Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 08:09 PM

337 posts, read 896,702 times

Advertisements

Really? How old are you? A woman can pick up a man just about anywhere lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2013, 08:19 PM

469 posts, read 566,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I think guys that go to Comic Cons are cute and cool I can't wait to go to PAX this year

As for the OP, are you and your friends hot? If you are, you can go anywhere and meet cute guys. Gyms, parks, clubs, bars etc.

If you're not hot, go to places where alcohol is served.
haha the last part i died at im sorry. But i agree. Comic-cons, gyms, parks, clubs, bars etc. so forth. Sporting events are a big one. Us hockey guys are usually "cute" or "good looking" for the most part or at least from what i hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock-Os View Post
Seek not the place, but the right state of mind. Questions like these revolve more around the idea of the girl wanting to be approched. So don't look busy, strike up conversations, and be relaxed. A girl who looks too serious and focused on something is a clue to most guys that she's not interested in recognizing the other gender, or any body else for that matter.
Ah a woman who can also approach a guy and strike up a conversation can work too. That always is a benefit/plus to any guy who wasn't expecting it. She would also have to keep her options opened to any guy out there that's cute/moderately good looking because you never know what you have until you talk to them

Old 01-25-2013, 08:21 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,824,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKelly View Post
My friends and I are single and I'm wondering where are some good places to go to meet people with your friends? And on what nights?

Week nights:
-pool
-bowling

Weekends:
Same as above
-bars/clubs (?)
-parties (no party tonight...)

Any other ideas?

I only have time to go out at night, and I don't have too much money to take a class right now. I've thought of calling my guy friends to get their friends to hang out, but most of the guys I know are interested in dating me so that would be kind of weird lol..
I'm a hot guy and I usually like to go to the movies or walk around the local park or sit at Starbucks for an hour or so while reading the paper or go shopping.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:22 PM

4,043 posts, read 3,770,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCountryTrip View Post
Really? How old are you? A woman can pick up a man just about anywhere lol
25.. I said cute guys, not any guy

And yes, sporting events. Too bad I don't like sports

Old 01-25-2013, 08:24 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,824,973 times
Quote:

Too bad us hot guys don't care what you like. If you want us, then you better come find us in our natural habitat lady.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:37 PM

337 posts, read 896,702 times
Quote:

Okay well I'm in Northern California. No sporting events for me tonight though

Old 01-25-2013, 08:40 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,000,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I think guys that go to Comic Cons are cute and cool I can't wait to go to PAX this year

As for the OP, are you and your friends hot? If you are, you can go anywhere and meet cute guys. Gyms, parks, clubs, bars etc.

If you're not hot, go to places where alcohol is served.
With the effects M.A.D.D has had on law enforcement and the courts (and I've never had DUI), I'm afraid clubs or places that serve alcohol may not be the wisest places to look. I know I don't go to any of them. Too easy to have it cost BIG TIME. Besides, someone that is (or has the potential to become) an alcoholic is not someone that I want to spend serious time with. One sold my car and left the money on the other side of the bar.... And that's where that one ended.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:41 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
dont have to look far, he is the one u dumped bek he did not have "
chemistry" or that turned into a frog 24 months after u married him.
the road is littered with nice cut guys that were dumped for interfering with your lifestyle.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:47 PM

469 posts, read 566,791 times
Quote:

eh give it a shot, doesnt hurt to try!

Old 01-25-2013, 09:02 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
With the effects M.A.D.D has had on law enforcement and the courts (and I've never had DUI), I'm afraid clubs or places that serve alcohol may not be the wisest places to look. I know I don't go to any of them. Too easy to have it cost BIG TIME. Besides, someone that is (or has the potential to become) an alcoholic is not someone that I want to spend serious time with. One sold my car and left the money on the other side of the bar.... And that's where that one ended.
Just because you go to bars doesn't make you an alcoholic.

Also, just take a taxi or use public transportation. So glad I moved away from a place where public transportation was non-existant to a place where it's common. No worrying about DUIs anymore.

I'm just saying that if you're not attractive, you're going to need to go to a place where guys drink.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships