Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 11:03 AM

1,510 posts, read 2,962,599 times

Advertisements

In all honesty, I've found that the older I get, the more I enjoy foreplay. I like the buildup of excitement, and find that the actual act of intercourse can be much more intense since all of my senses are awakened.

That said, there are times when a morning quickie is the order-of-the-day, and I love them (so does she!).

--Dim

Old 01-17-2013, 11:04 AM

3,703 posts, read 3,777,416 times
It's sad how the OP thinks all men care about pleasing the woman.

I have friends that tell me they are content just getting theirs and passing out

Old 01-17-2013, 11:09 AM

79 posts, read 96,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotamkin_Renesmee View Post
How is it that in 2013, some men are still so clueless when it comes to pleasing a woman sexually? Some of the posts I've read on this board has me scratching my head in disbelief. I don't understand how some guys still try to just have intercourse with a woman without even wanting to please her. It doesn't matter if he doesn't know how, that could be taught to him by a caring and experienced partner. If he's willing to learn, most women would be more than receptive to teaching him what turns her on and how to touch her, kiss her, lick her, etc. What gets me though, is how cold and selfish some men can be when it comes to the act of sex. Their concern is with how good they feel and whether they come or not; her pleasure or orgasm isn't important to them in any way. Then, some of these guys wonder why their woman isn't interested (or has lost interest) in having sex with them.

I realize that there are a lot of men who DO understand the importance of pleasing their woman (mine being one of them ) and that a lot of them DO care about how she feels and whether she comes or not. I don't know...I guess it just amazes me that in this day and age, there are some guys walking around out there who, not only don't have a clue as to the importance of pleasing a woman sexually, but they don't even care about learning how. Then they wonder why women lose interest in them sexually!

Oh please

Plenty of guys make a huge effort to try and please their woman but the woman still has no interest.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:09 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Some men probably aren't clueless, they're just selfish. So this problem persists because:

a) Some women are inhibited about telling their guy he's not satisfying them. Faking orgasms is a phenom that's still alive and well, unfortunately. If no one ever tells the poor guy what to do, how is he supposed to find out?

b) Because women tolerate lousy lovers. If they'd throw them out for not doing their job, things would change. (Or the guys would just come on C-D and be bitter, lol!)

Zero tolerance, ladies. If he doesn't know what he's doing, show him. If he willfully fails to improve his skills, can him. Life is too short to put up with bad sex.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:10 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,196,428 times
Theyre men who dont know what theyre doing but some just dont flat out give a crap tbh. For me it depends on the girl and the situation. If I'm having a ONS with someone I'm probably never going to see again i don't really give a crap if she has an orgasm. I'm just trying to get in and get out

Lets be real though, no woman on this site can honestly say she brought her A game with every single man she slept with lol

Old 01-17-2013, 11:11 AM

1,293 posts, read 1,678,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dimwit View Post
In all honesty, I've found that the older I get, the more I enjoy foreplay. I like the buildup of excitement, and find that the actual act of intercourse can be much more intense since all of my senses are awakened.

That said, there are times when a morning quickie is the order-of-the-day, and I love them (so does she!).

--Dim

Very true

Also, a lot of the pleasure of sex to me is knowing the girl is going to be very satisfied/happy. That's part of the reason why I enjoy foreplay quite a bit

I dunno how men can have sex and not care about the satisfaction of their partner. WTF are they doing?

Old 01-17-2013, 11:16 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,372,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotamkin_Renesmee View Post
How is it that in 2013, some men are still so clueless when it comes to pleasing a woman sexually? Some of the posts I've read on this board has me scratching my head in disbelief. I don't understand how some guys still try to just have intercourse with a woman without even wanting to please her. It doesn't matter if he doesn't know how, that could be taught to him by a caring and experienced partner. If he's willing to learn, most women would be more than receptive to teaching him what turns her on and how to touch her, kiss her, lick her, etc. What gets me though, is how cold and selfish some men can be when it comes to the act of sex. Their concern is with how good they feel and whether they come or not; her pleasure or orgasm isn't important to them in any way. Then, some of these guys wonder why their woman isn't interested (or has lost interest) in having sex with them.
I have never been with a guy like this.... But I always filtered out the selfish types during the dating process. I only wanted the willing to learn types.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:18 AM

108 posts, read 174,326 times
Here is an idea, SPEAK UP. Some of us just need a bit of training. Your parts are a bit more complicated than what we're used to working with. I would also recommend you get planned parenthood or some other women's organization to develop a countrywide program of hands-on, no strings attached, and free of charge training sessions for all the inexperienced guys out there, I can assure you that they would be well attended.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:21 AM

3,703 posts, read 3,777,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by inmate347 View Post
Here is an idea, SPEAK UP. Some of us just need a bit of training.
I got plenty of training. It was called high school

Last edited by BioMechanical; 01-17-2013 at 12:12 PM..

Old 01-17-2013, 11:24 AM

11 posts, read 11,329 times
OP maybe you should quit whining and just find yourself a real man......lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships