Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 02:47 PM

149 posts, read 206,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
So you gave a stranger a BJ and he left without paying ... or doing ANYthing for you, even in his flaccid state.

Are you sure you still want to do this?

He's not really a stranger at this point...

But no, I'm not sure I wanna do this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2013, 02:48 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
bek u have not yet learned that nothing is free, u pay, now or later.

Old 03-17-2013, 02:50 PM

97 posts, read 239,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InNeedOfAdvice View Post
Your opinion, no offense taken here...
no thats a fact he got some and you didn't see how that work? I see this happens to women all the time when they get desperate.. you have to be about 40 +.

Old 03-17-2013, 02:53 PM

Quote:
He's not really a stranger at this point...

But no, I'm not sure I wanna do this.
lol now you know how it feels to be a guy.

Old 03-17-2013, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob100 View Post
no thats a fact he got some and you didn't see how that work? I see this happens to women all the time when they get desperate.. you have to be about 40 +.
Lol...ok.

I got something I wanted too...would I have liked much much more? Hell yeah. Yeah, he got some but that was def not where/how he wanted things to end. Like I said, we tried to get it back up for a minute.

We both wanted to go all night so it was a huge let down for both of us I think.

Old 03-17-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
bek u have not yet learned that nothing is free, u pay, now or later.
lol i think some women need to just stick to having boyfriends. LOL

Old 03-17-2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Lol...ok.

I got something I wanted too...would I have liked much much more? Hell yeah. Yeah, he got some but that was def not where/how he wanted things to end. Like I said, we tried to get it back up for a minute.

We both wanted to go all night so it was a huge let down for both of us I think.

Old 03-17-2013, 03:19 PM

151 posts, read 220,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post

Are you aware that in some states, it's illegal to have sex with a person that has multiple personalities? A person diagnosed with more than one entity living in the same body. There have been cases when one entity wants sex, but the rest of them do not. So the one that wants sex goes out and gets laid. The rest have been raped. I know of a guy that went to prison for just that.

And, no, it was not me that went to prison. The intelligent person learns from someone else's mistakes.
LMAO some crazy people out there.

Old 03-17-2013, 03:28 PM

Quote:
lol i think some women need to just stick to having boyfriends. LOL
Lol...yeah...because it's SO much easier to find a man that wants to be in a committed monogamous relationship...

Old 03-17-2013, 03:46 PM

151 posts, read 220,501 times
Quote:
Lol...ok.

I think this guy has a commitment.

I remember one guy tell me many years ago he cheated on his ex and he had a hard time getting it up. He had great expectations but things didn't go that well. The guilt feeling was killing him. So he told me that he would never cheat on his wife because he learned the lesson. What a nice guy right? My God I was stupid and naive back then. He did cheat on his wife, he was full of crap, once a cheater always a cheater. He should have not shared that story with other women in the first place. His d$%# performance discussions should only be shared with his wife.

Drop this piece of garbage and please stop this behavior. There are too many paychos out there to be taking chances with strangers. You are putting yourself in a very vulnerable situation. You could end up drugged or raped by several men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships