Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2013, 03:59 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redberry rose View Post
now you want to insult my intelligence because you think i'm ignoring you? wow that's a low blow
Well, yes I do, actually. Not really insulting your intelligence, but truly, I as well as many others are saying the same things over and over and you are just not getting it.

I did ask the question in a serious way. I placed all kidding aside, and I was serious in my question.

Old 01-28-2013, 03:59 PM

2,186 posts, read 2,920,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
Start with the basics on female sexuality and anatomy. Many people have posted many things but you listen to no one about any of them. I think there have been some pretty good and informative posts on this thread.

I understand your frustration but if you would take the time to really read what people are saying you may understand things better.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote:
I will report you for this
You're going to "report" someone for suggesting the possibility of being attracted to the same sex? So you're homophobic, too? Your lack of sexual and biological awareness knows no bounds.

Old 01-28-2013, 04:04 PM

521 posts, read 762,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
Well, yes I do, actually. Not really insulting your intelligence, but truly, I as well as many others are saying the same things over and over and you are just not getting it.

I did ask the question in a serious way. I placed all kidding aside, and I was serious in my question.
you choose to explain the same concept over and over again. not once in this thread did I say I didn't get it. i dont have a freakin learning disability...that's ridiculous. i was a fast learner in school, got good grades and have a college degree. far from having a learning disability.

Old 01-28-2013, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plzeň View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You're going to "report" someone for suggesting the possibility of being attracted to the same sex? So you're homophobic, too? Your lack of sexual and biological awareness knows no bounds.
yes, i will report him for implying that i'm a lesbian because i dont enjoy penetration. its a stupid suggestion. there are plenty of lesbians who enjoy sexual intercourse..

Old 01-28-2013, 04:07 PM

Quote:
you choose to explain the same concept over and over again. not once in this thread did I say I didn't get it.
Everything you've said has indicated you don't get it. That's why people keep explaining it over and over again.

Old 01-28-2013, 04:09 PM

Quote:
yes, i will report him for implying that i'm a lesbian because i dont enjoy penetration. its a stupid suggestion. there are plenty of lesbians who enjoy sexual intercourse..
It's not a violation of the TOS to give stupid suggestions, and it was only given after you ignored dozens of pages of smart suggestions. What did you expect at that point?

Old 01-28-2013, 04:10 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Quote:
you choose to explain the same concept over and over again. not once in this thread did I say I didn't get it. i dont have a freakin learning disability...that's ridiculous. i was a fast learner in school, got good grades and have a college degree. far from having a learning disability.
Well good for you. If you've achieved all of that you should be able to get it. Since you DO get it, it means you probably have a psychological issue.

That or you are troll making us all insane. I'm out.

Old 01-28-2013, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Everything you've said has indicated you don't get it. That's why people keep explaining it over and over again.
its you all who dont get it. many thought the problem was that i dont 'orgasm' during sex, when its the act itself i dont enjoy.

Old 01-28-2013, 04:11 PM

19,716 posts, read 20,244,680 times
Quote:

It's not a violation of the TOS to give stupid suggestions, and it was only given after you ignored dozens of pages of smart suggestions.
Thank you! lol

Old 01-28-2013, 04:12 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,725,051 times
I couldn't be together with a woman who did not love the both the physical and emotional intimacy of sex. She must surrender all of her control for my promise of complete safety.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships