Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 11:16 AM

482 posts, read 799,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
I wonder if you're this very regular looking "gal" riding public transit from the rural outskirts to downtown Memphis to her office job, of which none of what is swirling inside your head is readily apparent to others near you. You are very interesting.

I guess this half man mentality means that a woman who won't perform the "reciprocal act" on a man makes her half a woman. Which half? Torso up? Waist down? Just the left side or right side? This is really funny. I'm sorry.

You should be happy if you find a man and if he springs to action easily, without having a Rx for that, and that he gives a rip about you. Like I've said, the percentages of married or coupled (half) guys who won't do "this" is close to 40%, in one article I read. There's a logical reason for that. Think of going to a counter service Mexican restaurant. Then, you walk over to the self-serve condiment bar and ..., or you might skip that step altogether. Am I making any sense?

a whole man to woman is a man that is completely into women, and not half ass it, and be into men as well. A man who is into men cannot truly, and appreciate a woman, and her body like a straight man would. And no, you are not making any sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2013, 11:41 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,375,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
a whole man to woman is a man that is completely into women, and not half ass it, and be into men as well. A man who is into men cannot truly, and appreciate a woman, and her body like a straight man would. And no, you are not making any sense.
I'm not even talking about THAT. I'm making plenty of sense. Just like there are straight women (not half women) who do not like the idea of performing oral sex, there are straight men (not half men) who do not like the idea of performing oral sex. During intercourse, the exchange of bodily fluids in not as perceivable because, while your head is where it is, the action is going on about 2 to 3 feet below. With oral sex, it's kind of "right in your face," if you know what I mean. Read the literature and statistics. The number of straight men (not half men) who aren't crazy about is high enough to take notice. Growing up, when guys brag about their sexual exploits, and they do in detail, THAT act is often left out of the repertoire. Warm up to the fact that, if you've got great intercourse and foreplay/afterplay going, you should be thankful. Actually, you sound so "want my cake and eat it too" all across the board, that the guy who dodges your bullet is probably better off altogether. I'm sorry. Your definition of what a real man is might be insulting to many of the male posters on here, and maybe even some of the women.

Old 02-16-2013, 12:51 PM

Quote:
I'm not even talking about THAT. I'm making plenty of sense. Just like there are straight women (not half women) who do not like the idea of performing oral sex, there are straight men (not half men) who do not like the idea of performing oral sex. During intercourse, the exchange of bodily fluids in not as perceivable because, while your head is where it is, the action is going on about 2 to 3 feet below. With oral sex, it's kind of "right in your face," if you know what I mean. Read the literature and statistics. The number of straight men (not half men) who aren't crazy about is high enough to take notice. Growing up, when guys brag about their sexual exploits, and they do in detail, THAT act is often left out of the repertoire. Warm up to the fact that, if you've got great intercourse and foreplay/afterplay going, you should be thankful. Actually, you sound so "want my cake and eat it too" all across the board, that the guy who dodges your bullet is probably better off altogether. I'm sorry. Your definition of what a real man is might be insulting to many of the male posters on here, and maybe even some of the women.
Oral Sex really has nothing to do it, of what I am talking about. I am actually talking a woman needs to be with a man that is totally into women, and love women. It would be nice for that straight man to perform oral on her, but I guess that's not the case half of the time. Straight women are compatible with straight men. And I highly doubt what I said is offensive because i was praising straight men, and there is nothing but straight men in this forum, with one or two gay/bi guys. Just because a straight man does not perform oral on his woman does not make him less of a man. A straight man is a real man,based on his character,traits,actions,and personality, and maybe his sexuality.

Old 02-16-2013, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Oral Sex really has nothing to do it, of what I am talking about. I am actually talking a woman needs to be with a man that is totally into women, and love women. It would be nice for that straight man to perform oral on her, but I guess that's not the case half of the time. Straight women are compatible with straight men. And I highly doubt what I said is offensive because i was praising straight men, and there is nothing but straight men in this forum, with one or two gay/bi guys. Just because a straight man does not perform oral on his woman does not make him less of a man.
I repped you, because you now seem to acknowledge the statistical data. You probably should not make the oral sex a deal-breaker if you find someone you like.

Old 02-16-2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
I repped you, because you now seem to acknowledge the statistical data. You probably should not make the oral sex a deal-breaker if you find someone you like.

actually NO. oral sex is good, and many straight men perform oral on women. I was just speaking on relationships as a whole while you were still talking oral.

Old 02-16-2013, 10:28 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,420,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Assuming you believe bisexual men exist. I'm not bi myself, but I'm wondering, if most women (at least according to the internet) will not date a bi man, even a guy who has experimented or been in gay relationships in the past (either because she doesn't trust him, or is afraid he'll go gay or cheat, or has a disease), do you think most bi men will have to be forced to live a lie and lie to their spouses if they want to marry or have a committed relationship? Like what gay men had to do in the past? While it's easy to come out of the gay closet, it's harder to come out of the bi closet.

Of course, we're talking about those who can be monogamous and can really give it up. Would you say it's really harder for a bi man to stay faithful than a bi woman? If both people feel the need for both, why is it any more reasonable to expect a bi women to stay faithful?

Or maybe bi people should just get together since they're more understanding...if they want an open relationship with the love and commitment of an emotional connection maybe that is the best solution for them.

Or maybe some think that bi men shouldn't marry at all...but then again there are straight men who can't control their desire who women marry. A few even put up with it. There's still a fear that a man is more likely to pass an STD on to another man (which may not be entirely untrue).

If there are any bi guys out there who are married, how did this work out for you? I'm just curious about it.
I have an idea...why don't the bi women and the bi men hook up with each other!

Old 02-16-2013, 11:24 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakingbad View Post
Yes I think bi-women do tend to be tolerant, but there are definitely some who are hypocritical about it.

Old 02-17-2013, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakingbad View Post
If one bi person in a relationship is a mess, then two of them is toxic.

I read a story about an upper middle class professional Atlanta couple, with the names changed, who were ... drum roll ... Catholic and had been doing this for quite a while. It played out like a circus, and a facade to keep their stiff upper lip standing in their social circle. I wonder where they are today ... and whether they're still together ... or even alive.

Old 02-17-2013, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Exactly. From what I heard bisexual men only like women for social reasons, and actually like men for sexual reasons. That's why so many of them are married to women, they don't have sex with, but they will go on constant sexual rendezvous with other men, and have meaningful loving relationships with men, behind their wives back.
You're confusing bisexual men with closeted gay men who are married, honey.

Old 02-17-2013, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Then how do you explain all these gay men that have been married for years to women coming out of the closet, to their unknowing wives? Like I said earlier the reason why so many bisexual guys guys marry women is because of social reasons, and nothing else. Even you said it yourself.What bisexual man truly loves the taste of a woman's kitty kat? That's only for straight guys, and lesbians
I don't think I'd like the TASTE of a woman's 'kitty-kat'. If I went down on her if sure wouldn't be because it tasted like strawberries or something like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships