Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 11:35 AM

102,217 posts, read 107,859,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Theyre men who dont know what theyre doing but some just dont flat out give a crap tbh. For me it depends on the girl and the situation. If I'm having a ONS with someone I'm probably never going to see again i don't really give a crap if she has an orgasm. I'm just trying to get in and get out
Finally, one confesses to what we knew all along! C-D women have been posting this for ages, but the guys always deny it. This post is going into the archive. And the whiners here wonder why sex is so hard to "get". OY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Lets be real though, no woman on this site can honestly say she brought her A game with every single man she slept with lol
Anything worth doing is worth doing well, baby. Maybe the key is to be selective and not run 'em through the mill like a herd of cattle. Either that, or develop some character.
Ya think?

Old 01-17-2013, 11:37 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,369,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Wow. A 9 MONTH career? If it had been a 9 YEAR career, then I might see a problem. And this happened in SoCal, but in a conservative area of it ... If she was a good teacher, and had done what it took to get the job (the right education, and teaching credentials), she should have been able to keep her job. It might have been difficult for her to ward off some of the ribbing and whatnot, but she should have been able to keep her job. Maybe she can be accommodated through a transfer into a higher-demand area for math-science teachers. However, as a 32 y.o. blonde, she might really stand out in some districts for OTHER reasons.

Seriously, some guys on here probably know less than Dr. Ruth about this, yet profess to know more. BTW, I wonder how much experience the Dr. has in these "matters," since she describes them with such gusto.

Last edited by robertpolyglot; 01-17-2013 at 11:54 AM..

Old 01-17-2013, 11:39 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,369,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helloimage View Post
I am probably the only woman in the world that hates foreplay...I just want to have sex....lol.
Foreplay IS sex.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:49 AM

1,203 posts, read 4,082,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asitshouldbe View Post
From experience, the braggers are the worst in bed.
There was guy who kept trying to hook up and would brag about how great he was, how big, how long he was blah, blah, blah...
We were partying and thought ok, lets give it a try, HORRIBLE! as we was doing his so called signature moves,
aka eating at the Y, I thought, what the heck is he doing, tracing the ABC's, haha, are you kidding me, and bouncing like a frickin jack rabbit, I felt like pushing him off the bed.
It was a complete let down, never went back for seconds.
It seemed to work out pretty well for him. He got laid and then moved on to his next number.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:56 AM

283 posts, read 508,234 times
Just wondering how you can discern a man's adeptness--or lack of--at foreplay by his CD posts?

And why it should annoy you so much?

And why you have a fake pic in your profile?

And why, in actuality, your "man" blows at foreplay and that's the real reaosn you are posting here.

How am I doin' so far?

ps--Is your name an anagram?

Old 01-17-2013, 12:01 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,730,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotamkin_Renesmee View Post
How is it that in 2013, some men are still so clueless when it comes to pleasing a woman sexually? Some of the posts I've read on this board has me scratching my head in disbelief. I don't understand how some guys still try to just have intercourse with a woman without even wanting to please her.

It doesn't matter if he doesn't know how, that could be taught to him by a caring and experienced partner. If he's willing to learn, most women would be more than receptive to teaching him what turns her on and how to touch her, kiss her, lick her, etc. What gets me though, is how cold and selfish some men can be when it comes to the act of sex. Their concern is with how good they feel and whether they come or not; her pleasure or orgasm isn't important to them in any way. Then, some of these guys wonder why their woman isn't interested (or has lost interest) in having sex with them.
Problems at home ?

Old 01-17-2013, 12:03 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,958,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smarterguy View Post
I laugh at posts like these.

Because-

-Most women never, ever give ANY feedback about anything, sometimes even if asked.
-Believe it or not, women are different. Just because you and your little group a friends like it one way, I can tell you for a fact there's another group of women out there who like it a completely different way.

This is more general advice to women, but speak the eff up about what you want/like/need, and don't sit around passively b*tching about stuff you don't speak up about.
IME, every woman is different.
For example:
I know a woman who truly believed that caressing/massaging a womans chest was completely worthless in every woman's mind. The act didn't stimulate her at all, EVER, so therefore it can't be stimulating to any other woman, EVER. She actually went on a rant about it, expressing what a waste of a womans time it is.
Then, another woman "loved" it when her chest was stimulated, and she enjoyed it. She clearly didnt agree with the other opinion.

For the OP, I simply believe there are a lot of people that are not sexually compatible.I think it is possible to have two people that have had great successful past sexual relationships match up, and be so far off kilter with each other, that they simply don't make good music together.
And then include the extreme spectrums of sexuality, and various comfort levels with this act and that act....
And then include EXPECTATIONS, as in, every lover is supposed to be AMAZING right out of the box.

There are so many tangibles, and styles, and attitudes, that I think sexual incompatibility is more common than people realize.
And of course there are the members on this forum and IRL that claim to be superstars and leave every customer satisfied, every time, all the time.

Everybody thinks they are amazing at two things; driving and sex. Very few people are actually good at both.

Old 01-17-2013, 12:07 PM

11 posts, read 11,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Problems at home ?
Clearly....I don't know what she expects us to do, she needs to find a new man on her own.

Old 01-17-2013, 12:11 PM

102,217 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisv1220 View Post
I've had several girlfriends in my life and no matter how much i tried to please them, they still never wanted it as much as me. I always try and make sure the woman orgasms 1st. Of course some women could be faking it, i don't know. But blaming men for being selfish is really unfair. That's why guys should just pay for sex. It's much better than resorting to begging your girlfriend and feeling like a pathetic loser. No matter how hard you try and please your woman, she's still probably hardly ever going to be in the mood. Nothing you can do is ever good enough.
Sounds like you've been choosing the wrong women. Or else you've had a streak of bad luck.

Old 01-17-2013, 12:21 PM

79 posts, read 96,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Sounds like you've been choosing the wrong women. Or else you've had a streak of bad luck.
LOL please, you could say THAT response to anyone.

The ladies who pick guys who are selfish in bed are clearly choosing the wrong men, just as much as i'm choosing the wrong women. If we were all finding and choosing the right people, nobody would be posting on these forums.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships