Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 10:09 AM

1,791 posts, read 3,182,937 times

Advertisements

What is it like having the whole other gender worship the ground you walk on, bringing you flowers for no reason, telling you how pretty you are? What is it like being able to simply post a profile on an online dating site, and automatically get 10 messages a week? What is it like walking into a public place and getting told how pretty your eyes are, or how gorgeous or sexy you are otherwise? What is it like getting all the attention you want, and never having to worry about being alone? What is it like being able to have sex whenever you want? What is it like living in a world where making a reasonable effort to stay in shape is good enough to virtually guarantee that you will have no shortage of suitors at your beck and call, to accept or reject as you please? What is all that power like? Is it a bit like playing God? What is it like to actually be appreciated and wanted and desired? What is it like living in a world where feminists can spend 40 years trashing men for being useless, yet with a blink of an eye and some feminine charm, you ladies can still have devoted men eating out of the palm of your hand, trying oh-so-hard to please you and win your affection?

Ladies, do you wake up every morning happy and excited that you were lucky enough to be born a female? Do you just walk around with a big smile on your face all day, praising the Heavens above for your good fortune? It must be an amazing life being an American woman. Do you really enjoy and savor each day of life as it comes, soaking in the attention, worship, devotion, glory and praise that men give you? How does it feel to be treated like royalty? It must be a great feeling.

Old 01-27-2013, 10:13 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,270,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
What is it like having the whole other gender worship the ground you walk on, bringing you flowers for no reason, telling you how pretty you are? What is it like being able to simply post a profile on an online dating site, and automatically get 10 messages a week? What is it like walking into a public place and getting told how pretty your eyes are, or how gorgeous or sexy you are otherwise? What is it like getting all the attention you want, and never having to worry about being alone? What is it like being able to have sex whenever you want? What is it like living in a world where making a reasonable effort to stay in shape is good enough to virtually guarantee that you will have no shortage of suitors at your beck and call, to accept or reject as you please? What is all that power like? Is it a bit like playing God? What is it like to actually be appreciated and wanted and desired? What is it like living in a world where feminists can spend 40 years trashing men for being useless, yet with a blink of an eye and some feminine charm, you ladies can still have devoted men eating out of the palm of your hand, trying oh-so-hard to please you and win your affection?

Ladies, do you wake up every morning happy and excited that you were lucky enough to be born a female? Do you just walk around with a big smile on your face all day, praising the Heavens above for your good fortune? It must be an amazing life being an American woman. Do you really enjoy and savor each day of life as it comes, soaking in the attention, worship, devotion, glory and praise that men give you? How does it feel to be treated like royalty? It must be a great feeling.

Hahaha this is really amusing.........and so not true!! You failed to mention all the bad stuff we go through because we are women

Old 01-27-2013, 10:14 AM

102,218 posts, read 107,999,816 times
Quote:
What is it like having the whole other gender worship the ground you walk on, bringing you flowers for no reason, telling you how pretty you are?
OMG, where have you been? It's as if you've never read any of the threads here, all the women-are-only-good-for-one-thing threads, all the misogyny, the if-you-dare-stand-up-for-yourself-you're-a-feminist boogyman threads, the discrimination-in-hiring,-promotions-and-pay-doesn't-exist denial threads, all the cr@p. The I-haven't-gotten-a-single-response-to-my-profile threads, the I-get-nothing-but-lewd-comments posts, the women-are-over-the-hill-after-26 threads, etc. Did you think we don't know a whiner thread when we see one? Get over yourself, and join the real world. Maybe your therapist could help you with that.

Old 01-27-2013, 10:16 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,384,553 times
Interesting concept. I'd expect 3 answers:

- one from the 8s, 9s, and 10s,
- one from the 4s, 5s, 6s, and 7s, and
- one from the 1s, 2s, and 3s

Old 01-27-2013, 10:19 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,744,165 times
Quote:

Why don't you ask your mom

Old 01-27-2013, 10:20 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,080,437 times
Quote:
What is it like having the whole other gender worship the ground you walk on
Uhhh...yeah, no. LMAO

You watch too much TV or something.

Old 01-27-2013, 10:20 AM

102,218 posts, read 107,999,816 times
I'd love to live in the OP's fantasy world. Where can I buy a ticket to that planet?

Old 01-27-2013, 10:24 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,625,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I'd love to live in the OP's fantasy world. Where can I buy a ticket to that planet?
The ticket is called lithium.

Old 01-27-2013, 10:26 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,543,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Interesting concept. I'd expect 3 answers:

- one from the 8s, 9s, and 10s,
- one from the 4s, 5s, 6s, and 7s, and
- one from the 1s, 2s, and 3s
FYI, it really does not matter whether a woman is pretty, average or unattractive in looks...we ALL have shared experiences as women (good and bad) that transcend our beauty "ranking".

Old 01-27-2013, 10:29 AM

1,791 posts, read 3,182,937 times
If what i am saying was not true, i would be able to get women.

Flip the situation around. A woman who works out a lot and keeps herself in good shape, is fairly intelligent and has a decent job, but who tends to be clingy at times, would have NO PROBLEM finding a guy. More likely than not, she'd have plenty of guys going after her, and she would not have to approach guys at all. But if such a woman DID decide to approach guys herself, i bet 7 or 8 out of 10 guys would give her a chance.

If things were equal, i would have no trouble getting women. But i do have a LOT of trouble getting women, and i get rejected constantly, often with women being insulting about it. So things obviously are not equal. Unless they are hideously unattractive, women are blessed to a fantasy life of being able to get pretty much whatever they want when it comes to dating.

I'm sorry but i just don't see how any woman can fail to acknowledge and appreciate the power she has when it comes to dating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships