Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 01:41 PM

31,046 posts, read 22,077,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
A dude with a crappy car may be compensating for it with a huge willy.
Haha Pimpy. But I don't think there is a correlation on that one Too much emphasis on big Willies out there and many men fall into it. Never met a woman worth having that had big Willie as her top criteria in man selection even though Ive met a few who just had to try one as a bucket list item.

On the car side, Ive never bought a cool car with getting a woman in mind. It's always been something I wanted, so it stood on its own
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2013, 02:33 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,585,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Delving into the esoteric aspects of financial stability or whether or not you can or can't afford something is irrelevant for the sake of this discussion. That's nobody's business but your own anyway unless you're talking about your wife or serious life partner. But to the rest of the world you pretty much are what you appear to be. Feel free to argue the merits or injustice of that, but it is what it is.
Like you said, it is what it is.....

Old 03-25-2013, 03:53 PM

1,479 posts, read 2,719,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Ive never bought a cool car with getting a woman in mind. It's always been something I wanted, so it stood on its own
And that's the way it should be. Buy a Porsche because you love the power, handling and styling, not to impress a woman, your next door neighbor or anyone else.

Old 03-25-2013, 04:04 PM

31,046 posts, read 22,077,427 times
[quote=Scottay;28831789]And that's the way it should be. Buy a Porsche because you love the power, handling and styling, not to impress a woman, your next door neighbor or anyone else.

"Porsche because you love the power, handling and styling,"
Hell its a roller coaster ride with no line to wait in. When I'm driving on a curvy road I'm not going to be thinking about a woman unless shes with me or it's her turn to drive

Old 03-25-2013, 04:38 PM

864 posts, read 1,454,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Yeah, and I get more 'attention' from men when I wear a ridiculously low cut shirt.

Doesn't mean it's good attention.

Old 03-25-2013, 10:37 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
That's the BIGGEST turn-off to me when it comes to cars and men. If a guy is trying too hard to attract attention it just means there's a greater likelihood he's insecure.

My ex had a nice car that was loads of fun to drive, but when he put in a 'sound system' I stopped driving with him unless he promised to keep it down. Nothing more irritating than driving down the road and some a-hole has his bass turned up and his windows down to the point of my car windows rattling and not being able to hear my own music. Especially considering they usually listen to horrible music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
The whole point is getting women to notice you in which a few 12 inch subs in the trunk can easily do. If you have sound, you could pull into a college campus and within a few minutes have a small crowd around you.

hottie hair trick - YouTube

2 Orion 12.2 HCCA MY FIRST HAIRTRICK !!!! - YouTube

Old 03-25-2013, 11:18 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
I used to have some pretty sweet sound systems in my cars, but that was when i was 19. That was way before I understood that you cannot reproduce a real high quality sound in a space of a car because the physics will not allow it. Here is the deal. If a guy needs a prop like a flashy ride, in order to attract women, chances are he is immature, insecure and has no game whatoever. If you need this type of help in attracting women, it simply means you see yourself as having a lower social value in comparison to the women you are trying to attract. All you are really trying to do is to feel as an equal, which is just as pathetic as guys who brag about their careers or how much money they have in their bank account, the minute they approach a woman.

It is all done for the same purpose and it all speaks volumes about your insecurities. Sure, you may attract a few gold diggers, and if thats all youre after - more power to ya, go get em. Even if you believe that driving a flashy car is a symbol of status, trust me when i tell you, that a quality woman much prefers a guy who isnt too concerned about chasing status or what others may think of him at the moment. Quality women in general, prefer men who are secure and content with where they are in life, and have no need for props to even the playing field. They prefer man who already see themselves as equals.

Old 03-25-2013, 11:31 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,178,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
I used to have some pretty sweet sound systems in my cars, but that was when i was 19. That was way before I understood that you cannot reproduce a real high quality sound in a space of a car because the physics will not allow it. Here is the deal. If a guy needs a prop like a flashy ride, in order to attract women, chances are he is immature, insecure and has no game whatoever. If you need this type of help in attracting women, it simply means you see yourself as having a lower social value in comparison to the women you are trying to attract. All you are really trying to do is to feel as an equal, which is just as pathetic as guys who brag about their careers or how much money they have in their bank account, the minute they approach a woman.

It is all done for the same purpose and it all speaks volumes about your insecurities. Sure, you may attract a few gold diggers, and if thats all youre after - more power to ya, go get em. Even if you believe that driving a flashy car is a symbol of status, trust me when i tell you, that a quality woman much prefers a guy who isnt too concerned about chasing status or what others may think of him at the moment. Quality women in general, prefer men who are secure and content with where they are in life, and have no need for props to even the playing field. They prefer man who already see themselves as equals.

Ascension nails it again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships