Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 04:56 PM

249 posts, read 312,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imdatgirl View Post
I've been dating this guy for over a month. We became intimate last weekend for the first time. We don't talk or text everyday which is fine with me. My phone broke a few days ago so our form of communication is by email. We pretty much email each other everyday.

Yesterday, he sent an email asking about my schedule for the rest of the week. He said he might be going skiing this weekend. My schedule varies every week but I'm mostly off on weekends. I replied to his email last night telling him about my schedule. This morning, I got an email from him asking if I got a new phone already. He didn't ask me about hanging out this week. Why did he even bother asking about my schedule for this week if he has no plan to see me. It's not the first time that he asked for my schedule and didn't plan anything with me. One weekend he went away to attend a birthday pool party, he asked for my schedule but I didn't see him that week. But the following week, we spent a whole day together.

Maybe I'm overanalyzing because I had sex with him last weekend. You know that after sex, guys disappear. Base on how he was treating me I don't think he can just blow me off just like that. I think he's a really nice guy. Every time we've hung out, he picks me up and drops me off at my place. Walks me to my front door. He makes sure I get in safe inside. He has been paying for all our dates and they were not cheap dates. He initiates contact with me. I never contacted him first.

Anyway, do you guys think he's blowing me off because he has not made plans to see me this week or I am just overanalyzing? Thanks.
Well how was the sex? If he's the type of cat that get's laid all the time...bad sex isn't going to cut for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2013, 05:20 PM

111 posts, read 293,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscombobulateYa View Post
Well how was the sex? If he's the type of cat that get's laid all the time...bad sex isn't going to cut for him.
He really liked it . We texted last night till about 1 am then we said good night.

Old 04-18-2013, 05:37 PM

249 posts, read 312,566 times
Quote:
He really liked it . We texted last night till about 1 am then we said good night.
Word...I have no earthly idea what you look like. But I did get a little horny reading what you wrote in your OP. I'm not going to lie...thx for sharing It's just the whole idea of two people breaking through to the hidden personal forbidden boundaries of one another for the first time...the thought of it just drives me freaking crazy sometimes...is that normal?

Old 04-18-2013, 06:45 PM

1,839 posts, read 3,066,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktravern View Post
As a guy, when that feeling of lusting after a woman is gone, if you only like her half heartedly, you may stop pursuing b/c you dont want to spend anymore cash or be expected to chat everyday
Thank you for explaining

Old 04-18-2013, 08:11 PM

37,614 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
FInally, woman dont like to hear it out loud, but after sex, we just dont feel as strongly. We may still like or love you, but that special feeling is not what it was pre-sex
Huh??

You clearly are doing wrong.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:13 PM

37,614 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
As a guy, when that feeling of lusting after a woman is gone, if you only like her half heartedly, you may stop pursuing b/c you dont want to spend anymore cash or be expected to chat everyday
Well DUH. You are referring to a woman that you only wanted for sex. No news there.

Old 04-29-2013, 09:35 AM

2,170 posts, read 3,307,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Well DUH. You are referring to a woman that you only wanted for sex. No news there.
Nope, not true. Theres been many a time a thought I really wanted something from women after sex, but after orgasm. I just really lost interest. Happens to alot of men. At least men with some options. I didnt realize this until a woman I chased for 2 years finally submitted, and after the deed was done, I just found myself looking for ways to ditch her. Couldnt believe it myself. And she called me on it

Old 04-29-2013, 10:59 AM

3,770 posts, read 6,743,495 times
Quote:
He's still around and initiates contact with me. Honestly, nothing has changed. Before we met and even when were hanging out, he's been active with going out of town with friends. Most weekends that Ive know him, he had made plans with friends. I think now, I expect to see him regularly.

His behavior sounds fine. I agree with stating your expectations. I think it would be better to wait till you see him in person to have that discussion.

You both may have a differnet idea of what dating is about. He may want to go off and do his own thing more that you are ok with, but he may also be open to compromise on that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships