Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 11:56 PM

19,963 posts, read 30,035,291 times

Advertisements

dont want to risk the friendship??

sounds noble, but if you're not dating her, some other guy will be,, and guess what? the friendship you value so much, isnt a two way street anymore..

you sound like a dog, chasing a car, and once you catch it,,,your not sure what to do

ask her out- some woman, are a once in a lifetime shot- once its missed,,,the door can be closed forever,,,and you will regret it for many years..

one thing the older folks on here know....things change,,,you can relish the friendship now all you want...but it is temporary.....

it;s good you recognize and appreciate her...but dont ever, ever take time or opportunity for granted.
what if you meet her five years from now, you blew your shot, and she's with someone else.. happens all the time...

We drank a toast to
innocence
We drank a toast to now
And tried to reach beyond
the emptiness
But neither one knew how

There was not much more for us to talk about,
Whatever we had once was gone.
So I turned my cab into the driveway,
Past the gate and the fine trimmed lawns.
And she said we must get together,
But I knew it'd never be arranged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2013, 01:21 AM

192 posts, read 380,799 times
I didn't read your post but the answer is simple

you're only best friends with females that you would potentially want to have sex with, fact.

so why don't you be honest with yourself and just try to bang her?

Old 01-27-2013, 05:48 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,261,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffael View Post

you're only best friends with females that you would potentially want to have sex with, fact.

lol dont take his advice and try to bang her!! Especially if your both religious i imagine this would not go well lol, tell her you like her as more than a friend and ask her if she would like to go out on a date. make it clear its a date and not a friendly dinner.......If i were you i would rather get rejected than never know how she feels. Good Luck

Old 01-27-2013, 04:36 PM

816 posts, read 1,939,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
dont want to risk the friendship??

sounds noble, but if you're not dating her, some other guy will be,, and guess what? the friendship you value so much, isnt a two way street anymore..

you sound like a dog, chasing a car, and once you catch it,,,your not sure what to do

ask her out- some woman, are a once in a lifetime shot- once its missed,,,the door can be closed forever,,,and you will regret it for many years..

one thing the older folks on here know....things change,,,you can relish the friendship now all you want...but it is temporary.....

it;s good you recognize and appreciate her...but dont ever, ever take time or opportunity for granted.
what if you meet her five years from now, you blew your shot, and she's with someone else.. happens all the time...

We drank a toast to
innocence
We drank a toast to now
And tried to reach beyond
the emptiness
But neither one knew how

There was not much more for us to talk about,
Whatever we had once was gone.
So I turned my cab into the driveway,
Past the gate and the fine trimmed lawns.
And she said we must get together,
But I knew it'd never be arranged.
Very wise words there. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffael

Hahaha. I cannot risk that with this girl. I'm pretty sure she is a virgin but she also can be touchy from what I've been told by my former good friend. If we ever dated, I'm not going to push her into sex. I got to have respect her but is very tempting at the same time.

I have so many good friends who are females but I tend to friend-zone them somewhat and I don't give them a chance. I do that a lot and I will regret that. I'm talking gorgeous girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained
lol dont take his advice and try to bang her!! Especially if your both religious i imagine this would not go well lol, tell her you like her as more than a friend and ask her if she would like to go out on a date. make it clear its a date and not a friendly dinner.......If i were you i would rather get rejected than never know how she feels. Good Luck
For sure! I need to set up a time to skype her so I can ask her to dinner. Texting is stupid to ask someone out.

By the way, when we used "SnapChat" (Timed picture with a textbox app). When I send her a picture of myself smiling, she has said "You are so adorable!!" with a picture of herself two weeks ago. She has said that another time before in the past. I don't know if she means as a friendly way, more than likely it is? She has even said "attractive" to me in person whenever I dress up for special occasion.

I don't need to over-analyze all this crap anyway. Just gotta go for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships