Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 02:23 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times

Advertisements

I haven't dated in over 2 years. I couldn't tell you if I would be fed up with women or not, because I'd have to date to make a choice.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:23 PM

1,601 posts, read 2,133,257 times
Mod cut: Orphaned.

In any case, if it's a complaint about the person, and not actually being demanded of that person, I don't think that you can actually say that the woman is attempting to change the man. Otherwise, if it's something that is being demanded of that particular man, then I'm sure that if it bothered him, he would tell her where to stick it.

Of course, if it was said in the nagging tone that was conveyed in your post, she'd have already been told then myriad ways to shove it, yes?

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-04-2013 at 11:18 PM..

Old 01-04-2013, 02:28 PM

681 posts, read 618,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzled View Post
Snip.

In any case, if it's a complaint about the person, and not actually being demanded of that person, I don't think that you can actually say that the woman is attempting to change the man. Otherwise, if it's something that is being demanded of that particular man, then I'm sure that if it bothered him, he would tell her where to stick it.

Of course, if it was said in the nagging tone that was conveyed in your post, she'd have already been told then myriad ways to shove it, yes?
heck no! some of these people say im a woman hater..i classify myself as a moron hater

Some guys put women on some pedastal and let them do whatever just because they are getting some, hence what happened here. I can't stand women that try to dominate the relationship and I can't stand guys that let it happen, i think it should be 50/50. The funny thing is that the same posters are here who THINK that I treat women bad are probably the same ones that treat guys the same way that is getting complained about.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-04-2013 at 11:19 PM..

Old 01-04-2013, 02:32 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandate_of_Heaven View Post
i really could care less, just because i say the truth doesn't make me a bad person. and I don't "put her in her place" if she starts acting like she is better than me or that I should be thankful that she is talking to me, which is what the problem REALLY is, then yeah you better believe I am going to say something, and if that is a problem, then bye. I don't need a ***** like that anyway.
Mod cut: Off topic.

Point is, when you act out like that, you only succeed in making yourself look like a douchebag not only to her, but to every woman in the vicinity. Hint: Pretty gals don't like ugly souls, either.

Off topic.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-04-2013 at 11:21 PM..

Old 01-04-2013, 02:33 PM

1,601 posts, read 2,133,257 times
Quote:
heck no! some of these people say im a woman hater..i classify myself as a moron hater

Some guys put women on some pedastal and let them do whatever just because they are getting some, hence what happened here. I can't stand women that try to dominate the relationship and I can't stand guys that let it happen, i think it should be 50/50. The funny thing is that the same posters are here who THINK that I treat women bad are probably the same ones that treat guys the same way that is getting complained about.
Being a pushover is not the same thing as putting someone on a pedestal. Neither are good, but there is a fundamental difference.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:45 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
Mod cut: Orphaned.
Orphaned.

Better yet, here's a nice dose of reality for you and all the other "nice guy" whiners on here:

6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You a Better Person | Cracked.com

Pay special attention to #4 and #3.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-04-2013 at 11:26 PM..

Old 01-04-2013, 02:57 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,959,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
It's a summary of your top post. You dislike women and are angry with them because you still desire them sexually. They dislike you because they can tell you don't like them either, and you dislike them more because they rejected you and you feel you deserve their attention. It's a cycle.

Like I said, work on the sleazebag douchebag part, and I am certain the rest will get better.
FWIW, I know 5 guy sleazeballs that are able to attract the opposite sex and are very seldom alone.
Must be some amazing conversation behind closed doors, Cause I have no clue how they do it.

Old 01-04-2013, 03:42 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,347,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
Am I the only one who has been played and hurt so many times that I've become fed up with the opposite sex and would just rather be alone than be with anybody at all?

I mean, I still find women sexually attractive but I just cannot see myself in any kind of a relationship with one. The more beautiful she is, the less I want to be around her anymore than a few moments

Do any guys feel this way about women because of their past experiences? Any women feel this way about men?
NO!!!

...To the first question

It is really frustrating dealing with the opposite sex sometimes. I myself have not had the worst luck with women, but I can sympathize.

I myself have gone through that point when I wanted to be alone. It was not because of women, it was because of people. (Women were always the nicer ones to me for some reason).

Old 01-04-2013, 03:53 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,959,118 times
A few days ago, someone posted an awesome Oprah link. Watch it.
Basically it says, "Stop letting people treat you badly."
But when Oprah says it, she makes a million dollars and people listen more.

Old 01-04-2013, 03:55 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,390,106 times
I've always adored men, I much prefer them to women, always have. I've never been "fed up" with them. It's pretty obvious that those who are fed up with the opposite sex have been burned a lot and are constantly picking the wrong people.

I understand a few break ups now and again, nearly everyone experiences them. But if you're being dumped, cheated on, betrayed, lied to or otherwise habitually humiliated by your partners, please look to yourself. You are obviously choosing the wrong types of people, over and over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships