Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 05:49 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,511,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCSDays View Post
Was on a double date with my best friend, and the two girls were somewhat "stuffy", debutante types from a local college.

Their sole purpose was not to earn a degree, but to snag a West Pointer and all that entails.

Anyway, we had no more than sat down at the restaurant when my friend, who had the table manners of a billy goat, let loose with a noise loud enough to be heard on the other side of the room. Cattlemen and Stock Yard owners would have been proud.

The two girls and I were speechless, and in that awkward five seconds of silence which always seems like an hour, he quickly turned to his date (and said very loudly) "That's Okay, look at me, they will think I did it."

The entire room came unglued with laughter, so humiliating the girls that they got up and stormed out. I am sure she is mortified to this day.

Wonder whatever happened to her?
Awe, so sorry for you. What an imbecile your buddy was.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2013, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentatonic View Post
I was living with 2 good friends at the time during college. I had went out with this girl a couple times. We were on our second date and we came back to my apartment to watch a movie and she laid her head on my chest while we watched it so everything was going great. Her hair smelled so good.

After the movie I take her home, give her a hug and she walked in the house. I didn't feel comfortable kissing her yet. Well I get back to the apartment and my friends are giving me **** because I didn't kiss her. So they finally talk me into going back to her place and laying it on her.

I get there, she opens the door and I go in for the kiss and she plants her hand on my chest and stops me. First time this had ever happened to me and I was so embarrassed I didn't contact her ever again. Why oh why did I listen to my stupid ass friends that night I will never know.

Awe, that girl was mean to have done that to you.

Old 03-24-2013, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoNewk View Post
I drove a few hundred miles to Salt Lake to meet up with an old girl "friend" for a date of sorts. She was there for a big convention but said she wouldn't be spending much time at said convention. I got there and found not a single hotel/motel room available due to the convention in town. I finally found a hostel with an empty bed in a room of 7 other guys. I like my privacy and don't like to listen to snoring. I probably got an hour of sleep.

Next day I meet up with my friend, have breakfast, do a little sightseeing and end up at a planetarium. Comfortable chairs. I can't stay awake. The next thing I know the lights come on and the show is over. My date informs me that I'd been snoring like a motorcycle. I asked, "Why didn't you wake me?"

"I didn't want anyone to know I was with you!"
That's funny!

Old 03-24-2013, 09:11 AM

863 posts, read 1,126,331 times
Took this girl to a diner. The place was packed. Ordered a vegetable omelet. Halfway through the meal, my stomach starts rumbling and my throat chokes up as if I'm about to vomit. Decided to run to the bathroom, but only made it two steps out of the booth. I collapse on the floor and repeatedly vomit IN FRONT OF HER AND EVERYONE ELSE for about a full minute! Ironic that prior to that incident, I've only vomited twice before in my entire life (I was 23 at the time).

Anyway, I proceeded to the bathroom where I had massive diarrhea for the next 10 minutes or so. The worst part...the girl came into the bathroom to check on me WHILE I'M DOING MY BUSINESS! I hated my life at that point. Needless to say, despite us already hooking up a number of times, I've only seen her once after that incident months later.

Old 03-24-2013, 12:55 PM

30 posts, read 49,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs4 fan View Post
Took this girl to a diner. The place was packed. Ordered a vegetable omelet. Halfway through the meal, my stomach starts rumbling and my throat chokes up as if I'm about to vomit. Decided to run to the bathroom, but only made it two steps out of the booth. I collapse on the floor and repeatedly vomit IN FRONT OF HER AND EVERYONE ELSE for about a full minute! Ironic that prior to that incident, I've only vomited twice before in my entire life (I was 23 at the time).

Anyway, I proceeded to the bathroom where I had massive diarrhea for the next 10 minutes or so. The worst part...the girl came into the bathroom to check on me WHILE I'M DOING MY BUSINESS! I hated my life at that point. Needless to say, despite us already hooking up a number of times, I've only seen her once after that incident months later.
DING-DING-DING...I think we have a winner!

I'm pretty sure I'd be having PTSD nightmares for a lifetime after this.

Old 03-24-2013, 01:58 PM

863 posts, read 1,126,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegOrMargaret View Post
DING-DING-DING...I think we have a winner!

I'm pretty sure I'd be having PTSD nightmares for a lifetime after this.
LOL it was excruciatingly embarrassing at the time, but I can still look back and laugh at it .

Old 03-24-2013, 08:52 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,766,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoNewk View Post
I drove a few hundred miles to Salt Lake to meet up with an old girl "friend" for a date of sorts. She was there for a big convention but said she wouldn't be spending much time at said convention. I got there and found not a single hotel/motel room available due to the convention in town. I finally found a hostel with an empty bed in a room of 7 other guys. I like my privacy and don't like to listen to snoring. I probably got an hour of sleep.

Next day I meet up with my friend, have breakfast, do a little sightseeing and end up at a planetarium. Comfortable chairs. I can't stay awake. The next thing I know the lights come on and the show is over. My date informs me that I'd been snoring like a motorcycle. I asked, "Why didn't you wake me?"

"I didn't want anyone to know I was with you!"
This is very funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships