Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 07:35 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times

Advertisements

No most people would not, look at the responses, people are extremely judgmental about anything that's different from them. Anytime you signify to a man that there's going to be no sex in a timely fashion obviously he's not even going to bother but move on to another woman who moves at his required pace. Welcome to 2013.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2013, 07:59 AM

1,755 posts, read 2,997,259 times
I might...but I might feel like they are too...religious for my tastes. I like people who have some kind of self-awareness and discipline but it's so cliche imo to walk around wearing a purity ring. Just don't have sex and stand by your abstinence. Everyone doesn't need to know.

Old 03-29-2013, 08:01 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,054,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
No most people would not, look at the responses, people are extremely judgmental about anything that's different from them. Anytime you signify to a man that there's going to be no sex in a timely fashion obviously he's not even going to bother but move on to another woman who moves at his required pace. Welcome to 2013.
You've also got the sexual revolution, something which most feminists applaud, to thank for that.

Old 03-29-2013, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
You've also got the sexual revolution, something which most feminists applaud, to thank for that.

I don't care anything about feminists......far as I know men have their own minds and can accept a woman or reject a woman without blaming feminism for everything. (Or maybe not).

Old 03-29-2013, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Doll Eyes that's not true. I have a friend who i was going to give a chance to who was perfectly fine with no sex until marriage. He respected it because it meant you had a lot of discipline. We never did anything together even when we were alone and he always commended me for that because he felt like there were many opportunities when things could've gotten heated and it didn't.

Old 03-29-2013, 08:07 AM

What's up with people and feminists? I feel like just like the civil rights movement (a very important movement) there was a lot of extremes that took place in an attempt to compensate for other extremes that existed during that time but they certainly all play a role today and is something we have to learn to strike a balance with. :/

Thank you, civil rights movement and feminist movement, for the opportunity I have now to become a respected and acknowledged doctor, drive a car, and work outside the home as something other than a teacher and a bedside nurse.

Old 03-29-2013, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
Doll Eyes that's not true. I have a friend who i was going to give a chance to who was perfectly fine with no sex until marriage. He respected it because it meant you had a lot of discipline. We never did anything together even when we were alone and he always commended me for that because he felt like there were many opportunities when things could've gotten heated and it didn't.
Please don't tell me 'it's just not true,' Just because you fall in the 1 percent of women who found a man like that, don't mistake that at all for the majority of responses because it's not. You're talking about a needle in a haystack, 33 years as an adult virgin tells me I'm right. Look at the responses from men in this thread.

Old 03-29-2013, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Please don't tell me 'it's just not true,' Just because you fall in the 1 percent of women who found a man like that, don't mistake that at all for the majority of responses because it's not. You're talking about a needle in a haystack, 33 years as an adult virgin tells me I'm right. Look at the responses from men in this thread.
You're going to base your source from men in this thread or even on this forum? You're kidding, right? Despite all the posts you've seen in this section and all the responses that's what you're using to back you up? You're not even going to look for the exceptional so that you end up experiencing more of it?

Alright Doll Eyes, if this is your experience. I hope you live in bliss with it.

Pardon me for offering you light.

Old 03-29-2013, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
You're going to base your source from men in this thread or even on this forum? You're kidding, right? Despite all the posts you've seen on this thread and all the responses that's what you're using to back you up? You're not even going to look for the exceptional so that you end up experiencing more of it?

Alright Doll Eyes, if this is your experience. I hope you live in bliss with it.

Pardon me for offering you light.

I didn't say I was basing my opinions on this thread, it's an example. If I was so wrong, shouldn't they all be responding with the opposite view point? I said I was basing it on 33 years of experience in the actual situation (minus the purity ring) but you must've missed that part. So sorry I'm not seeing the whole picture based on one man being okay with the whole thing.

You don't need to offer me anything, because you can't. I been in the situation a lot longer then most to know how men respond to this kind of thing. You would think that would count for something, but guess not.

Old 03-29-2013, 08:27 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,305,849 times
If I were young and single--you bet!!

I knew I'd like sex (don't most of us?) long before actually having a partner to do it with. Contrary to popular opinion and belief, being sexually active or inactive is NOT a gauge as to whether a person will be great in the sack or not. Or whether a person would like or enjoy sexual relations. IOW, virgins can be hot to trot or friggin' firecrackers all on their own before being deflowered. It really depends on the person.

In fact, from what I have seen and heard, oftentimes many of the gals who really put it out a lot ahead of time end up being friggin' frigid later on and in marriage. Sometimes, I think it's just used as bait.

Look, most normal human beings masturbate early in life and know how to pleasure themselves. Why? Because it feels friggin' good and comes naturally. Girls do it, and just don't talk/share about it like young males do. How would I know? I have a DEAR wife! LOL!! We've actually discussed such things about our youth, etc.

I think it is a sweet thought to think of being the one and only/first. The herd fears out there seem to be that somehow the virgin will be terrible in bed, or won't be chemically matched unless penetration is performed and tried in advance. That's BS!! And anyone who has a healthy and normal bod knows that! Just a mere whisper in the ear can get the motor running. If the chemistry isn't present, it is known far in advance.

If I were a young whipper snapper and single, I wouldn't be hopping the "no virgins" bandwagon because of the myths out there about them, etc. In retrospect, I wish I had that "gift" to give to my wife. Just a reminder, I am a highly sexual guy, and my DW is highly sexual as well. For both, that started long before our first sexual encounter. I look at the whole virgin thing as a real gift. I don't get its taboo or repugnance.

Let the fire bombing pickle begin!

Last edited by picklejuice; 03-29-2013 at 08:41 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships