Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2013, 07:14 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy316 View Post
That's why Burgler is a winner.

He just got out of a relationship and he's already out beasting. Give the guy a couple of months and he'll be in a new relationship with an awesome girl (if that's what he wants).

Take note, City Data.
Role model.

Old 01-05-2013, 07:36 PM

2,135 posts, read 4,273,384 times
Where's the skinny mexican chick? Geez, people on CD are playas.

Old 01-05-2013, 07:39 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I'm sure those women all feel super special to be 'one of many'.

I don't mind a guy that dates, but I'd be VERY hesitant to get involved with a guy who dated 3 or more women on a weekly basis. I'd think quality would be more important than quantity....
All he's doing is what a lot of people who do online dating do: run through prospects until they find one that clicks. At least the OP isn't sitting at home generating endless whiny threads about being too shy to approach women. He's out there doing what we advise the whiny guys to do--he's talking to women, and if I understand correctly, he's doing it IRL. This is how it's done!

Old 01-05-2013, 07:49 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
All he's doing is what a lot of people who do online dating do: run through prospects until they find one that clicks. At least the OP isn't sitting at home generating endless whiny threads about being too shy to approach women. He's out there doing what we advise the whiny guys to do--he's talking to women, and if I understand correctly, he's doing it IRL. This is how it's done!
If the alternative is starting whiny threads, then I'm all for it

I do online dating and I actually take my time and only meet guys that I think I have a good chance with...I'm sure if I just went out with every guy who contact me I could have 5 dates a week too, but I'd feel bad about it.

Old 01-05-2013, 07:49 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
I concur, you miss every ball you don't swing at but nixing a woman because she suggests getting dinner together sounds like a good way to set yourself up for becoming the kind of guy who generates whiny threads.

I don't know, maybe online dating is an entirely different ballpark that has to be approached with different rules, but he sounds excessively picky which either ends in being with your dream partner or being utterly and miserably alone.

Old 01-05-2013, 07:54 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
he sounds excessively picky which either ends in being with your dream partner or being utterly and miserably alone.
He didn't realize he had options. For some reason, he thought dinner with her was the only option, and that he didn't have the right to get back to her with a counter-offer of lunch.

Old 01-05-2013, 08:08 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,931,772 times
Quote:
He didn't realize he had options. For some reason, he thought dinner with her was the only option, and that he didn't have the right to get back to her with a counter-offer of lunch.

Yeah, I just stopped talking to her because I didn't want to do dinner and she said she drinks, but not much at all. I didn't want to do dinner though.

She must have changed her mind, I stopped talking to her and now tonight, about 5 minutes ago she texted me and said she'd like to get a couple drinks. I'm taking her to a restaurant/bar downtown on Thursday.

You're right though, there were other options and I would have been better off making a better excuse for not going out and just inviting her to lunch.

Old 01-05-2013, 08:11 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by packer43064 View Post
We don't play a lot...we just.....

"For Nequa for Raina..."

Old 01-05-2013, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by packer43064 View Post

I aint a playa I just crush a lot

This one is a Colombian, and Colombians are my kryptonite

Old 01-05-2013, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
I concur, you miss every ball you don't swing at but nixing a woman because she suggests getting dinner together sounds like a good way to set yourself up for becoming the kind of guy who generates whiny threads.

I'm not whiney, I just know what I enjoy doing and what I want to do. If I invited a girl out to McDonalds or a Strip Club, I doubt she'd want to come.

You gotta do what's best for yourself. I wasn't angry she suggested dinner, I didn't call her some sort of girl after my money.. dinner just isn't my style.

You're a regular poster here, you really think I would whine about women?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships