Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 01:08 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,179,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
In reference to men and women, not really... Why? Because the dating market is really a barter system where men barter their resources in exchange for sex/female company.

Why it's not fair is because women are born with all they tools they need to be desirable by the opposite sex, where as men have to earn the resources, and continually earn, in order to be desirable by women.

Life would only be fair if humans had to pass though Earth twice (once as a man & once as a woman).
My goodness, could you imagine coming back into this world as an American woman? Maybe that's what heaven is like. If you are a good person, maybe you come back into the world as a woman. What a great life that would be!

Old 01-27-2013, 01:12 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,611,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
My goodness, could you imagine coming back into this world as an American woman? Maybe that's what heaven is like. If you are a good person, maybe you come back into the world as a woman. What a great life that would be!
Unless you come back as a tall, unattractive large boned woman. Then you won't get the 'advantages' of being a woman OR a man.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:15 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,583,482 times
Quote:
lol.....^^

On a side note, to be honest, nothing against women, but I LOVE being a man dispite all its disadvatages.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:16 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,991,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Unless you come back as a tall, unattractive large boned woman. Then you won't get the 'advantages' of being a woman OR a man.
Why can't people just be happy with who they are? Why is it so hard to recognize that EVERYONE has challenges that they deal with in daily life, and that there is no advantage to being a man or a woman, so one may as well be happy being who and what they are to begin with?

I know, I know, I have such a simple mind...

Old 01-27-2013, 01:18 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,705,586 times
Quote:
I failed to mention that life is so much easier for women (and so much harder for men) that it's one of the reasons why some men chose to change their gender and rather live out as a transgender woman.

Some men are just not able to compete, or cope with the stress in being a man, so they chose to live as a female so they can fall under the umbrella of protection that women automatically get. Happens in prison and the real outside world.
Have you considered a sex change? It is not expensive if you just use hormones and put off the surgery until you can afford it.

Since you also work out and have a great personality, I am sure you will make a wonderful woman, and you will get all the male attention you can handle.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:18 PM

102,177 posts, read 107,735,907 times
Quote:
I failed to mention that life is so much easier for women (and so much harder for men) that it's one of the reasons why some men chose to change their gender and rather live out as a transgender woman.

Some men are just not able to compete, or cope with the stress in being a man, so they chose to live as a female so they can fall under the umbrella of protection that women automatically get. Happens in prison and the real outside world.
Yeah, that's it. Men are envious of the "protection" women get, the low pay, the battering, the double work-load (job + housework/cooking/childcare), the hiring bias, blah blah. Men are jumping at the chance to undergo surgery and hormone treatments and social stigma just to get some of those "protections".

Seriously, what are people smoking today?

Old 01-27-2013, 01:19 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,705,586 times
Quote:
Why wait? Have you considered a sex change? It is not expensive if you just use hormones and put off the surgery until you can afford it.

Since you also work out and have a great personality, I am sure you will make a wonderful woman, and you will get all the male attention you can handle.

You can be as clingy as you like too!

Old 01-27-2013, 01:19 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,611,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Why can't people just be happy with who they are? Why is it so hard to recognize that EVERYONE has challenges that they deal with in daily life, and that there is no advantage to being a man or a woman, so one may as well be happy being who and what they are to begin with?

I know, I know, I have such a simple mind...
I was just pointing out inconsistencies. He says simply being a woman is so great, but I doubt he could handle being an unattractive woman especially when he would be told about all the privileges he's supposed to be receiving but doesn't.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:23 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,886,793 times
Wow another stereotypical thread. I wish I lived in lp's world because in the real life that doesn't exist. What does exist is being told by men online I am "too old" for them even if they are older than me, being hit on by sleazy men offline who think because I am pretty I must be easy, being told by employers they can't promote me because "what would my male coworkers think?". That is assuming I even got hired because employers have flat out told me I should just find a rich husband while others (mostly in the past)hired me strictly because they liked looking at me. Then finding out I am paid less than all my male coworkers and getting fired for asking why.

Loads of fun.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:25 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,886,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Yeah, that's it. Men are envious of the "protection" women get, the low pay, the battering, the double work-load (job + housework/cooking/childcare), the hiring bias, blah blah. Men are jumping at the chance to undergo surgery and hormone treatments and social stigma just to get some of those "protections".

Seriously, what are people smoking today?
I know, I think the lunatics have taken over the forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.