Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 04:17 AM

5,653 posts, read 5,151,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
I'm sure you don't see that many beautiful women in merry ol' England. Lot's of ugly chicks with bad teeth there. lol
Indubitably..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2013, 07:12 AM

4,187 posts, read 5,157,561 times

Indubitably - YouTube

Old 03-16-2013, 07:28 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
Indubitably..
Aren't you suppose to say "Bloody hell"?

Old 03-17-2013, 09:32 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,569,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhopethismeeturstandard View Post
From this guys perspective, a beautiful woman in my minds eye is far beyond just looks and whether you can rate them on any measurable scale like earthquakes. Physical features are one thing, but a woman that carries herself with grace and dignity, yet is not afraid to get down in the trenches and work her ass off is pretty hot to me. A woman who can overlook the flaws in other people and be caring, respectful, gentle while still being firm and precise. Beauty to me is also the imperfections that we find throughout life in general and those who are the most stunning are those trying to overcome their flaws.

I hardly see women like this anymore, though I am pretty young so I guess I have time to look, but you can best believe whenever I come upon a woman like that I notice them instantly. When its comes to approaching them its a whole different story. Even though I do not find myself nervous I generally dislike conversing with most beautiful women being that the substance is just lacking (though I find this with all variety of people.) Even in ones that have thought its still a question of are they single (never.) Relationship wise I find most are already engaged in often meaningless courtships and thus unavailable so I guess in all reality I don't pay attention to a good looking gal but more than a split second.

Thus I realize that my expectations are way beyond the norm abd have settled with what life throws at me, knowing I will probably be single till the day I die (now that's freedom)
This !

Old 03-17-2013, 09:54 AM

151 posts, read 220,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragazza2011 View Post
I am interested to hear stereotypes & beliefs men have about beautiful women. Do you avoid them out of intimidation? Can a woman look *too* good?
Why? Are you a 10?

Men are more intimidated by women who don't show interest than by looks. Some women are very good flirts and those are the ones that are rarely single. It is a tough market for shy women.

Old 03-17-2013, 04:23 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,569,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem Shake View Post
Why? Are you a 10?

Men are more intimidated by women who don't show interest than by looks. Some women are very good flirts and those are the ones that are rarely single. It is a tough market for shy women.
I can honestly say I have not once in my life met a shy woman. Most are quite outgoing and social butterflies until I show up, then its like a switch gets flipped. They suddenly turn all mean

As I said, I am not intimidated by a gorgeous woman, but I avoid her knowing it will be a waste of time. Sure I can strike up a conversation, tells some jokes, maybe get her to laugh, but she and I both know that I wouldn't stand a chance, no beautiful woman in her right mind would get caught dead being around me as anything more than a casual acquaintance or a simple hello and goodbye

Leagues exist for a reason, they are real

Old 03-17-2013, 04:31 PM

151 posts, read 220,391 times
Really?

I think most people men and women are rather shy when meeting new people. People hate to be rejected or being labeled as easy, desperate or creeps.

Old 03-17-2013, 04:40 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,717,447 times
Wrinkles make a woman beautiful.

Old 03-17-2013, 04:57 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,587,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe'sTavern View Post
One stereotype is that beautiful women are always attached. But that's not the case a lot of the time. Some guys use this as an excuse not to approach. And I don't go out of my way to avoid them. I talk to them like any other person.
This is probably something I and a lot of guys are guilty of...assuming she's unavailable just because she's easy on the eyes. I don't go hitting on every attractive woman I come in contact with because truth be told, I'm a little self conscious about being too obvious about it and being "that" douchebag who ties way too hard. But nowadays I love talking to beautiful women if a good and natural opportunity to do so presents itself. It's an ego boost, like driving a flashy car or wearing a fancy watch. Kinda gives you that "hell yeah" feeling.

Old 03-19-2013, 02:51 PM

855 posts, read 1,383,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
Beautiful women feel a sense of entitlement that mainly focuses on a man's money.
Yes, the snot-faced, gold-digging, types who feel that every man's money belongs to her.

On the flipside, there are beautiful women who have character, are self-made and they know that giving and getting respect goes both ways in a relationship.

Not all beautiful women are like Maleficent. Some of them are innocent Snow White types who make the world that much better for good men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships