Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 08:20 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,184,321 times

Advertisements

I wasnt surprised the women who Tiger cheated with didnt look as good as Elin. Generally when men cheat they're not looking for an equal to their partner they just want new or exiting sex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2013, 08:27 PM

13,290 posts, read 15,261,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I always take comfort in the fact that men cheat on and leave fantastically gorgeous women. His wife was completely beautiful, and seemed nice too. She was home having his babies, and he is out with other women. Nice guy. Not. I think he is pond scum.

And Jennifer Aniston..fantastically beautiful. Brad Pitt leaves her for Angelina Jolie.

So, if it can happen to those women, it can happen to anyone.

Tiger is a loser. He had a beautiful wife, nice family, children....and he blew it for some cheap, bootie. I completely agree with his wife throwing him out. I hope Tiger is very happy now. Men don't know when they have it good.
Yeah.

Tiger ruined his life. It's probably hardly worth living now.

I haven't read this whole thread, but I haven't noticed many women saying they'd be interested in Tiger. Yeah right.

Old 03-30-2013, 08:36 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,372,196 times
Quote:
I haven't read this whole thread, but I haven't noticed many women saying they'd be interested in Tiger. Yeah right.
So you are omniscient and can speak for the entire female sex?

Amazing talent.

Why on earth are you wasting your time here when you possess such a rare gift?

Old 03-30-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
So you are omniscient and can speak for the entire female sex?
Nope. I've made no claim which should lead you to jump to that conclusion.

Interesting that you mock me with a claim of omniscience, but don't knock anyone else for the same. They are the one's claiming to know what they would do should Tiger show them interest.

Old 03-30-2013, 09:33 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,114,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post

Interesting that you mock me with a claim of omniscience, but don't knock anyone else for the same. They are the one's claiming to know what they would do should Tiger show them interest.
Well, considering that I'm happily married and have no interest in cheating on my husband - it doesn't really matter WHO shows interest in me - I'm not going to do anything about it. But even if I were single - he's not my type.

Old 03-30-2013, 09:45 PM

44,256 posts, read 64,212,087 times
Quote:

I think there are people on this planet who can resist his charms long enough to stay in their own marriages.

Old 03-30-2013, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I think there are people on this planet who can resist his charms long enough to stay in their own marriages.
Of course.
Have I claimed otherwise?

I just find it...unlikely...that not a single woman on CD would 'take a chance on Tiger Woods'.

Old 03-31-2013, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Of course.
Have I claimed otherwise?

I just find it...unlikely...that not a single woman on CD would 'take a chance on Tiger Woods'.
Since you don't know us, how would it benefit us to lie about this?

Old 03-31-2013, 07:41 AM

775 posts, read 1,256,356 times
Quote:

Under this assumption it would be true then that if Roseanne offered to hook up with you, you would go for it.
What- She's rich and famous too!

Old 03-31-2013, 07:46 AM

Fili and Rosie sitting in a tree...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships