Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2013, 09:38 AM

521 posts, read 762,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
Quit it already. I'm starting to think you're trolling.

I am having the most amazing sex with my current gf. It's incredible. She keeps telling me I'm the best lover ever and she has had the best o's ever in her life. She's 48 and has a comparison base. However, I'm not that good. Really, no one is. For some reason, her pleasure is such a turn on it's like my singular focus in life and getting mine is an afterthought. I haven't been like that with all women. It's just chemistry or something.

Point is, you can find something like that. As with most things in life, you get out of it what you put into it. Focus entirely on his pleasure, be the best little sex **** that ever walked the earth. Sometimes. Other times, it's your time. Be assertive. Maybe even a little dom. Tell him what he's gonna do and make him do it. Let him know you enjoy it. Nothing makes me want to keep pleasuring a woman more than seeing her feeling the pleasure. Nothing makes me want to stop quicker than seeing no visible reaction and wondering if I'm wasting my efforts.
i can't attract a man who wont present himself to me. all the partners i've had never cared about my pleasure. its always been straight to the point and done within minutes.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:44 AM

2,186 posts, read 2,920,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redberry rose View Post
i can't attract a man who wont present himself to me. all the partners i've had never cared about my pleasure. its always been straight to the point and done within minutes.
Then perhaps a better question for you to ask would have been why you're not attracting (or attracted to) the right guys, and what you can do to change that.

If you haven't been showing them what works for you and incorporating it into sex with them, however, you can't blame it on them. This is especially true if you've been pretending to enjoy it when you aren't. Most guys, if they're really into you, are going to want to do what it takes to please you in bed, but they need to know what that is before they can even try.

If they know what works for you, but aren't willing to try it, and are only interested in getting themselves off every time, it means they probably don't care about you very much, which is going to manifest itself in the relationship in many ways, not just in the bedroom.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:51 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,219,693 times
Quote:
Do guys find you physically attractive?

Old 01-29-2013, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
Do guys find you physically attractive?
dont ask me a silly question like that. if i am ugly its my fault then?

Old 01-29-2013, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plzeň View Post
Then perhaps a better question for you to ask would have been why you're not attracting (or attracted to) the right guys, and what you can do to change that.

If you haven't been showing them what works for you and incorporating it into sex with them, however, you can't blame it on them. This is especially true if you've been pretending to enjoy it when you aren't. Most guys, if they're really into you, are going to want to do what it takes to please you in bed, but they need to know what that is before they can even try.

If they know what works for you, but aren't willing to try it, and are only interested in getting themselves off every time, it means they probably don't care about you very much, which is going to manifest itself in the relationship in many ways, not just in the bedroom.
there's nothing i can do to change it. i can't control the type of men who are attracted to me

Old 01-29-2013, 10:09 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
there's nothing i can do to change it. i can't control the type of men who are attracted to me
Into each life a few jerks will fall.

But if you think how you carry yourself, the things you say, the way you interact with people, and even what you wear and the expression on your face have no impact, you are seriously mistaken. Now you are starting to sound like one of those people who wants to blame everyone else for what happens to them.

You can't change other people. You can change yourself.

Old 01-29-2013, 10:10 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,279,139 times
Quote:
You decide who you want to be with and if you don't like the men who are attracted to you why don't you go and pursue the men you do like?

Old 01-29-2013, 10:20 AM

2,186 posts, read 2,920,148 times
Quote:
B.S.

As long as you believe that, though, it will continue to be true, which means there's really no point in asking for advice here, or anywhere else, since nothing can change, right?

Old 01-29-2013, 10:41 AM

19,717 posts, read 20,244,680 times
All this vaginal numbness has me wondering if the OP has back problems, is overweight, or at all physically inactive?? Poor blood circulation is not helpful to sexual organs...And a gynecologist would not necessarily be trained well enough with other parts of the body to diagnose...

A friend of mine sufferred from spinal trauma as a child, and though she has a rather active & enjoyable sex life, she's admitted she does not climax during sex or masturbation due to a loss of sensation (which is controlled by certain areas of the vertebrae).

If we can rule out physical health factors, then all we have left to dissect here is the brain...

Old 01-29-2013, 11:04 AM

518 posts, read 1,004,502 times
Quote:
dont ask me a silly question like that. if i am ugly its my fault then?
I don't think he said that to be "silly" or to put you down. He has a point he's leading up to with his question...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships