Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2013, 09:54 PM

2 posts, read 1,878 times

Advertisements

Hello, first of all i am new to this forum. I registered cause i am desperate and i need your help.
I am 18 years old and i like a girl the same age as mine.
I know her 3 years now, but for the first 2 we only had a "hello".
We started going out before a year ago and from the second day i clearely said to her i see you as more than a friend, i like you.
She broke up with her boyfriend around 2 weeks before that. She said that she is not ready for a releationship yet, and i said ok we can figure out something. We were talking all day long, and went out every single day.
She was flirty sometimes, other times not. So i kissed her one time at my home, and she responded but after the kiss she said again that she is not ready.
After a week we had a big fight , and we never spoke again until 1 week ago.
She texted me and i responded the day after.
She is all flirty again and the day before yesterday she asked me to go out. We stayed out for about 6 hours, we disccused about our past we had a good time. But there is the thing when i walked her home, we huged for about 2 minutes. And when i ended the hug and was ready to go for the big deal she kissed me on the cheek and left.
Today we spoke again and sometimes again she is flirty, sometimes she isn't.
I have to say that i've changed so much to the way i talk to her. At the first time i did everything for her, now i barely talk to her when she is talking to me with a whole paragraph at a time. It just won't come out.
But i realy like her.
What do you think she feels about me?
I am thinking the next time we go out to speak to her again and kiss her, but i am not sure.
Thanks a lot in regards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2013, 09:57 PM

1,839 posts, read 3,066,325 times
Yes kiss her, if she is open to it next time you go out. Just relax. I know when you like someone it can be hard to just go with the flow, but relax and move things forward with a kiss. Good luck.

Old 03-21-2013, 10:00 PM

2 posts, read 1,878 times
Wow that was a fast one.
First, thanks for answering.
Yes i do like her a lot and we always have a good time together and i am a little nervous.
Good thing with me is when i get to the point of kissing or expressing my feelings, i never go cow cow. :P
Thanks again

Old 03-21-2013, 10:35 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,650,496 times
I think she likes you. (even though she is taking kind of a long time but you two are really young)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships