Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2013, 08:05 AM

17,653 posts, read 22,727,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
From what I've read, I don't think I'd have an issue with my son seeing anything on Game of Thrones. We're gonna start watching it. I'm excited!
I really enjoy watching GOT. It is an exciting Adventure...

Old 04-04-2013, 08:23 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,162,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I really enjoy watching GOT. It is an exciting Adventure...
That's what I've heard! I just hope it doesn't take long for me to catch on to what's going on.

Old 04-04-2013, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
That's what I've heard! I just hope it doesn't take long for me to catch on to what's going on.
Become familiar with the names & faces of the main characters on the website.
The Official Website for the HBO Series Game of Thrones | Season 2

I watched the episodes a few times before it became clear to me exactly what was going on with the storyline & specific character......ENJOY...

Old 04-04-2013, 09:22 AM

8,759 posts, read 9,497,091 times
Yesterday was a very special evening, this lady, for some reason, had her people hand over, to me, a check for six million dollars. I started to get a little excited then said to myself, hmmm, let me make sure this clears before I get anymore vested, I was heading to the bank to deposit the check and said to myself this really makes no sense, it just can't be real, then I woke up. Darn, I was thinking about having a body lift with the money. Sigh

Old 04-04-2013, 09:30 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,120,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Yesterday was a very special evening, this lady, for some reason, had her people hand over, to me, a check for six million dollars. I started to get a little excited then said to myself, hmmm, let me make sure this clears before I get anymore vested, I was heading to the bank to deposit the check and said to myself this really makes no sense, it just can't be real, then I woke up. Darn, I was thinking about having a body lift with the money. Sigh
The only money dreams that I have are the ones where I'm shopping.

I had a dream about someone I hadn't seen in a while...hadn't really even thought of them for a few months until the dream the other night. The context was kind of gloomy though. Sometimes I wonder if it's me being psychic...it's happend before

Hey we could always go in on the 2 for 1 special. I could use a tummy tuck. I've got about 6lbs to go until my goal weight though and I won't get it done until I've been there for 6 months or more. I'm thinking at this rate it will have to wait until next summer break.

Old 04-04-2013, 09:35 AM

So I bit the bullet and joined facebook. My aunt was visiting this past weekend and she was showing me her page...ALL of my cousins are on there and they all have kids, some of which I have never met. Since I suck at keeping in touch on the phone, figured what the heck.

People come out of the woodwork though! LOL
There are people I haven't talked to in years...since high school...and a dude from my first "real" job that have tried to "friend" me. Uhhhh...no thanks

I have to figure out how to make myself unsearchable.

Old 04-04-2013, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
The only money dreams that I have are the ones where I'm shopping.

I had a dream about someone I hadn't seen in a while...hadn't really even thought of them for a few months until the dream the other night. The context was kind of gloomy though. Sometimes I wonder if it's me being psychic...it's happend before

Hey we could always go in on the 2 for 1 special. I could use a tummy tuck. I've got about 6lbs to go until my goal weight though and I won't get it done until I've been there for 6 months or more. I'm thinking at this rate it will have to wait until next summer break.
They advertise this belt a lot. I don't know if it's any good, or a scam......

Tummy Tuck® Belt : Official Site : Slim away belly fat with the Tummy Tuck Slimming System

Old 04-04-2013, 09:47 AM

Quote:

Tummy Tuck® Belt : Official Site : Slim away belly fat with the Tummy Tuck Slimming System
Probably a scam..but that wouldn't help anyway. I have a flat tummy...just have to tighten things up.

Old 04-04-2013, 09:52 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,162,383 times
Quote:

That just looks like a scam. Definitely not something I would try.

Old 04-04-2013, 11:08 AM

17,869 posts, read 21,048,518 times
I RAVAGED that interview. I swear if this company doesn't hire me, they hired the wrong guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships