Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 11:06 AM

4,103 posts, read 7,026,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Buzzcut View Post
They have to get pap smears. No fun at all from what I've heard, my SO hates them.
Yeah, they aren't fun. And don't forget the mammograms. Nothing says fun like getting your breasts painfully squeezed between 2 plates for an xray!

Old 01-27-2013, 11:06 AM

518 posts, read 1,004,436 times
If the OP has such disdain for women and feels they do not give him the attention and sex that he so desperately seeks from them, why then, is he so concerned with getting sex and attention from them at all? Why doesn't he just hop the fence or stay celibate for life and live happily within the confines of his own mind? Degrading women in his posts is probably the same misogynistic vibe and attitude that he projects in real life when he's around women - hence why he has so much trouble "getting sex and attention" from them. It's just a theory...

Old 01-27-2013, 11:07 AM

1,791 posts, read 3,181,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Here's a little tip from me to you...

Cut out the whiny, "woo is me" nonsense. It is very unattractive, a bit delusional and it makes you seem rather immature. Not to mention that your original post has a bitter tone and resentment towards women. Women do not find those qualities very appealing. We actually run very far from men who exhibit those qualities and attitudes.
There you go. There's another good thing about being a woman. If you are a woman and complain a lot and are immature, but you keep in shape, you can still get a man. If you are a man and you complain a lot and are immature, you can work out until the cows come home and you still won't get a woman.

If you are a woman, all you have to do is stay in shape, and you will get guys. Maybe not the absolute hottest or absolute richest guys in the world, but you will be able to get reasonably attractive men with little trouble. My goodness, that sounds so easy! If all i had to do was go to a spin class at the gym 3 times a week, and i was virtually guaranteed to have a great life, that would be sweet! I would not be complaining at all.

Old 01-27-2013, 11:08 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,222,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitasway View Post
Why don't you ask what it's like to bleed for 7 days and not die and during that time to have cramps so painful that you are almost bedridden. Or why don't you ask what it's like to pass a human through your vagina or have it cut out of your belly and what healing is like after that? Better yet, why don't you ask about menopause? Or having to shave your legs just to put on shorts. Does it still sound glamorous and wonderful?
kinda takes the shine off the rose a bit

Old 01-27-2013, 11:08 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,369,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Buzzcut View Post
They have to get pap smears.
I've always taken pap smears as a serious topic until one of my friend's Mom became a menopausal cat lady (11 of them at one time) and became unkempt. His sister even said "Eww, could you imagine being the doctor who has to do Mom's pap smear?" Bronze platable.

Old 01-27-2013, 11:09 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Oh, I see. You are one of those who have a Happy PeriodTM.

LOL...well I used to get horrific periods. 22 days apart, lasting 10-12 days, very heavy (as in can't leave the house) and I'd get cramps that felt like labor. I'd get awful PMS too...felt like I was possessed! lol

Had a uterine biopsy, cervical biopsy, hysteroscopy, ultrasounds..etc. All results were "normal" except for a few uterine polyups so I went in and had a D&C and polypectomy. It dramatically changed my periods. They are a bit more spaced out (24-25 days apart) but only last about 3 days with some spotting on the 4th day...no cramps. YEeee Hawww!

Old 01-27-2013, 11:10 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,609,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
Prostate exams, having your kids killed because a woman decides to have an abortion, not getting any sex, no attention regardless of age, less likely to be taken seriously when raped/sexually assaulted/abused, prostate cancer.

Nice try tho. I guess i could give you a few sympathy points for periods and menopause.
Luckily, I haven't even experienced most of the things on my "why it sucks to be a woman" list, but I'm just saying, it's not nearly as fun as you're making it out to be. I don't feel like men "worship the ground I walk on." In this day and age, I see more misogyny than anything else. Just because someone wants to use you for sex doesn't mean they respect or care about you.

Old 01-27-2013, 11:10 AM

1,710 posts, read 3,138,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
I didn't want one but after 20hours and being fully dilated my little angel still didn't want to come say hi so I had to have an emergency section which ment I had to have a epidural........child birth can be hard for a man too the good men and the nice ones actually feel helpless which is sweet. The idiots are just glad it's you and not them lol
Exactly, it really hurt me to see her hurt. I feel bad for the women that go through that with no one there.

Old 01-27-2013, 11:12 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,207,175 times
Well I'm happy that I'm a man in the situations where I'm out in nature and need to take a leak.

Old 01-27-2013, 11:14 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
Prostate exams, having your kids killed because a woman decides to have an abortion, not getting any sex, no attention regardless of age, less likely to be taken seriously when raped/sexually assaulted/abused, prostate cancer.

Nice try tho. I guess i could give you a few sympathy points for periods and menopause.
Do you think women don't have to have a finger up their butt during their yearly exams?

Cervical cancer?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships