Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 02:48 PM

766 posts, read 1,657,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogluvr2012 View Post
Um... no! If you think a playful text is sexting, then you need not do it.
Lmao

Maybe I'm not boring him. I know for sure he's boring me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2013, 05:00 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,982,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caesarsgirl79 View Post
Any suggestions or feelings. We only went out once. Am I making a big deal out of nothing?
i do think you're making too much out of it. some people just don't like to text or can be a little quiet in general sometimes. if he hadn't contacted you at all, then i'd worry

make more plans to hang in person and see how it goes. good luck

Old 04-16-2013, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
i do think you're making too much out of it. some people just don't like to text or can be a little quiet in general sometimes. if he hadn't contacted you at all, then i'd worry

make more plans to hang in person and see how it goes. good luck
I'm still feeling some kind of way today. I texted him last night but haven't heard anything from him all day. He usually text me every morning before work so I don't know what's up. I think he has a game tonight so I hadn't planned on contacting him. Not sure if I would anyway.

He did text me yesterday morning but I don't know.

I would really like to go out with him again but he needs to ask me.

Old 04-16-2013, 06:29 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,332,598 times
Quote:
I'm still feeling some kind of way today. I texted him last night but haven't heard anything from him all day. He usually text me every morning before work so I don't know what's up. I think he has a game tonight so I hadn't planned on contacting him. Not sure if I would anyway.

I agree with the other poster. You should take a step back and not think about it so much. It's great that you're putting in the effort, but you can't really hold your breath after a date or two with someone from a site like POF.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIS123 View Post
I agree with the other poster. You should take a step back and not think about it so much. It's great that you're putting in the effort, but you can't really hold your breath after a date or two with someone from a site like POF.
Your right... I'm going to try not to worry about it and see what happens.

Old 04-16-2013, 09:24 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,915,835 times
Quote:

This is kind of the problem I see and have with dating. People worrying about this stuff. Do whatever without worrying and without inhibition.

If you want to see him, invite him. He could vey well be thinking the same thing. It's quite possible he doesn't think you're into him.

Old 04-17-2013, 06:06 AM

11,784 posts, read 12,020,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
This is kind of the problem I see and have with dating. People worrying about this stuff. Do whatever without worrying and without inhibition.

If you want to see him, invite him. He could vey well be thinking the same thing. It's quite possible he doesn't think you're into him.
I thought the same thing. They've had one date already, so if she'd like to see him again, why is she waiting for an invitation? Sending generic texts with no future plans in sight seems pointless to me. If I want to make idle chitchat, I'll text my mom.

Old 04-17-2013, 07:27 AM

864 posts, read 1,453,694 times
Quote:
Well he finally text me back 2 1/2 hours later.
What's the problem with that? Not everyone has time to text back immediately. I certainly don't, even to someone I'm interested in. I have a life...a very full one, and it doesn't stop so that I can text someone back within their "ideal" time frame. He did text you back. And you said you had good conversation, and a fun time. Stop overanalyzing and obsessing...just relax, and sit back and see what happens. Relax!

Old 04-17-2013, 03:35 PM

Your right it wasn't a big deal. It just seems different already. Initially we had really good conversations and he at least text everyday. I didn't hear from him at all yesterday so I text him this morning.

I'm just getting the feeling he's not that interested anymore I know it is what it is. I just wonder why and why text me after the date if he's not interested.

Old 04-17-2013, 03:47 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,103,467 times
Quote:
Your right it wasn't a big deal. It just seems different already. Initially we had really good conversations and he at least text everyday. I didn't hear from him at all yesterday so I text him this morning.

I'm just getting the feeling he's not that interested anymore I know it is what it is. I just wonder why and why text me after the date if he's not interested.
I've always been able to feel it when someone loses interest in me. It does hurt your feelings when you like someone and want to see them again and they flake out. It's disappointing. Just try not to let it get you down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships