Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2013, 01:33 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,303,705 times

Advertisements

Well, I am happily married.

If I suddenly found myself single again, I believe these qualities would be considered great offerings (if I do say so myself! LOL!!):

excellent physique
loyaly
comfortable income
wealth of knowledge
listening ear
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2013, 01:37 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,721,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
Well, I am happily married.

If I suddenly found myself single again, I believe these qualities would be considered great offerings (if I do say so myself! LOL!!):

excellent physique
loyaly
comfortable income
wealth of knowledge
listening ear

Great list

Haven't really tried to work on one myself, but I do know that "loyalty" would be on it for sure.

Old 03-23-2013, 01:39 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
After reading all the replies here, I'm sticking to my first answer. A great rack.

Old 03-23-2013, 01:39 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockababy View Post
Mod cut: orphaned post
Awesome!

You two should start a debate about who is whinier, more self loathing, a greater inability to take responsibility for their lot in life, and who has the more caustic personality.

Last edited by Mikala43; 03-23-2013 at 04:41 PM..

Old 03-23-2013, 01:41 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,721,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
After reading all the replies here, I'm sticking to my first answer. A great rack.
Well, there's that too

Old 03-23-2013, 01:44 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockababy View Post
You have a better chance of getting a decent man than I do. At least your hair is naturally straight, and you have light/white skin. Most black men dont want me and those who do just want to use me. And white men are too ashamed to be seen in public with me too just like black men

I have frizzy/curly/wavy red hair, definitely not straight.

I'm still wondering where all these worshipping, gift giving, committed relationship guys are. Please, feel free to message me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Awesome!

You two should start a debate about who is whinier, more self loathing, a greater inability to take responsibility for their lot in life, and who has the more caustic personality.

I'm no contest for that one. I will happily concede.

Old 03-23-2013, 02:01 PM

1,839 posts, read 3,066,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Sluts get married all the time. I've seen women who were RAN THREW in college that now have wedding rings on their fingers.

Ladies lets be real, you have female friends who you know are very promiscuous who are or have been in relationships
I agree, these slu**y women just know how to handle men. It has to do with not getting freaked out or love fogged after you have sex with someone. More partners, less attachment I guess. Because you can be so detached, or like some of these types of women drink or get stoned so you don't feel your feelings, men gravitate towards that attitude since it seems their freedom won't be compromised, best of both worlds. Men like all types, men like "hot" women. And men (people) are lazy, why work so hard when you can get sex so easy from someone like this ? and then they fall into marriage or unplanned pregnancies. You seal your fate with the choices you make . . .

Old 03-23-2013, 02:03 PM

1,755 posts, read 2,996,990 times
I don't remember if I answered this but I can offer many things...

I'm adventurous, highly observant, a great listener, friendly, energetic, articulate, and open-minded. My mate also appreciates the extent and depth of my caring. I'm strong-minded but that I'm also someone who can allow herself to be vulnerable and express my weaknesses and insecurities. I'm open to learning and I'm very present with my mate and so when it comes to hands on activities or the kind of communication he desires in a relationship, I'm willing to learn from my partner. I'm someone who's learned to take risks and my mate appreciates the moments when I'm able to step outside of my own comfort zone to initiate a process we both find scary or intimidating, it's given him the courage to be more open with me as a result because he sees the way that I'm willing to put myself out there for him so it's strengthened our communication.

I'm articulate and honest about how I feel and what I want and what I perceive. I take my commitments very seriously and I'm someone who doesn't play games with people's emotions. I make those whom I value a priority. I'm sincere, and I'm very loving and affectionate. I don't take my partner for granted and I'm someone who's willing to put in the effort to make a relationship work.

Lastly, I'm always striving to become better than I am and this offers my mate (as well as myself) an ever improving Royalite.

Old 03-23-2013, 02:12 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,201,919 times
I will answer the OP's question. I also agree that it does depend on what the other person is looking for sometimes, but some things about a person are more sought after than others. Anways

1. No kids
2. Good career making decent money
3. Own home/car
4. Non drinker/smoker
5. Open minded (in terms of sex, and just life)
6. Im not a skank; I can actually remember those i slept with and dont need algebra to count them.
7. Great sense of humor/love to laugh
8. Im good in any setting. Meaning i can hang with ur motorcycle buddies one day, and sit and have tea with the elderly the next, and fit in both places
9.Very faithful; never cheated, ever.
10. Beautiful eyes (so they tell me)
11. Like the outdoors/hiking
12. LOVE dogs/and most animals
13. Very devoted to caring for my mom, who has had health issues

Oh and for Redberry I happen to be one of the black women on here...just so ya know there are others here

Old 03-23-2013, 02:14 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,636,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
A great rack is an Awesome offering. All breast sizes are cherished...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships