Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 02:32 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I don't like either.
Ya, me either.

For some reason, I just felt like throwing down a haiku.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2013, 05:18 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,870,986 times
How old are you? Girls are just people, but softer. When a girl talks to you they're probably just as nervous and insecure as you are. Just be yourself.

Old 02-26-2013, 05:39 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,671,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
How old are you? Girls are just people, but softer. When a girl talks to you they're probably just as nervous and insecure as you are. Just be yourself.
I doubt it...why would she be nervous when she started it?

Ok, it doesn't matter...I already know this. If I'm being honest...it's like, everytime I'm trying...I get ahead of myself. Some I think, don't think....I mean, it's too much, she, our lives, it'd be too much....like why would I deserve it? If it is really so good, then what makes me worthy of it? I wouldn't be...millions of guys roam the earth...many so much more than I ever could be. The problem is that I'm putting too much pressure on it, and it hasn't even started yet...

I'm trying to fight it, and I'm a fighter, so I'll win....which means I'll lose. Why won't I allow myself to be happy?

If I try to be, then I might not be...I recognize it takes effort, and should I not be able to provide the amount required, then I failed. If I don't try to be, then I let it be in her control, and honestly I don't have much going for me, so I suspect I'd still fail.
If only I could succeed without trying? Without failing?

It's so much easier not to care.

I pine over women, and in the end I trip myself up, inevitably.

Ah well, so many other women out there...the question is, as it always was, why her? And why not me?

Last edited by dub dub II; 02-26-2013 at 05:49 PM..

Old 02-26-2013, 05:57 PM
Cow

153 posts, read 202,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
I agree. I know one woman all the guys fawn over, always calling her beautiful, turning everything she says into sexual innuendos, asking her on dates, etc. I treat her just like a normal person and don't constantly shower her in compliments. I've never made any moves on her or asked her out.

Guess who she likes?

Get ahold of yourself and treat her just like anybody else. Not all girls want a guy to put on a big show for them. They just want YOU.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:02 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Almond Joy or Mounds?

Sometimes you feel like a nut

Sometimes you don't.

I like butterfingers.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:37 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,987,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
Yeah, I keep away from the dro. That stuff kills you...maybe not physiologically, but spiritually, it'll kill you.

I say x.
You say not x.
Problem solved?
The problem just started..
Okay, I like this one.

Old 02-27-2013, 05:39 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,830,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
It's not that I'm shy...I knew she would talk to me eventually...she's very friendly...plus I'm her type...

So, she breaks the silence...and yeah, the banter is good. She gives me time...always a good thing.

But now I'm putty...I've done this so many times before...it has never worked. Not once.

The onus is on me now...but if I try history shows I'll fail. If I don't, and I know I won't, I'll fail still...

I'm not ready....fantasies are mine to do with as I wish.

Why do girls exist?

I debase their essence, but it is their essence I want.

I want what isn't mine...if I needed it, wouldn't nature have given it to me?

Nature sucks. I'm anti nature...pro nurture...
Well clearly half your problem is that you are a walking philosophical overthinker. Similar to my boy Trimac but on a much larger, not quite healthy scale.

Just be confident. What is the worst than can happen? She won't talk to you anymore. Ok cool. Onto the next one.

Stop thinking of every way you can mess up and just chill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships