Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 12:55 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,296,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by garonick View Post
If I had no use say for a mosquito then I'd see that mosquito as being an irritant and I'd wish for a can of mosquito repellant.

I wouldn't care what the mosquito's opinion of me was.
You should take a similar approach to all the women that reject you on dating sites.

Or whine and start a thread about it.

I really don't give a ****.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2013, 01:04 AM

650 posts, read 701,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
You should take a similar approach to all the women that reject you on dating sites.

Or whine and start a thread about it.

I really don't give a ****.
I think that you would be following me around in real life and I think that it would greatly hurt you if you really realized that I can do fine without you.

Old 02-21-2013, 01:14 AM

Quote:
I think that you would be following me around in real life
Why in the **** would you think something so stupid?

Quote:
and I think that it would greatly hurt you if you really realized that I can do fine without you.
Are you doing fine without me? Cause I just see you bitching in all these threads.

Old 02-21-2013, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Why in the **** would you think something so stupid?

Are you doing fine without me? Cause I just see you bitching in all these threads.
Why would I think something so "stupid"?

Because you seem to want to get my attention REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL badly so you use all the cheap little insults about me while me? I don't seem to show up behind YOU unless its to answer one of your unsolicited comments about me. So it seems to be that you must like me but you don't have the guts to say it because people who DON'T like me usually stay very far away from me and ignore whatever I say which is something you might consider doing if I'm wrong about you.

What is it? You wish you were Italian so you want an Italian to hang out with? You need protection from somebody? You want to know how to THINK street smart wise?

You are a female like you said you were in your email to me? The one I replied to. I don't know, I'm smelling scared little male here, some little guy who wants to get my attention real bad so that I'd validate him by paying him some mind.

Yeah, I'm doing fine without you. Want to test me and find out? Good! Then stay away from me for one week and let's see how much I need you, ok?

Want to know what my methodology was in coming to my conclusions about you?

Yeah, I'm crazy. You don't need a guy like me.

Stop sobbing, huh.

Old 02-21-2013, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Why would I think something so "stupid"?

Because you seem to want to get my attention REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL badly so you use all the cheap little insults about me while me? I don't seem to show up behind YOU unless its to answer one of your unsolicited comments about me. So it seems to be that you must like me but you don't have the guts to say it because people who DON'T like me usually stay very far away from me and ignore whatever I say which is something you might consider doing if I'm wrong about you.

What is it? You wish you were Italian so you want an Italian to hang out with? You need protection from somebody? You want to know how to THINK street smart wise?

You are a female like you said you were in your email to me? The one I replied to. I don't know, I'm smelling scared little male here, some little guy who wants to get my attention real bad so that I'd validate him by paying him some mind.

Yeah, I'm doing fine without you. Want to test me and find out? Good! Then stay away from me for one week and let's see how much I need you, ok?

Want to know what my methodology was in coming to my conclusions about you?

Yeah, I'm crazy. You don't need a guy like me.

Stop sobbing, huh.

Old 02-21-2013, 02:24 AM

Don't I wish?

(Picture in last post).

Old 02-21-2013, 02:42 AM

Talking about guys who other guys want to hang out with.

I work eves in a big city area which is very well known for its wild night life and its type of characters who shall we say wouldn't be found too often (I only guess in this day and age) in more family oriented smaller town USA. I work with a lot of people, all races, religions, ethnicities, walks of life and one night I had an acting boss who happened to live near my (very conservative and family oriented) NY neighborhood.

This guy, he knew his job pretty well and worked it fairly hard but he was really legend for his rumored to be impeccable street knowledge or in other words, THAT guy REALLY knew his way around.

So I wanted to ride home with him on the subway.

I catch up to him on the street on the way to the train. We say our hellos and we wait for the light to change so that we can cross the street and go into the subway. We cross the street and I notice three women hanging around by the subway entrance which was far back from the gutter so I casually ask "Which one you like the best, Bobby"?

"I like the small one", Bobby answers..................."That's the only one of the three which is actually female".

That guy's face never let on but he checked those three people out from a distance before we even got across a very wide street and THAT was what I call awareness!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships