Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2013, 04:21 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiburonLoL View Post
Not necessarily that you're old. You're just happily married (congrats) and OP wasn't. Two completely different stages in life so if you were both put in the same situation, obviously your choices would be different and would require different outlooks etc.
I was actually referring to your comments about how back in MY day - people could party all they wanted to and go out and get a job. Back in MY day, we didn't party in college because we had to walk 20 miles in the snow just to get to school in our bare feet. We were so happy when they invented the WHEEL and then we could get a ride with a horse and buggy.

Old 04-01-2013, 04:22 PM

Location: Even funnier how, when you make a rational argument..
45 posts, read 41,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I was actually referring to your comments about how back in MY day - people could party all they wanted to and go out and get a job. Back in MY day, we didn't party in college because we had to walk 20 miles in the snow just to get to school in our bare feet. We were so happy when they invented the WHEEL and then we could get a ride with a horse and buggy.
Uphill both ways!

Old 04-01-2013, 04:25 PM

3,184 posts, read 4,847,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Back in MY day, we didn't party in college because we had to walk 20 miles in the snow just to get to school in our bare feet. We were so happy when they invented the WHEEL and then we could get a ride with a horse and buggy.
That's nothing. Back in MYYYY DAY we didn't even HAVE feet.

Old 04-01-2013, 04:26 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfunkle524 View Post
That's nothing. Back in MYYYY DAY we didn't even HAVE feet.
Bwahahahaha!!!

Old 04-01-2013, 04:27 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
Are you serious? So what, you don't want to take responsibility for your actions?

I honestly can't believe what I'm reading.... You're trolling right?
Nope! I'm considerably older than you both, and I have a lot more life experience to draw from than either of you--maybe even both of you combined, IF you really are only 20 and not Todd reposting with another account.

So sorry, but no 20-year-old has any clue about "how life works" yet. Call us when you are done with the ivory tower.

Old 04-01-2013, 04:28 PM

10,007 posts, read 11,164,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
I don't think most people consider every bit of fooling around on the level of intercourse. Most people talk in terms of home runs, not bases. Are you going to ask your boyfriends how many women they've gone down on? How many shirts they went up? How many pants they unzipped? What about kissing? Where do you draw the line?
AT BJ's.... LINE DRAWN! May as well go all the way.

Old 04-01-2013, 04:29 PM

Location: Even funnier how, when you make a rational argument..
45 posts, read 41,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Nope! I'm considerably older than you both, and I have a lot more life experience to draw from than either of you--maybe even both of you combined, IF you really are only 20 and not Todd reposting with another account.

So sorry, but no 20-year-old has any clue about "how life works" yet. Call us when you are done with the ivory tower.
Be as old as you want, I don't care. I'm trying to talk to you like a rational person but you're making it awfully difficult.

Just answer the question....

Should we not take responsibility for our actions?

You're the one in some ivory tower (nice reference lol...)

Old 04-01-2013, 04:34 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
Be as old as you want, I don't care. I'm trying to talk to you like a rational person but you're making it awfully difficult.

Just answer the question....

Should we not take responsibility for our actions?

You're the one in some ivory tower (nice reference lol...)

We take responsibility by learning from them and striving not to repeat past mistakes. If we hurt someone, we make amends.

These things seem to be lost on you, who wants to condemn people to eternal hellfire and misery for crap they did 10 years ago. Really, you have a few surprises coming to you when you get into the real world. It's going to be harsher than you expect, because people generally do not like to be judged by inexperienced whelps who do not have the clout to do so, once they have made their own peace with their mistakes.

Old 04-01-2013, 04:37 PM

18 posts, read 41,314 times
I've been off the board for a while. I just got back on and can't believe how many responses I've received to my sad situation. I haven't read all responses yet, but I have skimmed them. Please give me a day or so and when I've had a chance to digest all the information I'll give you all interesting updates regarding Jane.

Thanks everybody.

Old 04-01-2013, 04:37 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Are you serious? So what, you don't want to take responsibility for your actions?

I honestly can't believe what I'm reading.... You're trolling right?
Hmmm "Troll" huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd2013 View Post
I've been off the board for a while. I just got back on and can't believe how many responses I've received to my sad situation. I haven't read all responses yet, but I have skimmed them. Please give me a day or so and when I've had a chance to digest all the information I'll give you all interesting updates regarding Jane.

Thanks everybody.
Ahhh yes, Jane. Has the number grown to 100 Frat boys yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships