Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 11:49 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,678,492 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I won't be because my husband won't be dumping me.
You aren't going to ever have a husband. That much is clear as day to everyone who posts here.

Old 04-05-2013, 12:28 PM

5,356 posts, read 18,547,268 times
Quote:
I won't be because my husband won't be dumping me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
You aren't going to ever have a husband. That much is clear as day to everyone who posts here.
See, she right. If you don't have one, you can't be dumped.

Old 04-05-2013, 12:37 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,896,464 times
Quote:
Not hardly, I will have a husband and he will stay with me. He won't dump me like yours did because I will be nicer to him than you were.

Old 04-05-2013, 12:39 PM

16 posts, read 22,393 times
Quote:
Not hardly, I will have a husband and he will stay with me. He won't dump me like yours did because I will be nicer to him than you were.
oh sh1t. cat fight

Old 04-05-2013, 12:40 PM

Quote:
I divorced my husband, as is typical in marital break ups (not that it matters). You wouldn't know that, because you have never had a husband and you never will. No man is going to propose to you at this stage of the game, and you know it, hence your thread.

In your own words:

Quote:
I don't know where my future lies with Taco Man because everything is so new. I am seeing where it goes in the summer since both of us will have more time then. Anyway I fear for the future and I am so terrified that if I don't marry him I won't marry anyone. The sad thing is this is likely true because there aren't a lot of decent men available at my age.

I know, it's stupid to worry but I am scared of this and it has been bothering me often. I am a worrying person anyway no matter who I date and obviously can't mention this to him because then it might scare him.
I suggest you stop trolling me and get to work on that cat collection. No man has ever truly wanted you and now you are 42 and terrified.

Old 04-05-2013, 12:45 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,791,304 times
Quote:
You don't know what the future hold. You can not accuratly predict the behaviour of another person, especially someone who haven't met or doesn't exist.

I am sure anyone who is in your age group is going to see right through you, won't be controlled or put under someone thumb. As soon as you do that they will dump you so hard and fast you will have no clue what hit you.

Not having a clue seems to be a recurring theme in your antiquated, delusional, narrow minded view of the world.

Old 04-05-2013, 12:52 PM

Quote:
I divorced my husband, as is typical in marital break ups (not that it matters). You wouldn't know that, because you have never had a husband and you never will. No man is going to propose to you at this stage of the game, and you know it, hence your thread.

In your own words:

I suggest you stop trolling me and get to work on that cat collection. No man has ever truly wanted you and now you are 42 and terrified.
Whatever. I suppose that's why I get many men online and in real life interested, but you wouldn't know anything about men being interested. Enjoy your cat collection.

Old 04-05-2013, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
You don't know what the future hold. You can not accuratly predict the behaviour of another person, especially someone who haven't met or doesn't exist.

I am sure anyone who is in your age group is going to see right through you, won't be controlled or put under someone thumb. As soon as you do that they will dump you so hard and fast you will have no clue what hit you.

Not having a clue seems to be a recurring theme in your antiquated, delusional, narrow minded view of the world.
You better believe I have a narrow minded view because I see where society is headed and it's disgraceful. That's why I would not date men who break their marriage vows with children and since I am pretty I don't have to.

Old 04-05-2013, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Whatever. I suppose that's why I get many men online and in real life interested, but you wouldn't know anything about men being interested. Enjoy your cat collection.
Odd words for a spinster to say to someone who's actually been married.

Quote:
Anyway I fear for the future and I am so terrified that if I don't marry him I won't marry anyone. The sad thing is this is likely true because there aren't a lot of decent men available at my age.

Old 04-05-2013, 12:58 PM

Whatever. At least I didn't get dumped by an alcoholic after I fixed him dinner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships