Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2013, 01:28 AM

19 posts, read 42,819 times

Advertisements

I was wondering if there was a way of winning her back. We had a stupid argument, in which it was about how I've been lately spending more time with friends, don't visit her too much and forgetting Valentine's Day.

I was trying to reason, but there was some truth to what she was saying and it became an argument of her saying how maybe it's better she leaves. Some time passed by and that's where I said ''Fine, you stupid *****'' and spat in her face; stupid me. She looked at me in shocked and walked away. This happened last week and she isn't taking my apologies nor wants to speak to me. If anyone asks for our ages it's 22 and 20. I'm truly sorry and really wanted to settle one with this girl in the near future.

Another thing is my family (even my parents) adored her and sometimes even treat her like a daughter. If I told them what happened, I'm not going to get another but verbal bashing esp from my father. He feels strongly about men that disrespect women and I feel terrible for dissapointing him.

To have an idea of how strongly he feels with that topic, when I was about 13, I recalled seeing him beat the living deadlights out of this guy that was punching his gf. He actually broke that man's nose and bruised him up, then he filed charges. I told him how maybe the beating the was too.
Old man: Not for me. I'll beat one when I see one. Don't ever let me catch you doing that, you understand?

Anyway what can I do to win her back? I'm already feeling bad and don't need any more tongue bashing and him making me feel like the worst loser. I just want her to know I'm really sorry I acted like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2013, 01:31 AM

19 posts, read 42,819 times
I've had other prior relationship and have never done this before nor even raised my voice. Already feeling like a loser, like one of those lowlifes. The very same thing my father and I always hated and still do.

I want her back. Is there a way?

Old 03-31-2013, 02:03 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,906,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanLost View Post
I want her back. Is there a way?
No. You blew it. BIG time.

Old 03-31-2013, 02:08 AM

1,841 posts, read 3,166,936 times
There is nothing to be done..She is smart by leaving sorry if this is not the answer you were looking for…

You stated you wanted advice from people 20-22?

Good luck..There are young men your age that would never act like this nor fathom treating their g/f in such a manner .simply because this would never occur to them..

I am surprised you come from a household that has little tolerance for this type of behavior..
My advice to you? Leave her alone…cut your LOSSES…let her find a good man because at 20-22 that’s what you are…
I would enroll in some anger management course and learn ho to control your temper before it becomes worse and you end up in jail..

Old 03-31-2013, 02:26 AM

44,256 posts, read 64,171,175 times
I think you'd better learn your lesson and just forget about this girl.
She'd have ZERO sense to get back together with you.
Not because you are a loser or whatever, but there are some acts that you just don't forgive people for.
Physical abuse is one of them. If you're smart.

Old 03-31-2013, 02:50 AM

3,963 posts, read 5,677,944 times
You spat on her? Wow. If you wanted revenge you could have been much clever about it. She might be able to charge you with assault.

Old 03-31-2013, 02:51 AM

15,082 posts, read 14,277,570 times
Quote:
I was wondering if there was a way of winning her back. We had a stupid argument, in which it was about how I've been lately spending more time with friends, don't visit her too much and forgetting Valentine's Day.

I was trying to reason, but there was some truth to what she was saying and it became an argument of her saying how maybe it's better she leaves. Some time passed by and that's where I said ''Fine, you stupid *****'' and spat in her face; stupid me. She looked at me in shocked and walked away.
So, you don't spend enough time with her, forgot Valentine's Day, swore at her and spat in her face?
She'd be crazy to take you back. She deserves a better man than you.

Old 03-31-2013, 03:10 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,593,276 times
Is this for real?

Old 03-31-2013, 03:30 AM

7,670 posts, read 14,186,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Is this for real?

I believe this is a troll posting but in case it's for real. (Unlikely)

OP--You are a moron and deserve to be dumped. If she comes back to you then she is a bigger moron.

Old 03-31-2013, 03:40 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,166,045 times
Default Someone needs charm school.

You called her a foul name and you spit on her?

You're lucky she's not Tiffany Pollard.

Come back when you are civilized.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships