Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 01:23 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times

Advertisements

If that is what you value, then go for it.

I personally am not going to wait around for a woman to marry me, but I'm a lot older then you and have a different way of viewing things.

Don't let it bother you if people don't view it the same.

Old 01-26-2013, 01:24 PM

29,745 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
What do you think a real life, non-Disney, non-TV, non-romantic-film marriage will actually be like?
Notice that most Disney movies actually end with the wedding. We don't get to see Snow White flipping out because Prince Charming refuses to hang up his wet towels, or Sleeping Beauty spending all her time on Ebay.

Old 01-26-2013, 01:25 PM

548 posts, read 891,021 times
I don't want to have kids becuz I don't want those kids to have to go through what I did growing up and had to deal with from my parents etc. I would rather marry the guy I am in love with and care for and just focus on our love and care for one another than worry about a kid running around.

And I still am waiting to have sex I don't care if I love the guy to death I am NOT going to give in and have sex before marriage.

Old 01-26-2013, 01:29 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by napy666 View Post
I don't want to have kids becuz I don't want those kids to have to go through what I did growing up and had to deal with from my parents etc. I would rather marry the guy I am in love with and care for and just focus on our love and care for one another than worry about a kid running around.

And I still am waiting to have sex I don't care if I love the guy to death I am NOT going to give in and have sex before marriage.
Don't have sex before marriage then.

Why all the proclamations and shyt??

Old 01-26-2013, 01:30 PM

211 posts, read 172,153 times
Quote:

You shouldn't let your issues in life get in the way of you leading a fulfilling life. Just because your parents may have had issues, doesn't mean you're going to have them too.

If you want to stick to your guns, more power to you. If you find the right guy, I think what you want to do is great.

If you are truly in love with someone and it happens, no biggie either.

The only things I'm against are having numerous partners and giving it up without being in love.

Old 01-26-2013, 01:31 PM

662 posts, read 1,259,998 times
Quote:

So your life will be the same as it is now, stay at home with no job. Your husband will love that. How exactly will that make you an interesting person? Doing nothing everyday, Déjà vu

Old 01-26-2013, 01:36 PM

I am an interesting person. I don't need to have a job, drive, etc. All the matters is my love and care for the person.

Old 01-26-2013, 01:40 PM

662 posts, read 1,259,998 times
Quote:
I am an interesting person. I don't need to have a job, drive, etc. All the matters is my love and care for the person.
That will get old in less than two months. Picture this your husband walks through the door after working all day and doesn't even ask you how your day was because he already knows the answer.

What are you going to do tell him about The Price Is Right.

Old 01-26-2013, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd1014 View Post
That will get old in less than two months. Picture this your husband walks through the door after working all day and doesn't even ask you how your day was because he already knows the answer.

What are you going to do tell him about The Price Is Right.
I don't see what the big deal is. There are people who suffer from depression, anxiety, insomnia, etc. And those people have loving marriages or relationships etc. So if those people can be happy so can I.

Old 01-26-2013, 01:47 PM

620 posts, read 1,300,414 times
I will say it again. You just want to get married. You are not mature enough for a relationship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships