Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 08:01 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times

Advertisements

I wouldn't do it but I'm not going to stop anyone else from doing it.

Old 02-19-2013, 08:07 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,354,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical87 View Post
I don't know..instinct? But I could be wrong.

I'm interested to know why you feel sex shouldn't be paid for in certain circumstances. It's a win win for those involved, if done for the right reasons
I think a persons body should be held more sacred than to just sell it to the highest, or any bidder.

I don't think it should be paid for in any circumstance. I really don't think it is moral on either side, the seller or the purchaser.

In my opinion, something like that is what should be shared with the man or woman you love, not some person off the street giving you money.

Win-win. A man needs a piece of ass and a woman needs money. That is not win win to me. I have to wonder if all of these women selling their bodies on the street are doing it because they enjoy it. Oh sure they are getting paid. Could be they may be getting killed one of these times too.

I really don't need to go any further than that. I do not agree with the selling of ones body.

Old 02-19-2013, 08:10 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Pay?
Guys are so easy, as a woman you should NEVER have to pay to have sex.
LOL!

Old 02-19-2013, 08:24 PM

102,202 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Pay?
LOL!
If you pay for it, you're assured of getting your needs met. If it's free from some "easy" guy, chances are, you'll just get used.

Old 02-19-2013, 08:26 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,778,191 times
I bet women that pay for sex about as rare as a mythical unicorn that farts rainbows.

Old 02-19-2013, 08:29 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,695,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
I think a persons body should be held more sacred than to just sell it to the highest, or any bidder.

I don't think it should be paid for in any circumstance. I really don't think it is moral on either side, the seller or the purchaser.

In my opinion, something like that is what should be shared with the man or woman you love, not some person off the street giving you money.

Win-win. A man needs a piece of ass and a woman needs money. That is not win win to me. I have to wonder if all of these women selling their bodies on the street are doing it because they enjoy it. Oh sure they are getting paid. Could be they may be getting killed one of these times too.

I really don't need to go any further than that. I do not agree with the selling of ones body.
So what if a person gives sex away for free because they enjoy it? Is it still wrong?

You say that you should only have intercourse with those you love. But what about widows who've lost their love? Would you expect them to go through the whole dating thing? Or women who just have busy lives and no time for dating, or have given up as all the decent men are taken? Should they just go celebate because paying for sex is 'wrong'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
If you pay for it, you're assured of getting your needs met. If it's free from some "easy" guy, chances are, you'll just get used.
This is exactly right. Unless you liked to be used, that is - and some people do

Old 02-19-2013, 09:40 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,481,187 times
I have no problem with it as long as she pays in cash!

Old 02-19-2013, 10:15 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,000,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
one word: Herpes

seven words: condoms don't protect you from contracting herpes

In the words of Chris Rock "D!@* is free"
Condoms do not protect you from genital warts either, and they have been linked to cancer.

Old 02-19-2013, 10:19 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,425,022 times
Women don't need to pay for sex. Just need to dress like a s**t and take a seat at a busy inner city bar. Nature will take care of the rest.

Old 02-19-2013, 10:26 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,300,979 times
Prostitution should be legal - and regulated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
I do too. That's why I consider professional athletics to be so immoral.
And modeling.

Any job really. People are benefitting off of my mind and body.
It's terribly immoral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioMechanical View Post
I bet women that pay for sex about as rare as a mythical unicorn that farts rainbows.
I'll take that bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Pay?
LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Women don't need to pay for sex. Just need to dress like a s**t and take a seat at a busy inner city bar. Nature will take care of the rest.
Nevermind the article, couldn't even read the OP eh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships