Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 04:16 PM

3 posts, read 3,504 times

Advertisements

Greetings females and males,
I heard that this is great community that could help me with this issue so I'm going to write my "book" now.

Month ago I went out with 4 best friends into local bar. We had fun time, got a little drunk and so on. After some time I noticed blonde lady who was with 3 friends and they did not have seat so we decided we would be gentlemen so we gave them our table. After that we went to other pub (bar) but quickly came back to the one we were first in, particularly because of these ladies. So we stood next to their table for the rest of the night (not like stalkers, freaks or whatever) ...

Next morning I woke up and somehow pulled up name from my brain (I saw that blonde 6 years ago in primary school and still managed to remember her name) and added her as a facebook friend. She immediately accepted my friendship request so I started the conversation with something like "Hey you are lady from last night, right?". We talked a lot (she never contacted me first but I managed to pull over 1.500 messages from her) so overtime I felt in love with her (I have to note that I was in a serious relationship before and since I've broke up with my ex I have increased requirements and am really trying to find good girl) because she is smart, beautiful and so on. At some point while chatting she said she didn't want relationship or anything but just friendship which made me feel a little bit sad because I had feeling she is probably the best girl I've ever met.

Anyways the thing is: Girl is incredibly smart, she is really attractive, she is not too rich (that makes her even better because we all know how rich queens act today), I got feelings for her, strong ones, but she just simply keeps not talking to me first on facebook or anything. I also asked her out for a coffee a couple of times but we never managed to go out because we can't catch up with our times.

Please girls express yourselves and try to help me with this, guys you do the same.
I need help
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2013, 04:27 PM

837 posts, read 960,831 times
Maybe she has plans on conquering in her career and has a problem with your opinion that a financially well-off lady is going to act like a "rich queen".

Old 04-04-2013, 04:31 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times
Well, I think you really just need to get this thing off the ground and see if she has similar feelings. Do find a time to meet up. If she can never find that time no matter what, you may have your answer. But I hope this isn't the case.

Just meet with her in person.

1,636 posts, read 3,165,933 times
I'm confused about your question? She's clearly not into you.

I know what you mean..

I know shes all about college and stuff, I like her the way shes now and I don't think shes gonna change anytime soon. I don't care if she was billionaire or just having normal financially status (we never even talked about that). I said rich queen because most of girls of her age are weird (the only look for money and stuff).

*I'm not native english speaker so forgive me please.

Update: I think she is willing to go out for a coffee, just need to catch the right time as you said.

Update 2: Yeah maybe your right lmw36

Old 04-04-2013, 04:40 PM

4,787 posts, read 11,759,960 times
Actually there is nothing to help you with. You're not in love, you're infatuated with a person you can't have.

You're building someone up in your mind that you basically don't know. Shorthand text is not a relationship, Have you ever even spoken to her on the phone- spoken to her in person ? People in relationships communicate in person. Repeat, texting only is not a relationship.

You also need to pay attention to what she is saying and doing. She's already told you she doesn't want a relationship, she wants a casual friendship. 1500 texts, but they're all initiated by you. You can't pin her down, even for coffee.

This is going nowhere and is not likely to go anywhere. The gal has been honest with you- she doesn't want to be your girlfriend. She doesn't want to go out with you. You're just one of any number of " phone friends" she had. Nothing more.

Probably better if you moved on and found someone who actually wants to be with you in the real world,

Old 04-04-2013, 04:43 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willow wind View Post
Actually there is nothing to help you with. You're not in love, you're infatuated with a person you can't have.

You're building someone up in your mind that you basically don't know. Shorthand text is not a relationship, Have you ever even spoken to her on the phone- spoken to her in person ? People in relationships communicate in person. Repeat, texting only is not a relationship.

You also need to pay attention to what she is saying and doing. She's already told you she doesn't want a relationship, she wants a casual friendship. 1500 texts, but they're all initiated by you. You can't pin her down, even for coffee.

This is going nowhere and is not likely to go anywhere. The gal has been honest with you- she doesn't want to be your girlfriend. She doesn't want to go out with you. You're just one of any number of " phone friends" she had. Nothing more.

Probably better if you moved on and found someone who actually wants to be with you in the real world,
Couldnt agree more. Guys fall for this, until they learn to tell the difference between infatuation and true feelings for someone.

Old 04-04-2013, 04:49 PM

I'll have to agree what you just said. You're totally right, I don't know how that stupid I could be. It's sad tho. Thanks for help.

Old 04-04-2013, 08:03 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personaldude View Post
I'll have to agree what you just said. You're totally right, I don't know how that stupid I could be. It's sad tho. Thanks for help.
Look, you're never going to know whether any of your feelings are real or not, whether you really like her or not, and whether she could like you (in person) or not until you actually meet.

Old 04-04-2013, 08:06 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,054,732 times
She's just not that into you. Move on, dude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships