Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 02:16 AM

Location: The back alleys of Hong Kong and sometimes Brussels, Belgium
242 posts, read 268,646 times

Advertisements

Do you ever think sometimes that you are in the wrong part of the world to meet that one person you will finally connect with someday?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2013, 02:23 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,269,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Dux View Post
Do you ever think sometimes that you are in the wrong part of the world to meet that one person you will finally connect with someday?
100% yes

Old 02-01-2013, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
100% yes
I do too, I sometimes feel as if I belong in the Far East somewhere. I live in the U.S. right now though, and it's slim pickings over here. Do you ever get vibes about a certain part of the world that you might find the one person for you?

Old 02-01-2013, 02:34 AM

Quote:
I do too, I sometimes feel as if I belong in the Far East somewhere. I live in the U.S. right now though, and it's slim pickings over here. Do you ever get vibes about a certain part of the world that you might find the one person for you?

I live in the Scotland and i honestly don't see myself with a Scottish guy especially where I live it's a really small town and everyone knows each other. I've always been attracted to a darker guy like Italian, Spanish etc i don't have a vibe about a certain area I just know I don't want to live here for the rest of my life and if I met someone I'd gladly move to be with them......I looked into relocating but have just applied for nursing school so if I get accepted I'll be here for the next 3years.

Where in the U.S do you live?

Old 02-01-2013, 03:04 AM

Quote:
I live in the Scotland and i honestly don't see myself with a Scottish guy especially where I live it's a really small town and everyone knows each other. I've always been attracted to a darker guy like Italian, Spanish etc i don't have a vibe about a certain area I just know I don't want to live here for the rest of my life and if I met someone I'd gladly move to be with them......I looked into relocating but have just applied for nursing school so if I get accepted I'll be here for the next 3years.

Where in the U.S do you live?
I'm actually an Italian American, funny you mentioned that...lol

Old 02-01-2013, 03:10 AM

Quote:
I'm actually an Italian American, funny you mentioned that...lol
Lol really? what a coincidence........ I'd love to go to Italy it looks lovely, it's a place I've wanted to go for as long as I can remember

Stupid question lol have you been?

Old 02-01-2013, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Lol really? what a coincidence........ I'd love to go to Italy it looks lovely, it's a place I've wanted to go for as long as I can remember

Stupid question lol have you been?
Have not been, but my great-grandmother came from Sicily and moved to Philadelphia in her early years, and this is how my family made it's roots in America. Italians are the best kissers, I will tell you that though....lol

Old 02-01-2013, 04:46 AM

26,699 posts, read 41,742,544 times
Quote:
I think I was in that situation living in Louisville, KY. The girls there were was too family oriented and had way too strict deadlines. I'm seeking a girl who is more flexible and as far as family goes just lets things happen in due time instead of having deadlines and is at least open to not having natural children at all or adopting children as opposed to conceiving them. I was not gonna find that in Louisville, so I moved to Washington DC and girls here are MUCH more easygoing and flexible in regards of having a family or not.

Old 02-01-2013, 04:59 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times
The wrong city perhaps. I'll find out for sure when I start dating this year.

Old 02-01-2013, 05:37 AM

11,369 posts, read 9,284,230 times
Since it's never worked for me "that one person" is like a fantasy, and an unachievable one at that. I have no idea if it's just my area or even The United States.

Side note - serial monogamy does not interest me one bit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships