Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 09:56 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times

Advertisements

Because too many women would be sad if I wasn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2013, 09:59 PM

73,007 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryazer24 View Post
i just found out i got "brotherzoned" by a girl i liked. FML done with that one hahahahaha
I was never really "brotherzoned" as far as I know. Apparently, I wasn't seen as attractive by some women. I look younger than I am according to some people. I'm also short(5'5") and some women have told me they want a man taller than them.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:15 PM

469 posts, read 566,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I was never really "brotherzoned" as far as I know. Apparently, I wasn't seen as attractive by some women. I look younger than I am according to some people. I'm also short(5'5") and some women have told me they want a man taller than them.
ah well you my friend are lucky and i hope you enjoy laughing at my brozoning/brotherzoning. It's quite amusing to me hahahaha. But let me put it this way, take your time and love will find you my friend.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:23 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,880,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plzeň View Post
Now here come the flood of people whose "story" is that they're single because the opposite sex is unable to see how amazing they are.
HA! No kidding...

Old 01-25-2013, 10:24 PM

5,281 posts, read 6,588,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post

Damn that must suck. But then again, not everyone can be 6'4, 245lbd of pure and sexy silky chocolate.

I'm basically single because my loving is so good, that ladies don't know how to act when they get a piece of me. So basically I'm dealing with women who are out of control, trying to just get another nibble of my hot chocolate.

I'm looking for a lady who can handle me, who won't go nuts after they get this good loving. Such a lady may not exist.

Old 01-26-2013, 12:56 AM

4,187 posts, read 5,159,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
Damn that must suck. But then again, not everyone can be 6'4, 245lbd of pure and sexy silky chocolate.

I'm basically single because my loving is so good, that ladies don't know how to act when they get a piece of me. So basically I'm dealing with women who are out of control, trying to just get another nibble of my hot chocolate.

I'm looking for a lady who can handle me, who won't go nuts after they get this good loving. Such a lady may not exist.
Haha.

Old 01-26-2013, 01:08 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,702,572 times
I look young even though Im years older. I don't take life seriously and I don't know how to handle things such as arguments and break ups. I guess that's about it.

Old 01-26-2013, 01:26 AM

1,841 posts, read 3,173,646 times
Honestly?
Because I have been there and done that.
I have been married and divorced..
I have made the mistake of being with a man that was not for me..
I have dated and have found I am highly allergic to Bullshido
clingy men that act like they are babies and need constant validation.
insecure men that act like they have the right to impose on me the prior mistakes that their ex's made and somehow blame and base all women on their experiences..
So .....*sigh* I will state that I will be alone and not settle until I meet my match..

Old 01-26-2013, 10:53 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,455,098 times
I have a crappy dead-end job, make chump change, have no life, hide behind my keyboard, and am pretty boring IRL, plus nobody loves me, lol.

Old 01-26-2013, 11:23 AM

2,079 posts, read 3,208,490 times
variety of reasons:

-low self-esteem/confidence. although several internet tests have told me i have high self-esteem because i really don't give a damn what most people think. what i think of myself is what matters most. and i have a poor self-image of myself.
-i am generally anti-social/introverted
-most women my age have an awful personality. there are not many that are worth having a relationship with imo
-i am not a fan of drama
-don't have the time/motivation/money
-it's peaceful being single. i can do what i want, when i want. it's not that i am selfish, i just feel that relationships are about being tied down. most women my age aren't worth the trouble.
-i have trust issues. i don't trust anybody. i think everyone has an ulterior motive.
-i am poor. that is a huge turn-off
-my dark personality/sense of humor is more of an acquired taste. i feel that many women would be put off by me.
-for now, i am more focused on starting up my career rather than a relationship. being financially stable first is more important than being in a relationship

i am changing though. i do get lonely and desire the companionship. at this point, it's not about sex. i think i will try putting myself on the market this year by dating. that feeling of emptiness is definitely there. and it is not a product of what society says i should be doing. i feel that there is someone out there perfect for me. i just may never find them. i'm not about to settle for a woman with no personality just for the purpose of sex. i try not to base everything on looks. however, women are guilty of doing this too. i don't see myself as good looking. although i have been told that i'm good looking, or "cute" by many women who are already in relationships.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships