Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 02:23 PM

77 posts, read 187,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
I don't agree, if I met a guy I liked and got on we'll with and he told me he was a virgin yes I'd be shocked but I'd also be extremely impressed that he had so much self controlit would be a plus in book and would probably be a turn on

Sounds like you're in the minority. There was a thread on a dating site a while back about older male virgins and lots of women expressed a lot of concern in dating an inexperienced male because they didn't want to have sex with somebody who would last 30 seconds

There's a lot of pressure on men to get girls at a very young age and those who don't (for whatever reason) tend to be ostracized in our society. For me, I would be in that same class but I do have some positive traits so people tend to overlook that aspect of my life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2013, 02:24 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoBellic View Post
Uh what now?

Maybe the ones who are hideous, obese or clinically insane but I imagine that's about it
Get real. A lot of students, men and women, are too busy working their way through school and studying. And so many guys in college are too shy to approach women, the cute women don't get approached. Average women don't get approached. Welcome to the real world. Maybe you've been too busy feeling sorry for yourself or worrying about your potential prospects to think about what other people might be going through...?

2,386 posts, read 3,269,010 times
Quote:
of course, but I'm good at other aspects of sex too. I've been complimented a few times on being a good kisser and I'm very unselfish

This doesn't matter though if I can't even get a date
Come to live in the uk, guys like you would get snapped up

52,259 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberty2011 View Post
"lasting forever" isn't necessarily a good thing. A guy with a few drinks in him, pumping away forever is not appealing. There is a whole lot more to sex than that.
whiskey dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-04-2013, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Sounds like you're in the minority. There was a thread on a dating site a while back about older male virgins and lots of women expressed a lot of concern in dating an inexperienced male because they didn't want to have sex with somebody who would last 30 seconds

There's a lot of pressure on men to get girls at a very young age and those who don't (for whatever reason) tend to be ostracized in our society. For me, I would be in that same class but I do have some positive traits so people tend to overlook that aspect of my life.
If a man lasted 30seconds so what? He's over excited, nothing to be ashamed of it should be taken as a compliment by the female. Give him 10minutes to recover and start all over again simple.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:29 PM

681 posts, read 618,371 times
Quote:
If a man lasted 30seconds so what? He's over excited, nothing to be ashamed of it should be taken as a compliment by the female. Give him 10minutes to recover and start all over again simple.
ummm no, 30 secs is pathetic, i will take my hour at least now please..thank you...

Old 01-04-2013, 02:29 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
That wasn't on a dating site, that was here, back when you were brahmabull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiloBellic View Post
Why go along with the lemmings? Do you have any independence of mind at all? Independence is very attractive to women.

(Underlined) Wait, is this thread about you, or your friend?

Old 01-04-2013, 02:32 PM

681 posts, read 618,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
That wasn't on a dating site, that was here, back when you were brahmabull.

Why go along with the lemmings? Do you have any independence of mind at all? Independence is very attractive to women.

(Underlined) Wait, is this thread about you, or your friend?
wait this is brahmabull?

Old 01-04-2013, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandate_of_Heaven View Post
ummm no, 30 secs is pathetic, i will take my hour at least now please..thank you...

In your opinion, if I got someone so worked up they .... Within 30 seconds I'd give myself a pat on the back. So again this is MY opinion, a guy with less sexual partners is all good......and they'd be more eager to try new things, an all round good catch

Old 01-04-2013, 02:37 PM

77 posts, read 187,755 times
Quote:
If a man lasted 30seconds so what?

Something says that this wouldn't be the reaction of most women, just judging on various sites I've asked this question before

Meh, I don't even know why we're talking about this. This is a non issue in this scenario
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships