Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 09:55 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,727,294 times

Advertisements

So laughing my arse off! And Kimbo I wouldn't bang him right away. But if you must, lots of foreplay and lube. The other, hands work wonders.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:56 AM

19,614 posts, read 20,084,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7
I feel bad for the guy who is next in line after him.
And every guy after....

Old 01-19-2013, 09:57 AM

14,727 posts, read 33,280,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
How?
If it's technically worded, it stays PG 13. If it starts sounding like a racy romance novel, it might go R. The reality is that, since most people can visualize, it's already at NC.

But, people can visualize whatever they want when grocery shopping or driving a car, so my last point is moot.

So we're back at PG 13.

Old 01-19-2013, 10:13 AM

14,727 posts, read 33,280,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Just when I thought I've seen it all on the forum.
This topic is common - either women complaining/wondering about it, or men boasting about it.

The ones that crack me up are the one-hit-wonders who come on here with Chinese keyboard handles and then, without properly constructing sentences, tell us how they live in the fanciest of high-rise condos in Vancouver, Toronto, or Hong Kong that their parents bought for them, and they are neither attractive nor have much experience, but want a white woman real badly and are asking US if it's going to work.

Old 01-19-2013, 10:21 AM

7,291 posts, read 6,875,744 times
If you've been exchanging inappropreate photos, you already know something is wrong .
A guy that is that anxious to show him sef off is likely to have a steddy stream of female attention ,positively and negitively.
I would advise you to be particularly cautious .
He may not be a preditor that is phsyically harmful ,but it is unlkely to become a meaningful relationship .
In my opinion.

Old 01-19-2013, 10:33 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,564,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post
So, I reinstated my online dating profile after a short-lived romance fizzled out. I really didn't want to, but I'm relatively new to my city and I work long hours with all chicks - the only guy in my office is a married hipster - so I don't get a lot of opportunity to meet people.

Anyway, I met this guy on the site, he messaged me first and seemed really cocky but for some reason I was kind of into it. The more we messaged, the more intrigued I became. He's pretty witty and we exchange decent banter. I think he makes himself out to be a bit cooler than he is, but that's to be determined. It seems that we'll have a good time together regardless.

The only thing I'm nervous (and a bit embarassed to share this, to be honest) about is that we've exchanged some inappropriate photos and his man part is ENORMOUS! I've never seen anything quite like it! I guess I've been unlucky with guys previously because his member dwarfs anything I've ever seen. So I'm a little nervous. Scared it'll hurt, scared I won't know what to do with that thing. Does anyone have any tips on dealing with an extremely giant penis?
Perfect use of this word for this thread.

Old 01-19-2013, 10:34 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,110,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
This topic is common - either women complaining/wondering about it, or men boasting about it.

The ones that crack me up are the one-hit-wonders who come on here with Chinese keyboard handles and then, without properly constructing sentences, tell us how they live in the fanciest of high-rise condos in Vancouver, Toronto, or Hong Kong that their parents bought for them, and they are neither attractive nor have much experience, but want a white woman real badly and are asking US if it's going to work.
No, I've seen other threads about penis size(which is a moot point seeing that the average penis size is 5-6 inches) but asking can she handle it orally. Really?

Old 01-19-2013, 10:37 AM

102,086 posts, read 107,144,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
First off, why would a guy lie about his size/send fake pics if he really wanted to sleep with a girl?
To get her to that point! This is like asking why do women wear padded bras if the guys are going to find out their real size in the moment of truth, anyway. This is one way humans attract the opposite sex. They're not always rational on the subject.

Old 01-19-2013, 10:38 AM

102,086 posts, read 107,144,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post

LOL!!! Multiple reps, robert!

Old 01-19-2013, 10:45 AM

518 posts, read 1,001,855 times
Like Ruth said, if you're petite (or have a small vaginal canal), it'll probably hurt at first until you get used to it. Why are you a bit embarrassed about sharing that you two have exchanged "inappropriate" (= sexy) photos? A lot of people do that when they're exchanging e-mails or instant messages with someone they like and are attracted to; they may not admit it, but they do.

The only thing I can say is for you to proceed with caution with regard to his oversized member. Bj's may be somewhat challenging as well as rear entry or cowgirl positions. Use lots of lube and ask him to go verrrryyy sloowww and gentle at first until your body becomes accustomed to your new man's dimensions. Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

Last edited by Apotamkin_Renesmee; 01-19-2013 at 10:49 AM.. Reason: spelling error
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships