heeded and duplicate threads are not made. Any further than that, especially on the internet, is beating your head into a brick wall. We are not his family or his therapists, and are not obligated to be nice.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:45 PM

264 posts, read 290,968 times
And OP seems like such a stable, together nice guy!

Old 01-01-2013, 01:47 PM

97,110 posts, read 94,993,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
I'm only inclined to be kind if advice is heeded and duplicate threads are not made. Any further than that, especially on the internet, is beating your head into a brick wall. We are not his family or his therapists, and are not obligated to be nice.
Amen to all of the above. Sometimes it takes tough love to turn someone around. Especially if they behave in a way that would indicate they're only trying to get attention, not advice to act on.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
I understand that but we're supposed to have hearts and help each other out. I don't know why you'd comment if you've nothing encouraging to say.

How would you feel if was a loved one?

Kicking someone when they're down is just low and a scummy thing to do. It's not cool.

I'm glad he reported as I wouldn't have seen it.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:57 PM

4,004 posts, read 5,978,253 times
Quote:

Elaine,

You clearly are new to these parts.

You will find there are some "not very nice" replies to different posters.

This is for a myriad of reasons, but the only one you need to remember is, different people have different opinions, and they are allowed to have them and post them, without being judged as being cruel, by someone who only knows 1/10th of the history of certain posters.

Everyone is entitled to post their own views, and no one is the "nice" opinion police.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships