Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 11:23 AM

2,186 posts, read 2,918,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
There's a world of difference between a seething ball of anger and capability that is kept under lock and key. He's simply aware of the damage that he could do, and is very careful not to allow himself to get angry over situations that arise every day.
Sounds like a garden variety creeper to me. People who keep their seething anger "under lock and key" just below the surface usually don't hide it nearly as well as they think they do. It just comes out passive-aggressively, which can be even worse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2013, 11:24 AM

4,187 posts, read 5,157,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plzeň View Post
Penis, testicles, XY chromosome.
Well, even that's up for debate now isn't it? What with all the transgender people running around saying that gender isn't defined by sexual organs. But that may just be sociological bullcrap, I don't know.

Old 03-14-2013, 11:31 AM

2,186 posts, read 2,918,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
Well, even that's up for debate now isn't it? What with all the transgender people running around saying that gender isn't defined by sexual organs.
True, I gave the definition of male rather than man. Change "man" to "cisman" to be more specific if you prefer.

Old 03-14-2013, 11:37 AM

1,360 posts, read 1,692,903 times
Quote:
Well, even that's up for debate now isn't it? What with all the transgender people running around saying that gender isn't defined by sexual organs. But that may just be sociological bullcrap, I don't know.
That is whole another thing to discuss with opinions and how thread tends lean would not be the best one. Lots of terms and definitions that are still up for debate.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:05 PM

102,183 posts, read 107,774,599 times
I think it's sad that men have this pressure in their minds to live up to an arbitrary image of a "real man". Just be yourselves, guys. That's what women do. Nobody really cares. John Wayne is dead. It's over. You get to be whatever you want, as long as you don't hurt anyone or break any laws. Tremendous freedom to create your own identity and revel in it is yours. Enjoy.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:13 PM

45 posts, read 64,021 times
My current boyfriend is easily the hottest guy I have ever seen, and I consider him pretty much perfect.
6'6" tall, huge but still well-formed muscles all over him, beautiful eyes, sexy lips, hot voice, a great tan, and a wonderful gentleman but still teases me a lot for fun.
Just seeing him makes me all tingly inside, and if he touches me... oooh yummy!

Let's just say I have... initiated things with him a lot of times.
He doesn't seem to complain, though.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:15 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,157,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly_96 View Post
My current boyfriend is easily the hottest guy I have ever seen, and I consider him pretty much perfect.
6'6" tall, huge but still well-formed muscles all over him, beautiful eyes, sexy lips, hot voice, and a great tan.
Just seeing him makes me all tingly inside, and if he touches me... oooh yummy!

Let's just say I have... initiated things with him a lot of times.
He doesn't seem to complain, though.
That's nice, but I always find it interesting that women use the word "yummy", or "tasty" to describe men they're attracted to. As far as I know guys don't do this...is it some kind of eating fetish? Are ya'll like the female praying mantis who eats the male after sex? :P.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:18 PM

45 posts, read 64,021 times
Quote:
That's nice, but I always find it interesting that women use the word "yummy", or "tasty" to describe men they're attracted to. As far as I know guys don't do this...is it some kind of eating fetish? Are ya'll like the female praying mantis who eats the male after sex? :P.
Hehe nope, I just highly enjoy kissing him and consider him some serious eye-candy. ;P

Old 03-14-2013, 08:11 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,000,074 times
Quote:
Sounds like a garden variety creeper to me. People who keep their seething anger "under lock and key" just below the surface usually don't hide it nearly as well as they think they do. It just comes out passive-aggressively, which can be even worse.
I'm curious. Is there a reason you have your transmission stuck in this "seething anger" gear?

Think of the "capability" as what kind of damage an automobile COULD do if it went out of control. So, keeping that "Capability" under control would be like the driver of that vehicle, taking responsibility, staying sober, and awake and alert, so that the vehicle does not go out of control, and run you down while you're tending your flowers in your front yard. There is NO ANGER involved. Now, just where did this "anger" come from???????

It really does not matter if it's driving a vehicle or having received specialized military training. Alcohol or drugs impair judgement, and that impaired judgement can cause accidents that result in injuries. And, it does not matter if it's driving a car or waving a hand without realizing just when to stop the motion before it hits someone. No anger involved. It's a matter of taking personal responsibility. Where's the "seething anger"?????????

Old 03-14-2013, 08:18 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,000,074 times
Quote:
Penis, testicles, XY chromosome.
If that were true, there should be no men coming on the forum, asking what women are looking for. Just flaunt it (and risk arrest for indecent exposure) and enjoy watching all the women flocking to him.

Somehow, it's the women that seem to get far better results with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships