Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 12:03 PM

2,089 posts, read 3,904,323 times

Advertisements

The real deal breaker is that she does not have positives.

But, current or history of: smoking, drug use, self-abuse, lying, theft, stupid, vain, and.... straight up ugly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2013, 12:05 PM

469 posts, read 566,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Dollar View Post
Smelly vagina.
I agree 100% if my SO had a smelly vagina I'd be super PO'd I'd ask wtf he was doing with such a horrible thing lmao

Old 04-06-2013, 03:52 PM

*Bump *

Old 04-06-2013, 04:00 PM

39,198 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMyself73 View Post
My SO and I had a very interesting talk about "Deal Breakers" My deal breaker is No Communication and with that is Trust. My SO feels Abuse and Trust would be his. I'd like to see what your POV is so what would be a Total Deal Breaker for you?
Loveless relationship is a total deal breaker for me. I don't care how honest or trustworthy the man is, if he doesn't love me, I am not going to stick around. Luckily, I have never been in that kind of relationship.

I have many girlfriends who stuck in loveless sexless relationship. I asked them, "What is the attraction about this kind of relationship?" Their answer, "well, he doesn't abuse me, he doesn't cheat. He is a good father of my children. He has a good job. we have a nice house. Love is not everything." total bs to me.

Loveless = deal breaker to me.

Old 04-06-2013, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Loveless relationship is a total deal breaker for me. I don't care how honest or trustworthy the man is, if he doesn't love me, I am not going to stick around. Luckily, I have never been in that kind of relationship.

I have many girlfriends who stuck in loveless sexless relationship. I asked them, "What is the attraction about this kind of relationship?" Their answer, "well, he doesn't abuse me, he doesn't cheat. He is a good father of my children. He has a good job. we have a nice house. Love is not everything." total bs to me.

Loveless = deal breaker to me.
Very good POV I definitely couldn't be in a loveless and sexless relationship as I read everyone's posts I find myself adding to my minimum requirements of a relationship and I enjoy seeing what others find important in life.

Old 04-06-2013, 07:00 PM

727 posts, read 1,532,920 times
Not finishing college (My only exception to this rule is nurses with associate's degrees)
No ambition
Covered in tattoos (one or two modest tattoos is fine, but sleeves, neck tatts, etc. need not apply)
Smoker
Doesn't want kids
Psychological Disorder (bipolar, BPD, NPD, etc.)
Narrow-minded
Non-scholarly
Unwilling to listen
Can't carry a conversation (OK texts are my biggest pet peeve)
Homebody
Has multiple male friends she hangs out with on a regular basis

Wow. I had no idea I had so many.

Old 04-06-2013, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzcrandall View Post
Not finishing college (My only exception to this rule is nurses with associate's degrees)
No ambition
Covered in tattoos (one or two modest tattoos is fine, but sleeves, neck tatts, etc. need not apply)
Smoker
Doesn't want kids
Psychological Disorder (bipolar, BPD, NPD, etc.)
Narrow-minded
Non-scholarly
Unwilling to listen
Can't carry a conversation (OK texts are my biggest pet peeve)
Homebody
Has multiple male friends she hangs out with on a regular basis

Wow. I had no idea I had so many.
LoL right it's funny because as I read other post my list gets long ... good luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships