Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 08:22 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,047,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Eating it makes your semen taste good.

I bet you'll eat pineapple now.
I love pineapple anyway and that's for that tid-bit. Is it something you know from personal experience?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2013, 08:36 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,648,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I love pineapple anyway and that's for that tid-bit. Is it something you know from personal experience?
Fair enough.

Old 03-05-2013, 11:16 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,787,927 times
Went to the store again tonight, but she wasn't working. Gonna try again next time I see her. Thanks for all of the opinions and advice guys!

Old 03-06-2013, 12:42 AM

580 posts, read 449,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
If you know when she's working, you could probably score points by showing up with a pineapple pizza.
This is exactly what I was going to suggest...

...but to take it a step further, bring her a small pizza (personal size), and on the inside of the box, under the pizza write "Call me maybe" (put the little music bars so she knows it's that line from a song) and write your number...

Old 03-18-2013, 05:12 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,589,364 times
hey let's see some follow-up on this.

get with the program OP.

Old 03-18-2013, 05:44 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
Went to the store again tonight, but she wasn't working. Gonna try again next time I see her. Thanks for all of the opinions and advice guys!
Awesome, we'll be waiting to hear what happens! I hope she says "yes."

Old 03-18-2013, 06:26 PM

22,331 posts, read 29,421,443 times
Ok RR-it's been 2 weeks..whats the deal??? We're all DYING here

Old 03-18-2013, 06:58 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
A way to break the ice with her is to ask her where you can find condoms.
Hah..ah...ha....I just choked!!!!

Old 03-18-2013, 07:02 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,345,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
I had to go to the store for some milk and a few other items tonight after work, and I got to the check-out line and the people in front of me were slow, and they made some comment to me and the guy behind me as if they were sorry for taking so long, but I said, "No problem, it's ok". We all had a laugh at the conversation between the bag girl, cashier, and the little boy and his mom that were in front of us,so it was a pretty laid back vibe going on.

Well, those people left and the cashier started ringing me up. The bag girl (Which is a manager or something because I've seen her in there a lot and she's always nice to me) started talking to me, and asked if I worked at the resturant that was displayed on my shirt (my work shirt), and how was the food there at the resturant. I told her yeah I work there, and the food is really good, but kind of expensive for pizza. Then she smiled as I got closer to grab my bags from her, and she said, "I love pineapple on my pizza". I said, "Maybe you'd like our Hawaiian then"..Then we shared a nice smile/goodbye/have a good night moment.

As I drove away I realized that maybe she was flirting with me, or trying to get me to ask her out for pizza sometime. It's just a vibe I got because she always acts extra nice to me when I see her in the store, but in my mind she looks so good that I assume she's already taken, so when I was in line tonight the thought never crossed my mind that she was flirting or trying to hit on me until after I left the store, and had this sense like maybe that was her way of trying to get me to ask her out sometime. I don't know.

What do you guys think of this situation? Would any of you girls on here ever try to get a guy to ask you out by starting a simple conversation like this? Should I ask her out next time I see her, or do you think she may have just been asking about my job and the food up there to make small talk?

I'm a little late in this game. Some girls are just nice. Could mean anything. If I were you, I'd ask her out. It is better to know for sure then to suffer the agony of wondering "what if."

I say maybe it is a combination of all and more.

Old 03-18-2013, 07:04 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,345,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack D. Serrano View Post
This girl could end up being the woman of your dreams. You never know until you take that first step.

"Hey, what's your name? ... Jennifer? Nice to meet you Jennifer ... I want to invite you out for a quick coffee some time. What's your phone number?"

That's all you need if you are in a rush (or she is busy with customers).
If there is more time - and she engages you back - feel free to have a short bit of light, playful conversation.

If she is interested, everything will go great.
If she's not interested, she will hem and haw around giving out her number, or make some sort of excuse. In which case, wish her a nice day and feel good knowing that you took positive steps towards finding a great girl for you.
Much easier and more certain to find out for yourself than speculating about whether or not she was flirting or trying to hint at her pizza preferences.

Start doing that every time you see a girl you find attractive, while keeping your eyes peeled for women who you instantly feel a shared chemistry with - it has to be mutual, no pushing yourself on girls who are interested - and before long you'll end up meeting some really incredible women... maybe even one who you'd like to spend the rest of your life with (if that's your thing).

-Jack
I seem to have the best luck with Jennifers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships