Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2013, 09:54 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,702,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
yes sweetie.

believe me, if you are too good looking, you get fewer dates. I am not saying EVERY case is exactly the same, but GQ magazine once posted an article says the guy who is the most successful in dating world

is

Friendly / sense of humor / have a rewarding career (but not super rich) / average or slightly above average looking / family oriented men.

players are out.

many of my guyfriends are friendly, but women mistaken them as players
many of my guyfriends are hot, people also think they are players.

It is tricky situation.
wow, thats funny. I consider myself a 4-5, One girl who was like a 3 on my scale confirmed it and I've had prettier girls say im a 6-7 so who knows? i don't believe im too good looking for anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

61,713 posts, read 87,123,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound_of_Reason View Post
sorry bull, i saw a decent pic(i have several of those) and then i saw a bad pic of u on another forum..to me you are like slightly average.
Yep! I agree. Very average look, average job, but .... great expectation.
There must be more what girls find not attractive...

1,293 posts, read 1,679,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
Banging older chicks in the meantime isn't going to help you nab a hottie your own age. It's been proven over and over again. Younger men who date older women while waiting to find Mrs perfect, become complacent and loose touch with what women their own age want and expect.

I agree, I was with her just because it was easy and she made me feel very special

Only bad thing now is that she's starting to develop a lot of feelings for me. She gives a million compliments, texts me all the time, etc... I need to break it off ASAP

Old 01-18-2013, 09:55 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi000 View Post
They're celebrities, everyone knows about them. If you were a celebrity, I guarantee that you'd have women swooning for you too.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:56 AM

9,614 posts, read 21,270,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
My best friend is a really good catch - great guy, good looking, fit, intelligent, will be a millionaire one day (wealthy family).
Too bad you didn't hook up with him before he got involved with the girl.

2,386 posts, read 3,269,331 times
Quote:
sorry bull, i saw a decent pic(i have several of those) and then i saw a bad pic of u on another forum..to me you are like slightly average.
Lol that's a tad harsh E. why does he always get abused on his threads? I think it's a wee shame.

1,293 posts, read 1,679,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Yep! I agree. Very average look, average job, but .... great expectation.
There must be more what girls find not attractive...

Pictures can be very misleading. I know who is a male stripper and gets called "beautiful" and "gorgeous" all the time yet looks terrible in pics

I'm kind of the same way, I get a million compliments (especially from gay men and older women) but I look terrible in pics

1,866 posts, read 2,702,804 times
Quote:
I agree, I was with her just because it was easy and she made me feel very special

Only bad thing now is that she's starting to develop a lot of feelings for me. She gives a million compliments, texts me all the time, etc... I need to break it off ASAP
So you basically used her to inflate your already overly inflated ego, way to go there buddy...the bull strikes again!

Old 01-18-2013, 09:57 AM

266 posts, read 402,805 times
Quote:
wow interesting, ..i would say the nonsense thing then stick my tongue out at them and laugh, if they laughed then they have a sense of humor haha, if not they are boring

I have two degrees and i have never said that
You would stick your tongue out at someone other than a baby? In real life? Interesting...

Old 01-18-2013, 09:57 AM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Quote:
95% of guys I know who have a girlfriend just get lucky about it. They mainly meet somebody through friends or a co-worker or something. I don't think I know any guy who has a consistent stream of women who are interested in him...and I have a good number of friends who are very handsome/friendly/likable

How the hell do guys date multiple girls at a time? Do they just go out and start cold approaching every girl in sight knowing that they're going to get rejected the overwhelming majority of the time?

Aren't most women very defensive and completely disinterested when it comes to meeting men that are not in their most immediate social circle?
I have nothing against cold approaches, but I advise against dating multiple women at once if you have one woman you want to take things further with. It is NOT true that woman are ok with men dating multiple people; in fact, I would say the opposite is true (ask around).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships