Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2013, 10:16 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,637,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
No it does not. Many moderate liberals call themselves liberal. Many moderate conservatives call themselves conservative. Is that a new knowledge for you?
Excluding that surveys offer those that call themselves liberals/conservatives the moderate label do you realize this doesn't help your argument as this is showing there is even more of an oversupply of moderate gals?

Quote:
Yes, I gave it to you many times. Stop lying. That you don't like it does not mean it does not exist. You have not tried to attack the logic argument. The only thing you have come up with is asking for sources for evident things like "are women really more liberal than men" *show you a source from 2009. "is that source outdated?".

If you hadn't come with this stupid argument in the first place we wouldn't have been in this situation. We could have discuessed the core arguments, but you don't seem to be very interested in that.
Stop bsing you did not give me that answer once. Seriously stop bsing that I've been asking for sources saying gals are more liberal than guys when I never have.

It went "where did you get those percentages and what facts show that liberal gals are at such an oversupply that they improve their chances being moderates".."more women are liberal than men"..."okay I see where you got your percentages by guessing using possibly outdated data but that doesn't answer how gals are at such an oversupply that they improve their chances being moderates when moderates are more in oversupply than liberals"..."more women are liberal than men"..

I have attacked the 'logic' argument showing that if 3% more liberal gals than guys is considered an oversupply than 4% more moderate gals than guys goes against your claim liberal gals are better off being moderates. That it's overlooking that the percentages don't state sexual orientation and heterosexual is not the only orientation so many of the gals and guys may be bi/homosexuals.

Asking where you got your percentages that you seemed to be acting were factual and isn't a "stupid argument" especially as they turned out to be guesses. Asking what facts support your claim isn't a "stupid argument" especially when you don't have any and keep evading answering that.

What is "stupid argument" is you saying moderate gals when they're 4% more isn't an oversupply but liberal gals are an oversupply at 3%.

Quote:
No you didn't you dishonest liar. It is pretty clear you responded to my 5-10%. And I just quoted you asking for sources for women being more liberal than men. A lie does not become true, if you keep telling it. It just makes you look pathetic.

Also, for your argument to have any merit. Women can't be any more liberal than men.
Yes I did. Don't tell me what I responded to like you've been telling me what my argument is and what my words mean. You quoted me asking for sources saying there is such an oversupply of liberal gals to support your claim that liberal gals have better chances being moderates. Just because you're lacking reading comprehension interpreted it as "asking for sources for women being more liberal than men" even when it does not mention men, men being liberal, or comparing the genders being liberals does not make it so.

My argument does have merit as it's not about women being more liberal than men that's the argument you projected onto me. My argument is if liberal gals are oversupply at 3% then being moderate gals wouldn't improve their chances since moderates have more of an oversupply than them at 4% showing you have a bias.

Quote:
You are the liar here. I just shown how you lied in my previous post. You haven't even responded to it.
You're the liar and you showed I was telling the truth and that you lied and twisted my quote hence I did not even respond to it as anyone with intelligence could see that.

Quote:
You didn't write the last bit. So why are you adding it in. Oversupply of liberal women is the same as more liberal women.

And you were responding to me talking about more women being liberal. Why would you intent to talk about something irrelevant?
I wrote the last bit repeatedly as it's the point of my discussion with you and it's not irrelevant as that's your claim that there is so many liberal gals they should be moderates to improve their chances. Why do you think I was asking where did you get there's oversupply of liberal gals when your claim is that there is such an oversupply that liberal gals should be moderates to improve their chances? Hmmm could it be because I'm asking where is there such an oversupply of liberal gals that they being moderates would improve their chances.

I'm not adding it I've repeatedly said that in my discussions with you and even to others my two points in discussing with you: 1 where you got your percentages and 2 how a gal has a better chance if she's moderate than if she's liberal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
I'm just wondering where he got these percentages and the facts that a gal has a better chance if she's moderate than if she's liberal.
Quote:
Really, that is your argument. Have it ever crossed your mind that moderates can date both conservatives and liberals. You just showed who is bad at logic.
Have it ever crossed your mind that liberals can date both conservatives and liberals. You just showed who is bad at logic.

Quote:
1. Open a dictionary. Estimates and guesses is not the same.
2. Every single time you mention that argument, you just reveal yourself.

And before you embarrass yourself again. No, not all liberals can not date a moderate, but we are talking about those who exclusively date liberals.
1. Coming from you they're guesses and open a dictionary yourself
Estimate: Roughly calculate or judge the value, number, quantity, or extent of.
Guess: Estimate or suppose (something) without sufficient information to be sure of being correct.
2. Every single time you evade that argument, you just reveal yourself just like you revealed yourself when you evaded how the percentages don't show sexual orientation

I haven't embarrassed myself at all unlike you with your lacking reading comprehension and projection issues.

Quote:
My logic argument stand solid, especially after your utterly pathetic moderate argument, completly overlooking that moderates can date conservatives and liberals.

Please stop lying and act in a more responsible manner.
Your logic argument cannot stand solid and I'm not the one overlooking who can date who:
1. You're overlooking that moderates are in more of an oversupply than liberals
2. You're overlooking that liberal gals can date moderates, conservatives, and liberals
3. You're overlooking that the gender percentages don't include sexual orientation
Recall how you evaded: Your 'logic' is also overlooking that the percentages don't state sexual orientation and heterosexual is not the only orientation so many of the gals and guys may be bi/homosexuals.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
To you, perhaps. Political leanings are not the sum of a person. Sorry but most people are not so very rigid regarding the matter. Someone voting (D) or (R) or (I) etc does not tell you everything about that person's "values". I personally VALUE people enough to actually get to know THEM and not which box they check in the voting booth. Move on. This thread is NOT about politics.
Exactly however according to him liberals exclusively date liberals.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:21 PM

4,698 posts, read 4,070,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
To you, perhaps. Political leanings are not the sum of a person. Sorry but most people are not so very rigid regarding the matter. Someone voting (D) or (R) or (I) etc does not tell you everything about that person's "values". I personally VALUE people enough to actually get to know THEM and not which box they check in the voting booth. Move on. This thread is NOT about politics.
This thread is not about politics. And it wouldn't have been a big issue if udolipixie didn't ask for sources that women are more liberal than men, and then refuse to accept the sources because they are from 2009.

Actually, it is a big deal among a lot of people. For instance 50% of republicand and 30% of democrats are upset if their daughter marrying someone from the other political party. Also, statistics show that politics is one of the most important determinants of who you are going to date.

This is even more important for college graduates who care more about politics. Hence, politics is not irrelevant to relationships. If it was I wouldn't mention it.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:22 PM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
It just depends on the person. But why not expand your options?

Side note: for someone who is allegedly european, Camlon poster seems quite engrossed in American political leanings and the effect on relationships.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Exactly however according to him liberals exclusively date liberals.
You wrote I lacked reading comphrension. This is what I wrote in the last post.

Quote:
And before you embarrass yourself again. No, not all liberals can not date a moderate, but we are talking about those who exclusively date liberals.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
It just depends on the person. But why not expand your options?

Side note: for someone who is allegedly european, Camlon poster seems quite engrossed in American political leanings and the effect on relationships.
What does me being European have to do with it? Politics is something that affects a lot of relationships.

And my suggestion is to expand your options. I am saying people should try to understand the other side, so they don't limit themselves to people with one type of political beliefs.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:28 PM

Quote:
You wrote I lacked reading comphrension. This is what I wrote in the last post.
You do lack reading comprehension and just showed it with this post. You also lack spelling ability but I didn't write that until now.

I know what you wrote and "you" not "we" talking about liberals exclusively date liberals shows that's your default setting of liberal dating style hence according to you liberals exclusively date liberals.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:32 PM

Quote:
This thread is not about politics. And it wouldn't have been a big issue if udolipixie didn't ask for sources that women are more liberal than men, and then refuse to accept the sources because they are from 2009.
I never asked that and you just showed so with my quote that doesn't in any way mention men or compare the genders being liberal. In fact my quote you claim is asking for sources is a statement saying I never saw liberal gals being in such an oversupply to support your claim.

I asked for sources saying liberal gals are at such an oversupply to support your claim that they should be moderates to improve their dating.
Quote:
Any factual sources supporting that becoming moderate improves dating chances or is that your opinion or experience?
Quote:
So again where are the facts or any fact supporting that changing ones views and values to moderate will improve dating chances?

Last edited by udolipixie; 03-22-2013 at 10:41 PM..

Old 03-22-2013, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Excluding that surveys offer those that call themselves liberals/conservatives the moderate label do you realize this doesn't help your argument as this is showing there is even more of an oversupply of moderate gals?
In this survey they didn't. They got 3 options, liberal, moderate and conservative.

And your logic is absolutely horrendous. You ever thought about the possibility that moderate liberals who call themselves liberals can date moderates?

Quote:
Stop bsing you did not give me that answer once. Seriously stop bsing that I've been asking for sources saying gals are more liberal than guys when I never have.
Its reality. If you don't like reality, then don't discuss in forums. Write a blog instead. If you want any credibility you need to back your arguments.

Quote:
It went "where did you get those percentages and what facts show that liberal gals are at such an oversupply that they improve their chances being moderates".."more women are liberal than men"..."okay I see where you got your percentages by guessing using possibly outdated data but that doesn't answer how gals are at such an oversupply that they improve their chances being moderates when moderates are more in oversupply than liberals"..."more women are liberal than men"..
As pointed out many times before. The only thing I need as data is "more women being liberal than men". The rest comes from logical arguments that you refuse to even ackonwledge exists even though I have written them like 5 times.

Quote:
I have attacked the 'logic' argument showing that if 3% more liberal gals than guys is considered an oversupply than 4% more moderate gals than guys goes against your claim liberal gals are better off being moderates. That it's overlooking that the percentages don't state sexual orientation and heterosexual is not the only orientation so many of the gals and guys may be bi/homosexuals.
Yeah, that was a pretty pathetic attack as I easily answered that moderates can easily date conservatives and liberals, hence there is no oversupply. Liberals can generally date moderates, but not conservatives. Very liberals can only date liberals.

Quote:
What is "stupid argument" is you saying moderate gals when they're 4% more isn't an oversupply but liberal gals are an oversupply at 3%.
Every single time you come with that stupid argument you humiliate yourself. The worst partis that you are not even able to grasp that moderates can easily date outside their political views.

Quote:
Yes I did.
Allright, I am going to quote you to show what an dishonest liar you are.

Quote:
Quote:
As pointed out before, about 5-10% of men will fit into the group college educated liberal men who are good husbands. Those men are a highly sought after commodity for white liberal women. There is an oversupply so not everyone is going to get what they want. For black women it is going to get very hard if you limit yourself to that one group.
Seems like somewhere I lost where you posted the reputable sources for these percentages.
Next time, don't lie.

Quote:
My argument does have merit as it's not about women being more liberal than men that's the argument you projected onto me. My argument is if liberal gals are oversupply at 3% then being moderate gals wouldn't improve their chances since moderates have more of an oversupply than them at 4% showing you have a bias.
No, that is your later argument. Your fist argument was to attack my source about women being more liberal than men. Since you can't deny statistics you tried instead to come with a counter-attack.

But as pointed out before its an extremly stupid argument. Moderates can easily date conservatives and liberals. Liberals can not easily date conservatives. And in this case we were talking about the ones who exclusively are dating liberals.

Quote:
You're the liar and you showed I was telling the truth and that you lied and twisted my quote hence I did not even respond to it as anyone with intelligence could see that.
Oh... right. So all your quotes are twisted. I could have made it worse, I could have shown what you responded to. Actually, lets do that.

Quote:
Quote:
Yep, but as pointed out before there is also an oversupply of liberal women. Hence those guys have a lot of options.
No you said there is an oversupply of liberal gals it hasn't been pointed out as I see no supporting reputable statistics supporting that.
And then later you start claiming you never doubted there was an oversupply of liberal women?

Quote:
I wrote the last bit repeatedly as it's the point of my discussion with you and it's not irrelevant as that's your claim that there is so many liberal gals they should be moderates to improve their chances.
It was irrelevant to the quote, not the discussion. As you said in the quote you doubted the statistics. How exactly are you going to measure how well a group does with men.

Quote:
Have it ever crossed your mind that liberals can date both conservatives and liberals. You just showed who is bad at logic.
Have it ever crossed your mind that it is easier for conservatives to date a moderate than a liberal.

Also we were talking about people who exclusively dates liberals.

Quote:
1. Coming from you they're guesses and open a dictionary yourself
Estimate: Roughly calculate or judge the value, number, quantity, or extent of.
Guess: Estimate or suppose (something) without sufficient information to be sure of being correct.
2. Every single time you evade that argument, you just reveal yourself just like you revealed yourself when you evaded how the percentages don't show sexual orientation
1. Never said it was guesses, you did. I said it was estimates as I have sufficient information.
2. I have responded to that argument several times, so I am not evading it. I am just saying it reveals you when you make such a stupid argument. And the few gay people are quite irrelevant to discussion. You said so yourself.

Quote:
I haven't embarrassed myself at all unlike you with your lacking reading comprehension and projection issues.
You are not even able to remember what you wrote in your own posts. And your reading comprehension failures canm easily be seen in my previous post.

Quote:
Your logic argument cannot stand solid and I'm not the one overlooking who can date who:
1. You're overlooking that moderates are in more of an oversupply than liberals
2. You're overlooking that liberal gals can date moderates, conservatives, and liberals
3. You're overlooking that the gender percentages don't include sexual orientation
Recall how you evaded: Your 'logic' is also overlooking that the percentages don't state sexual orientation and heterosexual is not the only orientation so many of the gals and guys may be bi/homosexuals.
1. You are igoring the fact that is irrelevant as they can date both liberals and conservatives much easier than a liberal can date a conservative. Also remember we were talking about people who esxclusively dates liberals.
2. No I am not. You just "forgot" that we talk about liberals who exclusively dates liberals.
3. And you are ignoring that is hardly relevant as most people are not gay, and there are gay people on all sides.

Old 03-22-2013, 11:00 PM

Quote:
I never asked that
Sure you didn't.

Quote:
Quote:
Yep, but as pointed out before there is also an oversupply of liberal women. Hence those guys have a lot of options.
No you said there is an oversupply of liberal gals it hasn't been pointed out as I see no supporting reputable statistics supporting that.
Quote:
In fact my quote you claim is asking for sources is a statement saying I never saw liberal gals being in such an oversupply to support your claim.
No, your quote ask for statistics there is an oversupply of liberal women. And this is your whole quote.

And when I gave you the statistics you complained it being too old. If you didn't ask for the source, why didn't you write this. "oh.. I never disputed the claim there was an oversupply of liberal women. I just disputed the fact that the oversupply means they should be moderates to improve their dating

But you never did. Instead you questioned the statistics so you have absolutely no excuse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships