U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-15-2013, 11:41 PM
 
3,944 posts, read 5,930,727 times
Reputation: 4219

Advertisements

"breaks the barrier", or one who doesn't?


Breaking the Barrier - YouTube
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-15-2013, 11:44 PM
 
Location: Albuquerque, NM
13,291 posts, read 13,860,179 times
Reputation: 6649
Haha farts [/3rd grade]

Farting is normal
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-15-2013, 11:51 PM
 
969 posts, read 1,029,873 times
Reputation: 394
+1 Here....
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2013, 12:04 AM
 
17,868 posts, read 19,516,119 times
Reputation: 13885
I'm not that bad.

Farting is fine, it's a natural thing and everyone should do it.

In public? if one slips by, OK, but if she's looking at me and smiling, uh uhh, we'll have a conversation about that.

If she's trying to be playful and cute? It ain't so playful and cute if she decides to let it rip.

Now, certainly if we eat something that gives us gas, we should be firin' them off all night long, but even I know to not go anywhere if I know I've got gas, and I'd hope she thought the same.

Break the barrier, seriously, I'll laugh and have some fun, but don't embarrass me when we're out like that. I'd go out of my way to not do it, and I want her to feel the same.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2013, 12:19 AM
 
969 posts, read 1,029,873 times
Reputation: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I'm not that bad.

Farting is fine, it's a natural thing and everyone should do it.

In public? if one slips by, OK, but if she's looking at me and smiling, uh uhh, we'll have a conversation about that.

If she's trying to be playful and cute? It ain't so playful and cute if she decides to let it rip.

Now, certainly if we eat something that gives us gas, we should be firin' them off all night long, but even I know to not go anywhere if I know I've got gas, and I'd hope she thought the same.

Break the barrier, seriously, I'll laugh and have some fun, but don't embarrass me when we're out like that. I'd go out of my way to not do it, and I want her to feel the same.
I couldn't help it, I'd laugh my ass off and love her all the more. LOL
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2013, 12:21 AM
 
969 posts, read 1,029,873 times
Reputation: 394
Guys, you just found one that her kite string isn't wound too tight.

Keep that one...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2013, 09:00 AM
 
Location: Pa
42,760 posts, read 48,785,292 times
Reputation: 25296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
"breaks the barrier", or one who doesn't?


Breaking the Barrier - YouTube
Ahahaha I saw this before. Still makes me laugh.

There is a time and place . And yeah I hold it in.

But my immature side may rear it's ugly head. Forinstance if your guy just picked on you. I would purposely bend over while he he is laying on the couch and fart in his face. Then run!!!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2013, 09:04 AM
 
1,454 posts, read 1,981,176 times
Reputation: 1072
I always try avoiding farting if there are people there. That's me. I don't like farting in front of anyone, not even my parents.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2013, 10:01 AM
 
Location: Wyoming
9,728 posts, read 19,360,036 times
Reputation: 14749
Gawd no! I don't just let 'em rip at any time and don't expect my wife to either. If it happens now and then we can just look at the dog in disgust or blame it on a squeaky floor.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2013, 04:02 PM
 
Location: Up in the air
19,109 posts, read 28,709,294 times
Reputation: 16328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Ahahaha I saw this before. Still makes me laugh.

There is a time and place . And yeah I hold it in.

But my immature side may rear it's ugly head. Forinstance if your guy just picked on you. I would purposely bend over while he he is laying on the couch and fart in his face. Then run!!!
My parents have been doing that to each other (and my siblings and I) for as long as I can remember!

My Mom would walk up to give my Dad a hug and a kiss, fart on him and then laugh as she ran away and he would wait until she fell asleep on the couch and do the same.

My family is weird. My Mom will still call me, burp into the phone then say 'Did you hear that??' (name that movie!) and then hang up.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top