Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 02:50 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
Because you post the same damn thing over and over again. Have you ever made a post that isn't some whiny slam on men in general?

As you've been told repeatedly: use the ignore function. Nothing else I can do for you there! At this point you should've figured this much out.

Otherwise post on the topic because you never do, it's only directed at me when you do post, trying to tell me what you'd like for me to post (which has yet to happen and looks very unlikely). The topic, the topic, the topic, LOL. One day maybe you will add your thoughts on it or not.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2013, 03:05 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
Jeeze people.. all I did was ask if anyone has been in this position

Old 01-05-2013, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Jeeze people.. all I did was ask if anyone has been in this position

and some people have said they have and/or thought about how if the woman was big in the past she will get like that again.

Old 01-05-2013, 03:09 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
and some people have said they have and/or thought about how if the woman was big in the past she will get like that again.

Yeah, for me I was just really surprised. I thought it was cool. This girl is only 5'2 so 45 pounds is a lot.

Old 01-05-2013, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Yeah, for me I was just really surprised. I thought it was cool. This girl is only 5'2 so 45 pounds is a lot.

There was some woman on here a few pages back that said some man dumped her after he saw her 'former fat pictures,' I never heard of anything like that but it's not surprising. A lot of ridiculousness.

An extra 45lbs on a 5'2 frame tends to be more noticeable then on a taller frame, IMO. I was just saying if you think the woman is too fat for you or could be again, then should find someone else then. Otherwise you might hold it over her head that she needs to stay a certain size or else, since it's such a concern it seems.

Old 01-05-2013, 03:24 PM

691 posts, read 1,427,040 times
"and I still haven't changed the way I post for YOU. May as well find a new target. LOL. "

Why would I care if you change the tone of your posts? I don't live your life and you sure as hell aren't hurting me or anybody else by posting the things you do. I don't even dislike you or get offended over your posts. Maybe if you weren't such a one note charlie you wouldn't get the feedback you get on here. I find it amusing. I could leave this forum, come back within 5 years and I'm sure you'll be posting the same tired line of how "they" treat you bad.

Quote:
When a person has to go back 10 years to find an example of how men are always treating her badly, it is a safe bet that she doesn't walk around with a smiling or otherwise pleasant face.
I'm sure similar things have happened to almost every member of this forum. Its kinda sad how people want others to be tolerant of their dysfunctions, while showing no tolerance towards anybody elses.

Old 01-05-2013, 03:27 PM

127 posts, read 154,736 times
Quote:
So I met a cute Mexican girl but I found out she used to be pretty dang fat. Now, she's actually skinny and good looking.. plus an accent and cooks. I can't really complain. I just saw some former pictures of her, and it was almost hard to believe.

Have you guys dated someone who used to be fat but lost a lot of weight (by working out and good diet)?

I guess, I meant to say.. would this affect you at all?
haha yeah I've dated a few chicks like that.

The transformation was crazy. I wouldn't have even predicted that they would have ended up being as hot just by losing weight.

Just imagine how many hotties we would have walking around if ALL women committed themselves to being better people.

Old 01-05-2013, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
"and I still haven't changed the way I post for YOU. May as well find a new target. LOL. "

Why would I care if you change the tone of your posts?
I don't live your life and you sure as hell aren't hurting me or anybody else by posting the things you do. Maybe if you weren't such a one note charlie you wouldn't get the feedback you get on here.

I'm sure similar things have happened to almost every member of this forum.

Obviously you care A LOT. You're still on how I post vs. what other members post. Who cares?

I read many many things on here about women that I dislike reading, I respond to it accordingly but -- go find one post where I said "stop saying that about women," or "I'm tired of you talking down about women." I don't even bother to care to tell them that b/c there's no point at all. Which you'd think would've been obvious to you by now.

Whether I am a one note or not the point is: use the ignore function and be done with it and you wouldn't even know I was a 'one note anything.'

(and you still haven't said a thing about burgler's OP, maybe try that instead of pointlessly logging in to tell me about my posts again and again).....

Old 01-05-2013, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy316 View Post
haha yeah I've dated a few chicks like that.

The transformation was crazy. I wouldn't have even predicted that they would have ended up being as hot just by losing weight.

Just imagine how many hotties we would have walking around if ALL women committed themselves to being better people.

Well it's a good thing most women don't feel the need to improve upon themselves solely for your viewing pleasure.

Far as I know being a 'better person' has nothing to do with weight, but I know to you it does.

Old 01-05-2013, 03:32 PM

620 posts, read 1,300,327 times
C'mon people! All of this vitriol when there is All You Can Pancakes!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships