Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 07:21 PM

35 posts, read 81,330 times

Advertisements

My ex had a habit of NOT calling me every so often. I sorta had to pick up the fone when he called because when I tried to call him back he would not pick up for whatever reason or call me back. I had broken it off with him numerous times and he always contacted me afterwards for us to get back together. He was the one who was seeing me less and calling me less, etc. This really took a hold on me emotionally and he always said he loved me, etc. He always said that if I ever broke it off that we could still be friends and he would do anything for me.

The last time he texted me "going to work". This was on a Sunday morning. I texted him back 'ok'. I tried to call him after work on Sunday and no response. I tried on Monday morning and throughout the day and this goes into Tuesday and no response. So I was really worried and I called his house fone, cell fone and his job. His job said he was home sick, but if he was home he would've called me because he has to go pee, or feed himself, etc, right? I knew something was not right. He calls me on Tuesday evening at 9:30pm saying he was in the hospital with pneumonia for 2 days. So I asked him who watched his dog and he said his brother and his sister drove him home. Well, you call your brother, your sister, your job and everyone else but me. This is not the 1st time this has happened where he did not call me or contact me. How rude and inconsiderate. Here I was worried sick and he has the gall to not call me but everyone else. I was last on his list for the last time. I ended it.

I blocked his number from my house phone, I didn't answer his calls or texts, I even shut off the cable/internet in his house on Wednesday that had my account on it which I won't go into why it was in my name on here. I knew he would be pissed off. So of course he calls me 3x on Wednesday night because of no cable/internet. If it weren't for that don't ya know he would've only tried to call me 1x. Since I didn't respond he tried to call me on Thursday. Since then no contact until today, Thursday of next week.

I was thinking why hasn't this guy tried to call me when he has in the past. I know, because I pissed HIM off for a change. He can dish it out, but he can't take it. Well, I wrote him a nice letter and sent it in the mail on Tuesday saying I know you're hurt and I was, but don't be, let's just be friends, ok and talk once in awhile. It was his idea in the past anyway. I texted him today saying I sent him a letter and for him to read it. Of course he brought up the cable and the phone number blocking and said that made him mad. Then he wrote that I was the one who decided to end the relationship. I wrote back 'so do you still wanna talk to me?' No response. So I guess the 'friends' thing after a breakup was only on his terms when only he did wrong, no?

Well, I deleted all his contacts from everything, phone, ipod, house fone, email, everything.

So the question is this: Now I want to send him a text saying I deleted him from my life and I don't wanna hear from him ever again and I'm getting on with my life.

So I don't wanna see readers' comments that I was immature or I should've done this or I should've done that, etc. All I wanna know is should I let this inconsiderate guy know that I'm done with him forever?

Thank you and sorry so long.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2013, 07:25 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,333,155 times
I should've done this or I should've done that

Since you have stated the above no one can answer your question because you requested it not be answered.

PS ~~ You are the ONLY one who knows what YOU really want.

Old 02-21-2013, 07:27 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,097,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaBePretty View Post
Well, I deleted all his contacts from everything, phone, ipod, house fone, email, everything.

So the question is this: Now I want to send him a text saying I deleted him from my life and I don't wanna hear from him ever again and I'm getting on with my life.

So I don't wanna see readers' comments that I was immature or I should've done this or I should've done that, etc. All I wanna know is should I let this inconsiderate guy know that I'm done with him forever?

Ummm...well you haven't really moved on and you DO want to hear from him again if you send him a text like that. Really...the only reason to send something with such an argumentative tone is so he responds back.

Just don't respond if he calls/texts..etc. He'll get the hint.

Or do you just need to have drama in your life?

Old 02-21-2013, 07:28 PM

35 posts, read 81,330 times
No, I asked that no one judge me on what I ALREADY did and tell me what I SHOULD'VE done based on the past.

I would like to know if I should send him that text saying I'm done with him which I haven't done yet and am undecided and would like some feedback, get it??

Old 02-21-2013, 07:29 PM

3,763 posts, read 6,721,201 times
O God!

Old 02-21-2013, 07:29 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,684,682 times
No.

Old 02-21-2013, 07:54 PM

27,955 posts, read 39,841,967 times
Quote:

No. There is no need for the "I'm deleting you" message.

Guy. "Yeah, so? We are done, no need to discuss it."

Old 02-21-2013, 08:05 PM

49,927 posts, read 60,067,356 times
Quote:

My ex had a habit of NOT calling me every so often.

...when I tried to call him back he would not pick up for whatever reason or call me back.

I had broken it off with him numerous times

He was the one who was seeing me less and calling me less, etc.

... no response.

... no response.

This is not the 1st time this has happened where he did not call me or contact me.

Here I was worried sick and he has the gall to not call me but everyone else.

I was last on his list for the last time.

I ended it.

I blocked his number from my house phone, I didn't answer his calls or texts, I even shut off the cable/internet in his house on Wednesday

I knew he would be pissed off.

Then he wrote that I was the one who decided to end the relationship.

No response.

Now I want to send him a text saying I deleted him from my life and I don't wanna hear from him ever again and I'm getting on with my life.
After reading all this, you still need an answer?

I mean, what do you want to happen? It sounds like he thought y'all were broken up a while ago.

I guess you want to feel some sense of justice, like you really told him off. So if you want, send him the text, but be sure you follow through with it.

Also, you don't get to decide what advice the internet gives you.

Old 02-21-2013, 08:13 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,689,923 times
Quote:
No, I asked that no one judge me on what I ALREADY did and tell me what I SHOULD'VE done based on the past.

I would like to know if I should send him that text saying I'm done with him which I haven't done yet and am undecided and would like some feedback, get it??
No, you should not send such a text. What is the point? Do you think he is sitting at home with stomach tied up in knots wondering about you? Or do you just want to get in the last word? Or are you hoping such a text will provoke a response? If you are done with him, you are done. There is no need to send that text because it changes nothing and he's done with you anyway. Move on.

Old 02-21-2013, 08:47 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,904,208 times
You want to send him a message to tell him you've blocked him from your life? My brain hurts now. My advice, leave it alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships