Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2013, 12:18 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,614,780 times

Advertisements

It is only skin.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:34 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,150,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
Making ground towards what?

I'm not arguing. I simply noticed that your statements conflicted.

Ok, I'll bite. Explain to me how my statements are conflicted? And what I meant by making grounds was that the few posters who were responding to one another were starting to see both sides. If not, atleast we were not arguing or attacking. That's making grounds. But I digress. I'm really tired this morning. My kid was sick last night and I had gotten very little sleep. Show me where I contradicted myself. If I see it, I will claim it. I am by no means perfect. But see, it seems like you're looking for things. Similar to the last few posts, back to character assassinating each other.

If I wanted to, I could almost disect every single post to look for that one mistake/ one contradiction. But I find that petty and personally I don't have the desire nor energy to do that. If you show me what you are talking about, and I am wrong. If it makes you feel better, I will admit it. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:37 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,303,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
It is only skin.

It's only body fluid.

List of body fluids:

Old 03-30-2013, 12:37 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,424,594 times
If it makes you feel any better, OP, just displace the images of her giving head to all those guys, with the much sexier images of all the ladies she probably gave head to as well.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:40 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
It's not like she forgot to pay the cable bill and he's falling apart. She slept with half the college, or blew half the college. There's not much difference. She say's 35, I'd be willing to bet a hundred. But hey lets not hold her accountable. After all, she's just a vulnerable little precious angel who was probably abused/ and or had daddy issues.

The op' does have a right to his feelings. If it's too much for him to handle, then he doesn't have to be with her. All of this bashing him isn't going to change that fact. It just further illustrates that people expect everybody on C-D to forgive/ act perfect. Oh, just forgive her, she was young, blah, blah, blah. I would really love for all these "perfectly forgiving" people to come home tommorrow to similar news. Boy C-D is filled with alot of hypocrates. Using shame tactics on him and calling him names isn't going to change how he feels. If anything it is only going to make him distrust women even more. Let's have a little emapthy since sypmathy isn't quite a C-D thing anymore. Everyone's a therapist/ perfect partner who has sooo much understanding, yet everything that they write or say seems to contradict that. Hmm, odd. Well op', if it was up to C-D, you should forgive your "very" loose gf for anything. If you somehow contacted a disease from her dishonestly, I am sure that will somehow be your fault too. Come on people, let's be real.

I love this whole "real man" thing. What does being a "real man" have to do with anything really? He's not a real man unless he can completely forget that his girl serviced half the school. My oh my...Let the flaming begin. I've got thick skin. I can take it.
Very small college.
She's lucky to be shut of him.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:40 PM

192 posts, read 382,025 times
am I the only one that considers oral sex worse than intercourse?

I could live with my gf having had meaningless sex with guys, because she has needs and it got her off.... It makes sense

her going down on guys is simply her being used as an object, a means to an end.... the guy just wants to bust a nut in her mouth, she has literally 0 pleasure from it... that makes it the worst thing a single girl can do in my eyes.

I have never truely respected any woman that has given me head on a one night stand.

U need to dump her man, you'll never get over it and nor should you

Old 03-30-2013, 12:44 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,300,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffael View Post
I consider it better - when I'm on the receiving end.

Quote:
she has literally 0 pleasure from it...
I dunno. I performed oral sex on my GF a couple times in the last few days. I enjoyed it.

Quote:
I have never truely respected any woman that has given me head on a one night stand.
Have you respected yourself?

Old 03-30-2013, 12:44 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,712,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffael View Post

I could live with my gf having had meaningless sex with guys, because she has needs and it got her off.... It makes sense

her going down on guys is simply her being used as an object, a means to an end.... the guy just wants to bust a nut in her mouth, she has literally 0 pleasure from it... that makes it the worst thing a single girl can do in my eyes.

U need to dump her man, you'll never get over it and nor should you
And yet you invited it, encouraged it, enticed her for it, or just didn't discourage it

I'm sure you'll understand why we can't respect anything you say on the subject now either.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:53 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp03 View Post
That leads to a whole other topic. It seems women don't consider a BJ sex...while for a guy (if its not him) is a way more degrading act and is almost worse than sex. I think that is why she felt she did not lie or tell him. To her it was not sex...which is COMICAL.
Wow, what an unhealthy outlook about sex.
Holy moley, she's not going to wear out.

Worse than sex? Talk about an unhealthy attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp03 View Post
Ok... so how would he feel if he suddenly found out tomorrow you gave BJ's to tons of guys in college? That is where the OP is. That is where you guys are NOT. Again..its not the relationships ...its the NATURE of these relationships and how it was found out.
Actually, I wouldn't care.
My ex and I both had healthy sexual appetites and many partners before we got married.
Who cares?
He even gave bjs to other men.
I didn't/don't care.

Then again, I don't think that sex is the only part of a relationship.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:54 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,321,575 times
Lol @ "slutty" behaviour. Some people are unbelievable prudes. The OP and his woman should split up immediately, because his stickupthea$$ery personality is going to make her life a living hell. It doesn't sound like he'll ever get over it, and that's his loss, not hers. I've long lost track of how many BJs I gave, because it doesn't MATTER. It doesn't mean I had low self-esteem or that I hated myself. It means I had fun. I'm not the least bit embarrassed or ashamed of my behaviour. The sum total of my life experiences made me the fabulous person I am today.
The fact that I had a colourful history doesn't mean that the next guy I have a relationship with should worry that I'll go down on the bag boy when I get groceries. It doesn't work that way. If I'm with him now, I'm only with him and that's the only thing that should matter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships