Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 10:44 AM

968 posts, read 1,137,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Why is it too late? If an uncircumcised guy wants to get circumcised he can.
If a circumcised guy doesn't want to THEN it is too late

Which is why parents shouldn't make this choice for their child.
Could be buddy. I know I would have made the same choice for me as my Mom and Dad did. No second guessing for me. Of course that's not every man. You have a good point though.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:51 AM

Location: A Very Naughtytown In Northwestern Montanifornia U.S.A.
1,088 posts, read 1,946,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
Agreed. But there are potentially significant health benefits, particularly decreased risk for STDs.
Hmmm ? Exactly what sexually transmitted diseases does circumcision help prevent

Old 03-24-2013, 10:52 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,295,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2RLK45 View Post
I know I would have made the same choice for me as my Mom and Dad did.
You don't know that. You think that.
[of course you will insist that you do know]

You, I assume, have only experienced life with a circumcised penis. Your views on the subject are biased.
Likely, if you had experienced your life with an uncircumcised penis you would feel the same - that you penis is just fine like it is.

Circumcision is a lot like religion, I guess. People think that their way is the best way - typically having not experienced any other way.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:57 AM

39,195 posts, read 27,570,476 times
Quote:

You, I assume, have only experienced life with a circumcised penis. Your views on the subject are biased.
Irony

Old 03-24-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Irony
How is it irony?

I suppose you'll say that I've only experienced life from one point of view. This is true. However you'll neglect to mention (or realize) that I've made no claims about one way or the other being better.

Now, how is it irony?

Old 03-24-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:

Likely, if you had experienced your life with an uncircumcised penis you would feel the same - that you penis is just fine like it is.

Circumcision is a lot like religion, I guess. People think that their way is the best way - typically having not experienced any other way.
Oh, I'm sure it's ok. Part of my job is sweating my gonads off in 100+ heat. I get sapass daily in the summer. Sometimes heat in attics can be up to 140-150 degrees.

I use baby powder and corn starch to control it.

My Jimmy would get really funky if not.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Oh, I'm sure it's ok. Part of my job is sweating my gonads off in 100+ heat. I get sapass daily in the summer. Sometimes heat in attics can be up to 140-150 degrees.

I use baby powder and corn starch to control it.

My Jimmy would get really funky if not.

So, what you are saying is your circumcised penis and gonads get really sweaty and funky and you take measures to keep them clean and fresh.

Why would this be different if you had an uncircumcised penis?

Old 03-24-2013, 11:04 AM

Quote:
So, what you are saying is your circumcised penis and gonads get really sweaty and funky and you take measures to keep them clean and fresh.

Why would this be different if you had an uncircumcised penis?
I'd reckon it would be much worse. Do you know what "sapass" is? It's when your pants and boxers are soaked wet with sweat. Ringing wet like you just jumped in the lake wet.

That would make the situation even worse I'm guessing.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:06 AM

Quote:
I'd reckon it would be much worse. Do you know what "sapass" is? It's when your pants and boxers are soaked wet with sweat. Ringing wet like you just jumped in the lake wet.

That would make the situation even worse I'm guessing.
Why would a bit of extra skin make the situation much worse

Perhaps you should just cut the whole thing off then you wouldn't have to worry about it at all.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Why would a bit of extra skin make the situation much worse

Perhaps you should just cut the whole thing off then you wouldn't have to worry about it at all.
Well, that other guy ^ who isn't is always pawing at his crotch. The waitress at the truckstop even asked us other guys about it. lol "Why is he always?" lol

She almost wet her pants laughing when we gave her the answer. lol

Oh well, what are you gonna do...ya know?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.